Pats D is swiss cheese.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.

In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : I watched that game and the Ravens were just a tougher team, One guy responded saying how Mayo will shut down Rice. I don't see it...The Pats got run over, and that was with Wilfork in the game.
    Posted by speaksthetruth99[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about a year ago?  LOL!  Things have changed since then.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

ya you guys just kinda got whipped last year! You are going to get absouletly murdered and dumped in the harbour this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun crying in your nasty stinky chowda sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and the truth hurts cheetah fan! In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : Are you talking about a year ago?  LOL!  Things have changed since then.....
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : The only fantasy is YOU guys think you are part of the team. Ease up boy, it's just a game.

"We" = New England

I was born and raised there so I have no problem referring to myself as a New Englander or the Patriots as "my team."  Deft move though, avoiding the obvious fact that WE won despite giving up yards...  I've farted better responses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ravensfanshateyou. Show Ravensfanshateyou's posts

We? well I will just refer to you as yous since yous is plural.... Um lets think of something witty.... A yous a gonna get beat sunday and yous a a gonna give up a ton of yards and yous a gonna give up about 34 points...... and yous quaterback is going be swiss cheese and get ate up by the relentless Ravens D SON!!!!!!!!!!! In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : "We" = New England I was born and raised there so I have no problem referring to myself as a New Englander or the Patriots as "my team."  Deft move though, avoiding the obvious fact that  WE won despite giving up yards...  I've farted better responses.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats D is swiss cheese. : The only fantasy is YOU guys think you are part of the team. Ease up boy, it's just a game. Didn't mean to ruin your day by stating the facts. The reality is Sanchez and Fitzpatrick lit up "your" D. I could care less who wins Sunday. I just like to see how angry you guys get over a game.

And the truth is revealed.  You are a T.R.O.L.L.  (Tragically Ridiculous Ostracized Loser at Life).  It was just a matter of time before your own words condemned you.