Pats D is swiss cheese.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.

WOW....you went through the registration process just to start this gem of a thread.  Your parents should be very proud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]99? As in born in 1999? Stupid loser 11 year olds, get off the computer or I'll tell your mom.  Pats defense = bend, don't break.  The Pats won't focus on anyone. Rice will meet Mayo and Spikes in the middle, Boldin will be matched up against McCourty, TJ will meet Arrington and Meriweather, Heap will meet Chung and when Mason gets on the field we'll figure that out. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]
    And you must be 98? That is such an ingenious defensive strategy. I'm calling BB immediately to have him read your post. It's simplistic like for simpletons. One more year and you're a teenager.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese. : WOW!! The Pats gave up 384 yards!!!  What did those other teams get for their efforts? Oh yeah we hung a loss on all of them except the Jets, who we were beating for the first half before we passed the game away...  They don't award points for yardage, that's only in fantasy land where you actually have friends, like the Smurfs and the Monchichi's. The Pats D is going to steal your lunch. 
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]
    Is that like blown lunch after the Pat's eat crow? The Ravens bring physicality and what do the Pats bring, mentality? Good luck with that one. 3rd straight game vs. Pats in their back yard. Won't make any difference. You lack a 12th man crowd. The Kahuta curse begins this week and Ray Lewis is the bearer of pain. Wes, best you know where he is at all times or you'll be wheelchair bound. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

Lmfao!!! Um the Ravens have the best D in the league. The pats D couldnt hurt a fly. The ravens and their dominant Oline will be tearing the cheetah d a new hole come sunday.  In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]Nice analogy.  Pittsburgh and NYJ probably have the best defenses in the league.  We are not delusional on this board.  We know the Pats defense is having issues.  We'll see come Sunday.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

Where would you like to take his azz??? Just because the dont ask dont tell policy was injucted today doesnt mean you should out yourself....

The cheetah D is probably worse than swiss cheese. Id say its more like an open door and Ray Rice left it open in the playoffs last year.  Bawhahahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : What is pathetic is a none fan who has nothing better to do then to go on other teams boards and sound real stupid. "WE" would rather you take your dumb azz somewhere else. Moron.
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]" It's nice to see how someone like "an 11 yr old" can get you chowder heads all fired up. lol...." I'm not fired up at all, placing you on ignore now. What you may eventually realize is that by stepping foot in this forum you are taking on the form of a gutless Internet bully which reflects very poorly on your character. The fact you got some homer fans upset is no surprise and you shouldn't pat yourself on the back for it. Just like any other forum, there are a range of intellects and perspectives in this group. I'm sure this is news to you since you seek to stereotype. Hopefully you won't stick around long enough to figure out some of these complexities, at any rate, I won't know since you'll be on permanent ignore. See ya.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Complexities? What complexities? There is nothing remotely complex about this forum. I see trolls, armchair QBs and fans living vicariously through these star athletes and vehemently criticize them at the drop of a dime. So you think you football? In most cases, not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Not bringing anyone down, Look at some of these responses I got, it truly shows what kind of idiots you guys really are. Keep painting dude, maybe you'll even get on camera during the next MNF. How exciting....lol
    Posted by speaksthetruth99[/QUOTE]

That's my dream, brother. =D

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]Lmfao!!! Um the Ravens have the best D in the league. The pats D couldnt hurt a fly. The ravens and their dominant Oline will be tearing the cheetah d a new hole come sunday.  In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. :
    Posted by Ravensfanshateyou[/QUOTE]

Well, no they don't.  You're delusional.  The Ravens D isn't even close to what it use to be.  You live in the past.  Again, we'll see come Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

As bad as the sports writers are for the globe, this has to be the most famous board around. Everybody comes here from all over to trash OUR Patriots, boy talk about jealously!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]This was against poor or average offenses, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Cincy. 384 yards a game!!!! The Ravens nearly beat the Pats twice last year. (if Mark Clayton hangs on to a 4th down pass, it's 1st and goal at the 5) Not a fan of either team, just stating the obvious. Who are the Pats going to key on? Rice? Boldin? TJ? Heap? Mason? Flacco threw for 250 yards against the Jets and the Steelers D. What's he going to do against a horrible, 27th ranked Pats D?

You do know that the Ravens only average 18.4 PPG?

The common team that we played (Jests and Cincy), you only scored 10 points in each game....We scored 14 vs the Jests and 38 against Cincy......

Last I checked, the game isn't decided by how many yards each team gets....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]Lmfao!!! Um the Ravens have the best D in the league. The pats D couldnt hurt a fly. The ravens and their dominant Oline will be tearing the cheetah d a new hole come sunday.  In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. :

LOL!  WRONG!

Right now Pitt (12.5papg), Atlanta (14papg), KC (14.3papg) have better Defenses than Baltimore (14.4papg)...

Baltimore does have a really good Pass D, but they are giving up over 101 yds rushing per game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese. : I`m thinking that Flacco and Boldin are the two players that should concern us the most? For the most part, TJ and Mason haven`t done much. Until sunday, Rice hasn`t done much and hasn`t been used in the passing game like last season. Maybee Heap should concern us in the redzone, but he`s no speedster.  Ravens defense is always very tough but Kyle Orton just did well against them sunday, got to think Brady and company have taken notes. Should be a good game?
    Posted by SUZUKIGSXR[/QUOTE]
    Heap          redzone         speedster.........what?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]This was against poor or average offenses, Miami, Buffalo, Jets, Cincy. 384 yards a game!!!! The Ravens nearly beat the Pats twice last year. (if Mark Clayton hangs on to a 4th down pass, it's 1st and goal at the 5) Not a fan of either team, just stating the obvious. Who are the Pats going to key on? Rice? Boldin? TJ? Heap? Mason? Flacco threw for 250 yards against the Jets and the Steelers D. What's he going to do against a horrible, 27th ranked Pats D?

