Pats expectations this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats expectations this year

Im a fan, but also a realist. I see Pats winning division by default as the best that the Fins, Jets, and Bills will do is 9-7 at best. Anyway, I see Pats being the 4 seed as the low division champion and hosting either a Broncos or Jaguars in week one, winning the game, then getting bounced out in the divisional round in San Diego or Cincy. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Pats expectations this year

I am pretty sure we can take SD maybe Cincy too, Indy is tougher, but we were close last time.  Wouldn't it be nice to defend our 18-1 year in the SB and cause the Saints to have the same record?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

One WIN in the PLAYOFFS AND DONE!

Anything more would be a pleasant surprise.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

Lose first round .... really only making the playoffs due to the weak division.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

cinci is runnning out of steam, they got smoked by the raiders and almost lost to the Browns, its goot that they have already pretty much sealed their division

i cant see the Jags making the playoffs over either the ravens or Steelers

PATS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL
    IM CALLING IT

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In the regular season, I expect them to make the playoffs.  After they make the playoffs I expect them to win the Super Bowl. 

Maybe those are high expectations but I think they can do it.  I think the worst team in the NFL could beat the best team if things go right so nothings out of the question.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

All the Pats' problems are coming being unraveled in week 12, it's better if Belichick fixes them now rather than it shows up in the playoffs. 

Pats vs. Vikings in the SB!

Drew Brees can't get hit. One hit and he loses all composure. Jared Allen is that one hit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Really think the Pats can run the table and finish 12-4. See them getting the 2nd seed behind the Colts. In the AFC I can really see anything happening. The history of Colt playoff flops is well known. Pats, Steelers, Chargers I think can all give Indy a challenge and wouldn't be surprised if it's one of those 3 earlier mentioned teams meeting in the AFC championship game. Still think the Bengals will win the north finish with the #4 seed but get knocked out by the Steelers. Probably the big game this year will be the NFC Championship game (it's been a long time since we said that), if the Saints and Vikings meet.

Sections
Shortcuts