PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD.

They did not lose in the wild card round......lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

they played with two left feet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

They did last year.  LOL.  One and done. 

Clearly Belichick cannot win without video.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Congrats Jets fan.  You delivered.  Two weeks in a row.  Rex Ryan knows what he's doing. 

BTW - Hire Rob.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from don444. Show don444's posts

In Response to PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD.:
    [QUOTE]lol
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

They sure didn't put their best foot forward but sure as hell got their Azzes handed to them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Sure they did ..they took there foot and stuck it upo therte own mouth...........WELKER AND BRADY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to Re: PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD.:
    [QUOTE]They did last year.  LOL.  One and done.  Clearly Belichick cannot win without video.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

You know something? You truly are gutless, cowardly, insane stupid piece of garbage.

I think I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say I hope you drop dead. The world (and this forum) would be a better place.

You are disgusting.

And to the mods: You want to ban me, fine. We all know that means nothing here. Look at this psycopath: He admits to being underdog- who was banned. Gets reported over and over again. And over. And you do nothing. You just let him run free making his outlandish inciteful comments.

Like I said, you want to ban me, go ahead. But it's time to step up to the plate and actually do your job for once. Get rid of this psycopath. Enough is enough!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

an unlikely gathering of people who shouldn't really like each other all that much

@UD6 - if only we actually got PASS INTERFERENCE CALLS, like the one where Jets #20 hit a wide open Crumpler to prevent him from getting to a pass (and he wasn't looking at the ball).  Again, players should compete for the ball, but if only we got calls like you guys do

And Brady still has a winning record in the playoffs (14-5).  Wish I could say the same for your boy Peyton

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]They did last year.  LOL.  One and done.  Clearly Belichick cannot win without video.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Clearly the ponies can't win without phantom P.I calls! lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD. : You know something? You truly are gutless, cowardly, insane stupid piece of garbage. I think I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say I hope you drop dead. The world (and this forum) would be a better place. You are disgusting. And to the mods: You want to ban me, fine. We all know that means nothing here. Look at this psycopath: He admits to being underdog- who was banned. Gets reported over and over again. And over. And you do nothing. You just let him run free making his outlandish inciteful comments. Like I said, you want to ban me, go ahead. But it's time to step up to the plate and actually do your job for once. Get rid of this psycopath. Enough is enough!
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Too far dude. He is only talking smack! Nothing more nothing less.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD.:
    [QUOTE]lol
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

But, they're still better than the Colts.  I'll let you figure out how many more playoff games they'd have to lose to match the Colts pathetic playoff record.

I guess this dispells any notion that you're not a troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

UD6... you are a Sad, Sad, Sad football fan.  I can just see you being the type of person who would take candy from a crying baby.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]UD6... you are a Sad, Sad, Sad football fan.  I can just see you being the type of person who would take candy from a crying baby.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Underdogggpoop foaming at the keyboard had to be expected after a loss.  Funny thing is, although we've been stinking it up in the playoffs in recent years, we're still two SBs ahead of his Colts and his beloved PM.  So, he'll chirp and chirp like an pain-in-the-neck parriot because his only true joy in life is a Colts win or a Pats loss.  Kinda' sad actually.  Guess he can go back to being PM's personal manservant because PM sitting at home also.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS DID NOT PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD. : Should anyone be surprised by this comment.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

What?  That you still can't see pass interference both ways?  Please

I'd rather have Butler's great breakup of a pass on 3rd down stand WITHOUT pass interference, but if it's going to be called, it should have been called consistently.  As an added bonus, I think Butler's penalty happened within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage.

Your only consistent view of pass interference is that it's fully justifiable when it helps the Colts most

You'd never watch the Falcons-Packers game and think "Tramon Williams had a right to space and he had position on Jenkins on the pass interference penalty... plus the ball was uncatchable - Tramon Williams was the only one who was even close" - that's called consistency.  Pass interference, if called, needs to be called consistently or NOT AT ALL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

i had actually developed somewhat of a begrudging respect for manning and the colts over the years, especially in comparison to the thuggish ruggish jets with all their their loud mouth ghetto swag. i at very least had to respect the colts for the way they conduct themselves as professionals, but thanks for bringing back a dose of reality UD6....you despicable little weenie of a man

Sections
Shortcuts