Pats fan help!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Pats fan help!

In Response to Re: Pats fan help!:
    Scarlett'sLetterOfDeclaration ~or: scarlett'sangryletterof.... Pat'sTaxesMonarch'sOverthrow ~or you can make it cyptic in meaning: pat'staxesmonarch'sRight UsurpingTheKing'sTeaTime TwoIfByLandOneWithaStorm ~I saw how "Storm-something" was part of your col's lineage OneColonialRebellion ~or: onecolonialrebellionforRex <rex-see 2 names down /> HotPokerToTheHeartaKings ~don't know if your a gamblin' man, but with racing horses... SobriquetRexRevolutionaryCoquette ~sobriquette-fancy entiltlement moniker ~rex-nickname for King Charles I of England ~coquette-a flirtting lady   SheShootsandScootsHerShoesShooting'RoundTheGlobe (lol) ~somewhat unsure if you really want this last one...They Shoot Horses Don't They?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

That's hilarious laz.  I was actually waiting for your reply as I knew you would come up with something, but I also knew you wouldn't hit the 18 letter limit. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"That's hilarious laz.  I was actually waiting for your reply as I knew you would come up with something, but I also knew you wouldn't hit the 18 letter limit. lol"

Ha-ha lol...that's ADD for ya- I thought it HAD to be 18 letters...(and was somewhat proud that each one was).  Yup...all my vain efforts at finally being able to have a namesake (one that could make good money too).  Ah-Dang-dang-dang... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

" That's hilarious laz.  I was actually waiting for your reply as I knew you would come up with something, but I also knew you wouldn't hit the 18 letter limit. lol " Ha-ha lol...that's ADD for ya- I thought it HAD to be 18 letters...(and was somewhat proud that each one was).  Yup...all my vain efforts at finally being able to have a namesake (one that could make good money too).  Ah-Dang-dang-dang... 

Lol, Dang-dang-dang would work and also describes some of the recent Pats games.Money mouth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Here's a pic at 3 months.  I need to get off my butt and go take some more.  She's almost as big as momma now and only a year old.  I know you can't see it here but the white on her forhead is shaped like a football.  That's why I have to name her after the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Gotta understand pezz...It's Sunday & here is No Football!  In otherwords, I REALLY wanted this one, lol.  See what you & the wifey or other owners can do here, otherwise that's 10 minutes of failed creation I'll never bask in...D#mn.  Monarch'sOverthrow, PokertoKingsHeart...these can be shortened ya know?  I'm pretty desperate desperate on Sunday's with no vicarious testosterone-based glory...ya know, football?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan help! : That's hilarious laz.  I was actually waiting for your reply as I knew you would come up with something, but I also knew you wouldn't hit the 18 letter limit. lol
    Posted by pezz4pats

He shoots . . .

He scores!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Ohhh, lil' baby horse.  If ya can't wax cute (even as a dude) on innocent & adorable animals, then you really have some issues imo.  That pic reminds me as a Uconn English Major when I read an interesting combo of words in a book entitled "Black Elk Speaks."  Whoever the author/translator was, really captured the trueness of the Lakota voice...  I remember one phrase went like:
         "Our horses graze the soft slopes of the small riverbank, tasting their sweet grasses. It makes them sleek and fat."  As an obsessed language-appreciater, I always found that juxtaposition of words unique and somewhat beautiful in their own right...  I'm kinda insane though, as you all know by now lol... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"He shoots . . .
    He scores
    !"

lmao...I know, ouch. The antidepressants must really be working today ta let that one slide... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

why do you guys raise horses? thats very GAY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Tuckrule

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Since it's a Filly how about Myra's Krafty or Krafty Myra?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Peez here are my two boys
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Hey Horsey, why the long face?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Peez here are my two boys Cliffy Shy

Good looking horses Harly
    How are they bred?  I am curious about the breeding back there.
    They're fatter than my pregnant mare!  But, thats quarter horses for ya.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Laz, this is a picture of the Nagg I just bought at auction, They told me this was a real Winner, I think I just got Screwedd. Im thinking of entering him in the Ketucky Derby
    Any names for him would help, along with another set of legs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan help! : Good looking horses Harly How are they bred?  I am curious about the breeding back there. They're fatter than my pregnant mare!  But, thats quarter horses for ya.
    Posted by pezz4pats

They're geldings peez and doted on like you wouldn't believe. Cliffy if from the Wonderfella and Mosthappyfella and Shy is from Shy Prescription 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

why do you guys raise horses? thats very  GAY
    Posted by Gulo

WHY?   My mares, sire's sire (that's grand father to you) won $38,000,000 on the track.  His breeding fee was $500,000.00.  That's why!  Not to mention I like them!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Hey Gulo eat this

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Hey Gulo eat this

Is that Veal?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

There's the football....They were just talking at the combine how they used to use white footballs at night.  I forgot about that.  Couldn't get her head out of the feed bowl to take a better pic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"Laz, this is a picture of the Nagg I just bought at auction, They told me this was a real Winner, I think I just got Screwedd. Im thinking of entering him in the Ketucky Derby
    Any names for him would help, along with another set of legs
    ."

