PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT

I was kinda looking forward to a FG.  I guess I'll settle for a TD.

Unfortunately I think that a team with a real pass rush would be killing Brady.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT:
    In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : I hear you i am in ne CT 7 miles from the RI boarder and no Patriots telecast?! WFT! In 5 years I have always been able to see the game. Directv nada.
    Posted by CT-PATRIOT

I was whining about it to my brother and he said that the Direct TV (I mistakenly wrote Dish - I have Direct TV also), gets its NFL feed from Hartford (or some techno-speak like that), so we're stuck with NY games, if they're both on at the same time and on different channels (FOX and CBS).  This is the first week, I haven't been able to see the game.  What's sad is I use to get the 240+ dollar NFL package when I was stationed in Georgia during my last tour (Navy).  So I retire back home and can't get a Pats game (guaranteed) unless I feed the Direct TV folks 240+ dollars.  Just crazy - so tomorrow I'm looking into Comcast Cable - if they  can guarantee me Pats football, I'm gonna drop Direct TV like a rock.  From the sound from the radio broadcast, looks like Taylor's being a beast - what's he got, about 80 yards rushing.  And Tom just threw a TD - finally!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

They have to go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Under 7 minutes, two score game. Don't you have to go for it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

forget comcast.......they weren't televising it either......I lost my streaming video on Iraqlive......just before touchdown.....no way to watch game.......finally get a td and I miss it.........sheesh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

I'm loving the D right now...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

LOL read the first page where everyone was trashing the D... i hope everyone has atleast cut back on that... the D has been very good today, anyone who says otherwise isnt watching this game.. Especially when u consider wilfork, mayo both r out... I think it will only get better from here.
    The secondary looks improved, we actually have corners that can cover, and bodden puts on some good hits as well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Defense looks awesome....they have been the strength of this team so far this year

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : I was whining about it to my brother and he said that the Direct TV (I mistakenly wrote Dish - I have Direct TV also), gets its NFL feed from Hartford (or some techno-speak like that), so we're stuck with NY games, if they're both on at the same time and on different channels (FOX and CBS).  This is the first week, I haven't been able to see the game.  What's sad is I use to get the 240+ dollar NFL package when I was stationed in Georgia during my last tour (Navy).  So I retire back home and can't get a Pats game (guaranteed) unless I feed the Direct TV folks 240+ dollars.  Just crazy - so tomorrow I'm looking into Comcast Cable - if they  can guarantee me Pats football, I'm gonna drop Direct TV like a rock.  From the sound from the radio broadcast, looks like Taylor's being a beast - what's he got, about 80 yards rushing.  And Tom just threw a TD - finally!
    Posted by simroy

simroy, I live in NY and have had DirecTV since 1999 and never miss a Pats game.  I watching now no problem.

Dish network has that Bu!!$h!t commercial about having all the games.  They don't, get DirecTV you wont regret it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-PATRIOT. Show CT-PATRIOT's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : I was whining about it to my brother and he said that the Direct TV (I mistakenly wrote Dish - I have Direct TV also), gets its NFL feed from Hartford (or some techno-speak like that), so we're stuck with NY games, if they're both on at the same time and on different channels (FOX and CBS).  This is the first week, I haven't been able to see the game.  What's sad is I use to get the 240+ dollar NFL package when I was stationed in Georgia during my last tour (Navy).  So I retire back home and can't get a Pats game (guaranteed) unless I feed the Direct TV folks 240+ dollars.  Just crazy - so tomorrow I'm looking into Comcast Cable - if they  can guarantee me Pats football, I'm gonna drop Direct TV like a rock.  From the sound from the radio broadcast, looks like Taylor's being a beast - what's he got, about 80 yards rushing.  And Tom just threw a TD - finally!
    Posted by simroy

This the first time in 5 years with directv that the local affiliates haven't had the telecast. Ouch! I didn't even check because it has never happened.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

defense and Moss won this game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

aarrgghh!!...stupid computer lost feed........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Look at the time of possession:  37 - 20 Pats.   Now there thee is best positive of the day....You'll usually win with times like that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

LOL read the first page where everyone was trashing the D... i hope everyone has atleast cut back on that... the D has been very good today, anyone who says otherwise isnt watching this game.. Especially when u consider wilfork, mayo both r out... I think it will only get better from here. The secondary looks improved, we actually have corners that can cover, and bodden puts on some good hits as well. 
    Posted by Coolguy55220

How does saying they looked terrible, which they did, Trashing them?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

I give up

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : This the first time in 5 years with directv that the local affiliates haven't had the telecast. Ouch! I didn't even check because it has never happened.
    Posted by CT-PATRIOT

I hear you - last season (my first back in CT) I got to see all the games, so I'm scratching my head.  Called Direct TV and they gave me some business about selling out the stadium - when I told them the Razor's been sold out for years, they started giving me the hard sell on the football package.  That's when I lost patience and just told them I'd go to Comast and see what they could do.  Maybe this is just a one-time glitch?  Falcons three-and-out - this one should be just about over.  Offense still a concern, but gee, our D played one whale of a game - held them to 10 points (and those were earned after good kick off returns).  Speaking of which, our kickoff/punt recovery team needs some work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Wasn't easy, but still a W in the column!

Wont be easy next week.

Lets get ready for Ravens.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

wow feed back with 1:12......great.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

goodell probably did something with the broadcast..............

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

good win.......but offense needs some help

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from overhere. Show overhere's posts

Hey this is the best thing I've seen in the play-by-play so far this year:

3-13-ATL 28(:39) T.Brady kneels to ATL 29 for -1 yards.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

all TD passes to TE's

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

I expected more from Atlanta. But overall, a very good performance by the Pats. Questionable calls at points, but I'll take the win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Well, it's a good building block game.

Falcons do have a good offence and we contained it... Hopefully Wilfork and Wright are not hurt too bad.

Nice job containing Gonzalez

Great game by Taylor and Moss........  Brady still not 100% but good teams find a way to win.... can you imagine when the offence gets on track?  This team will be unstoppable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

I'd love to see more of this, defense stuffed that potent  offense. It's funny when  the games you think will be close end up being blowouts.. Offense was alright but that drop by Galloway that was a sure TD at the half was lame. Terrence Nunn should be brought in to replace him.

Sections
Shortcuts