Pats fan help!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Pats fan help!

I have a 1 yo thoroughbred race filly I need to name.  I'd like to name her something Pats related.  Her pedigree includes such names as; Storm cat, At the half, Seeking the Gold, Secretariat, Northern Dancer, Kennedy Road.
    I call her trouble.  The name has to be no more than 18 letters to include spaces.  It can't be a live persons name.  There is already a great horse named Game Patriot.
    Just looking for some suggestions as I know we are all bored.
    Any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Pats fan help!

Sully's Girl

( or Gal )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan help!:
    Sully's Girl ( or Gal )
    Posted by p-mike

Thanks Mike, I always enjoy your input and I'm sure that Sully would appreciate that, but I'm not sure any one would relate that to the Pats. Other than us, that is.  This horse is going to be a winner!  I wonder if they would allow Pats Dynasty?  Sometimes they're a little picky about trade names.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What does it say about me that, despite all the recent success, when I think about the Pats it's always the Sullivans that come to mind first?

I don't know how obvious a reference you want, but I also like Down Pat and Three in Four

Now that I think of it, Pezz for Pats wouldn't be a bad name for a fast horse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patriot Princess

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What does it say about me that, despite all the recent success, when I think about the Pats it's always the Sullivans that come to mind first? I don't know how obvious a reference you want, but I also like Down Pat and Three in Four .  Now that I think of it, Pezz for Pats wouldn't be a bad name for a fast horse.
    Posted by p-mike

Down Pat is awesome, good play on words.  I did look up some names and there are alot of reference to the Pats.  One that stood out was Pat's bid named in 2007  I'm gonna look that up to see if it's taken.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Patriot Princess
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Unfortunately, that name is taken.  Good one though!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What does it say about me that, despite all the recent success, when I think about the Pats it's always the Sullivans that come to mind first? I don't know how obvious a reference you want, but I also like Down Pat and Three in Four .  Now that I think of it, Pezz for Pats wouldn't be a bad name for a fast horse.
    Posted by p-mike

Down Pat is not taken!  Neither is Pats Dynasty but I wonder if that is because of legalities.  So far I love Down Pat. 
    Do you follow the ponies?  I ask because you spelled out the word; for (4) as numbers are also not permitted.  Sully's girl is also taken along with sully's legacy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Pats fan help!:
    I have a 1 yo thoroughbred race filly I need to name.  I'd like to name her something Pats related.  Her pedigree includes such names as; Storm cat, At the half, Seeking the Gold, Secretariat, Northern Dancer, Kennedy Road. I call her trouble.  The name has to be no more than 18 letters to include spaces.  It can't be a live persons name.  There is already a great horse named Game Patriot. Just looking for some suggestions as I know we are all bored. Any suggestions?
    Posted by pezz4pats

Foxboro Belle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

1) Grogan's Neck
    2) Grogan by a Neck
    3) Mosie's Race
    4) Brady's Ring
    5) Bet on Bill
    6) Trust Bill
    7) Patriots Day

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Living Dynasty 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Pats Triumph
    Pats forever
    Pats striveSmile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

Brady's Baby or Moss's Hoss

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

NE Patriot
    My Patriot Girl
    Patriot One
    Pats Patriot

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Win or Glue

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Lady Patriot

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Colt Beater

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Patriot Pride.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

These are great!  Too many to choose from.  Luckily she will be having a little brother or sister next month so I really need two names.  Gonna have to look em all up and see what's taken though.
    Do I have to pay a finders fee?
    Tell ya what, for whose ever name I choose, I'll donate a portion of the winnings to your favorite charity. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Win or glue?
    Surprised

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

peez I have two horses both are quarterhorses. They are geldings like the team from Hickanapolis.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

I used to have Quarter horses but switched to Thoroughbreds cuz the racing season is too short for QH's and there is a bunch of them here in Texas.  I had a real nice son of sticks n stones who was also a gelding, he won a ton of races.
    Galloping Gisele is great except Gisele must be real slow since Tom caught her.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Win or glue?
    Posted by p-mike

Unfortunately, this is sometimes the case.  But not with me!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pezz if it's one of mine you can give the finders fee to Cystic Fibrosis.
    My granddaughter has CF and they are currently doing much of their yearly fund raising.
    BTW anyone else who wishes to give to CF can go to
    http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/JoanneChandler5360

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Pezz if it's one of mine you can give the finders fee to Cystic Fibrosis. My granddaughter has CF and they are currently doing much of their yearly fund raising. BTW anyone else who wishes to give to CF can go to http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/JoanneChandler5360
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

I sure will Jim.  I actually liked all of yours.  I can turn in 3 names per horse and the Jockey club gets to pick.  They usually pick your first choice unless it breaks a rule.  But, that actually gives me 6 names to choose from with both horses.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Scarlett'sLetterOfDeclaration
    ~or: scarlett'sangryletterof....

Pat'sTaxesMonarch'sOverthrow
    ~or you can make it cyptic in meaning: pat'staxesmonarch'sRight

UsurpingTheKing'sTeaTime

TwoIfByLandOneWithaStorm
    ~I saw how "Storm-something" was part of your col's lineage

OneColonialRebellion
    ~or: onecolonialrebellionforRex <rex-see 2 names down />

HotPokerToTheHeartaKings
    ~don't know if your a gamblin' man, but with racing horses...

SobriquetRexRevolutionaryCoquette
    ~sobriquette-fancy entiltlement moniker
    ~rex-nickname for King Charles I of England
    ~coquette-a flirtting lady

SheShootsandScootsHerShoesShooting'RoundTheGlobe (lol)
    ~somewhat unsure if you really want this last one...They Shoot Horses Don't They?