LMAO...I'm sorry, but first I just gotta give props to Stomper's veal comment...it was the sh!t (ya know?).  Hey pezz, My advice is not to look a gift horse in the mouth, even though his teeth look pretty healthy and new -yet something about his mane is suspect, but since I know of NO adage about a horse's fur...I say you run with him. (oh wait, bought at auction huh? Yup...scr#wed).  Harley, Cliff DOES look pretty laid back...maybe a little too chill (I think he might be toking up behind your barn at night)...       

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

Not to enrage Gulo's masculinity any further, but wishing I had a digi cam to show you guys a pic of my silver-spotted hybrid bengal cat.  Sorry Gulo, Condo complex doesn't allow for Dogs, so the Doberman I wanted was out and just had to go with the baddest-#ss cat I could find (IF it makes Gulo more comfortable though, ALL of us animal lovers beat them at night to better secure our dominant malehood).  
       My Bengal Cat even runs after & tackles me on my leg (taught her to fetch and come to her name too).  For those who don't know what a Bengal is: Her Bengal-parent's lineage (usually a domestic cat called an Abyssinian) was interbred a few generations ago (usually 4) with a wild african serval cat (I think a Savannah)=in the end, ya get a Bengal hybrid.  I'll find a pick on-line...  Here:

Silver Bengal cat

...as you can see, Bengals (as the pic over-illustrates) tend to be longer than domestic cats (and about as tall as an avg domestic).  Another cool thing is their huge back-haunches with Wilt Chamberlain back-feet.  My girl's rosettes are more open than even this ones...  They're just a different breed in attitude...more like a dog wanting companionship and structure (with all that entails-learning, etc).  She just doesn't give a cr#p about glitzy, glittering, tinkering plastic toys-ALL she wants is something to run after or a cushioned simple fabric toy to put in her mouth, bring up to high-places, chase after, or simply o attack...  AND Man, my bengal just chows and runs and climbs and chows and runs and climbs...non-stop motor.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Patsnoise!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

To ALL : Not to enrage Gulo's masculinity any further, but wishing I had a digi cam to show you guys a pic of my silver-spotted hybrid bengal cat.  Sorry Gulo, Condo complex doesn't allow for Dogs, so the Doberman I wanted was out and just had to go with the baddest-#ss cat I could find (IF it makes Gulo more comfortable though, ALL of us animal lovers beat them at night to better secure our dominant malehood).      My Bengal Cat even runs after & tackles me on my leg (taught her to fetch and come to her name too).  For those who don't know what a Bengal is: Her Bengal-parent's lineage (usually a domestic cat called an Abyssinian) was interbred a few generations ago (usually 4) with a wild african serval cat (I think a Savannah)=in the end, ya get a Bengal hybrid.   I'll find a pick on-line...  Here:   ...as you can see, Bengals (as the pic over-illustrates) tend to be longer than domestic cats (and about as tall as an avg domestic).  Another cool thing is their huge back-haunches with Wilt Chamberlain back-feet.  My girl's rosettes are more open than even this ones...  They're just a different breed in attitude...more like a dog wanting companionship and structure (with all that entails-learning, etc).  She just doesn't give a cr#p about glitzy, glittering, tinkering plastic toys-ALL she wants is something to run after or a cushioned simple fabric toy to put in her mouth, bring up to high-places, chase after, or simply o attack...  AND Man, my bengal just chows and runs and climbs and chows and runs and climbs...non-stop motor.

Could she play corner or wide out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Secondary...no doubt about.  She likes creeping up to me playing hide, but the only 'Go Seek' is sorta confusing since the second I turn my back she nails me...  She'd either be a good all-around CB like Revis who can cover and put a lick-on somebody too, OR better-a Strong Safety crowding the room (LOS) & guarding against me running, but still fluid enough to patrol for the deep ball (as she plays fetch).  She's sleek but has just bigger more muscular limbs than a domestic so Definately SS... 
         Teaching her to be utterly fearless is my main goal, and she largely is-investigates noises rather than running away, tackles me (and I ALWAYS go down-having no prob debasing my ego for my "kid"), and actually enjoys thunder and lightning storms (psyyycho), and when she falls or bangs into something or when I accidenally step on her-she just keeps going without a budge (or attacks me in play).  BUT unlike a domestic and more like a dog, she is in NO way tempermental in her mood-NEVER scratches me OR any stranger ever, no biting unless she's play-biting softly...  The Bengal is JUST a guy's cat who can't get a dog for whatever the reason...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'm thinking she's Troy Polamalu EXCEPT she doesn't like being bathed except on her terms (she jumps in the tub when filled and left alone):

Head & Shoulder take with me and bengal cat:

"Bengal I'm brushing your hair with the waterless shampoo."
    "Laz, we weren't talking about my hair."
    "But, I thought-"
    "We weren't..."
    "yea, but I mean...yes Bengal-sorry."

BEST Commercial EVER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POLdER1Ns_0&feature=related

Sections
Shortcuts