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

OR

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies!

YOU make the call.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Not at all, just a an NFL fan who likes watching the games and I'm stuck in this horrible city of losers who flock to Fenway like it's the end all be all and their world depends on a bunch of millionaries winning a game. I just like to watch and I am not pathetic enough to have an emotional attachment like you clowns.

You could move back to Hoobit land

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Not at all, just a an NFL fan who likes watching the games and I'm stuck in this horrible city of losers who flock to Fenway like it's the end all be all and their world depends on a bunch of millionaries winning a game. I just like to watch and I am not pathetic enough to have an emotional attachment like you clowns.

Oh, I see now... you're a lousy underachiever! Like a Democrat with YOUR Depends in a huge wet knot, getting ugly and cranky about what's going to happen on 11/2! It all makes sense now!

Sorry about the Depends, and that the Tea Party and Republicans will be taking your chocolate milk and cookies come 11/2. Keepon watching those NFL millionaires every week with no emoptional attachments at all in teh least. Like a drone, keep on hummin'.

(BTW, if you sure have a funny way to express your "no emotional attachment" to the NFL. Better get that Depends taken care of... the smell's getting intense. Ifyou don't care about yourself, at least care for  your fellow man!) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

bawhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again we will see sunday when your so called d gtes made to look ridiculous!!!!!! Thanks for putting the "R" in g a y gary.... In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Well, no they don't.  You're delusional.  The Ravens D isn't even close to what it use to be.  You live in the past.  Again, we'll see come Sunday.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]bawhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again we will see sunday when your so called d gtes made to look ridiculous!!!!!! Thanks for putting the "R" in g a y gary.... In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. :

Does it matter if your team doesn't score as much as our team?

BTW, If the Pats win, I am willing to bet that we don't see you again on here.....(as a Raven's fan)...you will just come back as Peon the Jests fan....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

speaksthethruth99 is really emotional like a girl. I've been all around this great country and there's lots of great places outside of NE, nice people etc.

What I don't get are these posters who say we're all a bunch of morons up here in NE and that we live in dream worlds and feel tough because our teams are tough.

If the simplest explanation is the right one I'd say that the Ravens fans are just jealous of us up here. Otherwise why go through the emotional investment like speaksthetruth99 and Ravenshateyou?

They come off on the board like jealous, feminine odor.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

we lead the NFL in scoring based on the average points per game with 32.8. 
    Baltimore is 22nd with 18.4 per game
     We are 26th in average points allowed with 24.0 per game. The ravens are 4th with 14.4 points allowed per game.
       Ravens ave point differential is +4 per game New England is +8.8.

The Ravens will have to top their average point differential by 4.8 points just to tie. 
     Since home field is usually good for 3 points  Baltimore will have to play their best game of the year to win. 
    New England at home needs this game much more then the Ravens do on the road. 
    The Ravens beat the Jets so if New England beats the ravens it could be huge for play off tie breakers. 
      The final reason NE wins is Tom Brady is on fire and his QB rating is first in the NFL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

[QUOTE]bawhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again we will see sunday when your so called d gtes made to look ridiculous!!!!!! Thanks for putting the "R" in g a y gary.... In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. :

Well, you definitely put me in my place.  Such amazing wit!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]I love you fan say "WE" as in you guys are involved with this team. If I was an 11 year old I would still bring more to the table in this discussion than spouting off how many rings "YOU" guys won and how Tom" Bieber" Brady is a god. It's a joke. Is your life that pathetic to try and share a championship? Do those rings make you feel better as a person? It's a sport, entertainment and you idiots think it's your life and get offended just because someone brings some facts to the table about this week's game. The facts are every team has moved up and down the field on the Pats D. "YOU" have no running game and Wes Welker is your best threat on Offense. Didn't the Jets smack "YOU" around in week 2? You barely beat Buffalo at HOME, and Fitzpatrick hung 275 yards passing on "YOU" guys. It's nice to see how someone like "an 11 yr old" can get you chowder heads all fired up. lol....

Is that you leon bugboy? You do realize that these idiot posts will never compensate .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

When will the rest of the NFL and in particular you cheetah fans learn.... Throw your stats out the window when Ray Ray steps in your house cus your whole team is about to get smacked right in the mouth, Believe that!!!!! Every girly little brady and teensy tiny little welker is scared already... silly cheetahs......In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE] we lead the NFL in scoring based on the average points per game with 32.8.  Baltimore is 22nd with 18.4 per game  We are 26th in average points allowed with 24.0 per game. The ravens are 4th with 14.4 points allowed per game.    Ravens ave point differential is +4 per game New England is +8.8.  The Ravens will have to top their average point differential by 4.8 points just to tie.   Since home field is usually good for 3 points  Baltimore will have to play their best game of the year to win.  New England at home needs this game much more then the Ravens do on the road.  The Ravens beat the Jets so if New England beats the ravens it could be huge for play off tie breakers.    The final reason NE wins is Tom Brady is on fire and his QB rating is first in the NFL.
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : ... I could care less who wins Sunday. I just like to see how angry you guys get over a game.

i think that is just cool. you like seeing the pats lose because the team wins too often than you can stand. and you are so jealous of the fact that the fans here are happy and proud to support the most successful nfl franchise this decade. you are just dying for this era to be over.

your being here actually says more about how miserable you are as a football fan. you can't even identify who you root for. it must be a bad afc team, because fans of the good afc teams -- pitt, indy, sd, balt, even nyj or mia - would say their team right off the bat. you?