PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT

GREG LEWIS made a last second TD catch......

IS that the same GREG LEWIS We cut for JOEY GALLOWAY????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Is that gregg lewis we cut?????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

14.3 points allowed by the NE D. 

Who's Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymour, and Rodney? 

I hope Wilfork comes back. We need him.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT:
    [QUOTE]14.3 points allowed by the NE D.  Who's Vrabel, Bruschi, Seymour, and Rodney?  I hope Wilfork comes back. We need him.  
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

D is playing very good football. 3 games held each opponent under 20 pts (Buffalo only responsible for 17). All 3 games under 300 yards of offense. Still need the O to finish more drives but I think that will happen in time. Big game next week against Baltimore, then we have @Denver, Tennessee, and @Tampa in London before our bye week.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : D is playing very good football. 3 games held each opponent under 20 pts (Buffalo only responsible for 17). All 3 games under 300 yards of offense. Still need the O to finish more drives but I think that will happen in time. Big game next week against Baltimore, then we have @Denver, Tennessee, and @Tampa in London before our bye week.
    Posted by Wizardsjag[/QUOTE]

Lets hope Wilfork only cramped up. Mayo comes back in time for the Indy and NO games. If the Offense can just get it together we would be far much better than we are right now. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Well, if we can get by the Ravens next week, there is light at the end of the tunnel.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]Well, if we can get by the Ravens next week, there is light at the end of the tunnel.....
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

They better figure out how to score more td's instead of fieldgoals or we're hosed next week

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS / FALCONS - GAME CHAT : They better figure out how to score more td's instead of fieldgoals or we're hosed next week
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

baltimore's offense hasn't played any top defense yet, i don't think they're going to run the score up, but yes 4 trips in the redzone could have been at least 28 points instead of 12. I think they'll get it together

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The best stat of today.... 10 Points againts a pretty good offence.....

If these young guns, keep getting better, imagine when Mayo gets back and Brady starts firing on all cylinders.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]You guys got Lucky today again huh?First Buffalo and now Atlanta.The jury is still out on the pats. Thinks about it- who did you beat today?
    Posted by Leon62[/QUOTE]

A damn good offense with a mediocre defense. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

The patriots beat a 2-0 team....who did the jest beat

where is leon 61?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Any team that can rush for 147 yards and pass for 260 is going to win over 80% of their games.

Joey Galloway's clock is ticking now and i think Brady may buy out his contract himself.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts