Pats fan here...so disappointed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Pats fan here...so disappointed

That is it. I am so disappointed. What has happened to Tom. He was off
    today.  I guess I was expecting him to be better. To watch the awful sucky Jets who now think they are something win.  BB did NOT coach this game  as well as usual I don't think.   I went to great lengths to watch this game and for what? to see them lose to big mouth ryan and the jets. Oh well. The game just ended and of course emotions are flying. We will come back and do better next week I hope.
    Goodluck Pats against Falcons. We can win it in week three. God Bless All.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostnfn. Show Bostnfn's posts

Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed

Brady was just plain BAD... no rust. Just awful. It looks like he doesn't know how to throw anything anymore. He misses as many as he throws, and his judgement is iffy at best. Why keep throwing to Galloway? Galloway is awful. Ran the wrong route several times, and can't come up with a big catch to save his life.

The team is basically a joke. No running game, no real forceful line. The defense played well, but you can't count on them. The quarterback can no longer carry a team. I never thought it would be over so fast.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

Brady is rusty! the d is new, things will take time. Give the jets their due, but remember the year is young and titles are won in jan/feb not sep. How can you say brady was just bad and not rusty, what exactly does that mean? his timing is off and it may take a while to get him comfortable again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO

The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach!

PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

chalk it up to a rebuilding year... 500

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridaugg. Show bridaugg's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    I didn't think Brady and Moss could ever play as bad as they did last week. I was wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

It's just one game.  It's diappointing but not the end of the word.  Anytime you go on the road, anything can happen.  I still think we'll win 11 games.  Don't jump ship guys!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach! PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!
    Posted by SportsRush

SportsRush , where were you last year and the year before; and the year before; and the year before. Hiding in your mom's basement I guess. YOu didn't even have the balls to show up this week and talk smack before the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

whats wrong NE cant take the truth. I only posted the truth. doesn;t mean I don't still root for Pats. Just the facts. They played bad today. O.k.
    They will get back to it next week. I am allowed to be disappointed today. I paid extra to see this game. I had hoped to win.
    The fact of the matter is we did not play well. The whole team was off. Be a real MAN and admit we were bad TODAY....NOT everyday. Just today. duh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

BB and his inbred coaches were owned by Fat boy slim today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i thought you and your horrible grammar were going away? please spare us your useless posts. they are just out of sync right now with tons of new players and new coaches and brady still getting his timing back. thats not to say this team doesnt have flaws (maroney, galloway, pass rush), but at least wait till mid season to decide if the team is bad.

In Response to Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    That is it. I am so disappointed. The Patriots cannot play. What has happened to Tom. He was awful today. This is defiently not the team of 2007. I guess I was expecting them to be even better. To watch the awful sucky Jets who now think they are something win.  BB did NOT coach this game well at all. Tom and Randy played horrible. I guess they don't care what people say about em during the week. I expected way more from Brady and Moss. The rest of the team too, not just them. I went to great lengths to watch this game and for what? to see them lose to big mouth ryan and the jets. Patriots are not that good anymore. I just did not want to see it. I will still hope they win for playoffs but this has just really got me down this week. I got all set up and defended the Pats all week and now this. :(
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

whats wrong NE cant take the truth. I only posted the truth. doesn;t mean I don't still root for Pats. Just the facts. They played bad today. O.k. They will get back to it next week. I am allowed to be disappointed today. I paid extra to see this game. I had hoped to win. The fact of the matter is we did not play well. The whole team was off. Be a real MAN and admit we were bad TODAY....NOT everyday. Just today. duh.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Admitting we're bad is one thing. That I can do, and I'm sure others can too. Just don't expect them to be like the 2007 team. That team came out surprising everyone. Everyone thought Moss was washed up and Welker was a reject. Brady got real acclimated to his new toys real fast and they took the league by storm. As with any potent offense, it just takes a little time for NFL defenses to figure things out. Same is happening to the wildcat this year. We're never going to be like 2007 again. Different season, different personnel. If you've been a Pats fan pre-2007, you'd understand that the Patriots always start slow and less than stellar and they get much, much better over time. Throw in Tom getting back from his injury, and we look TWICE as bad early in the season. First two games in 15 months so calm the EFF down. I hear people say we should have kept Cassell and it's like WOW, DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wickedpissadudecom. Show wickedpissadudecom's posts

The Patriots played poorly, but guess what, this game was only game #2 of the season.  They are going to take some time to gel.  The defense is all new fresh faces and they played strong in the first half, just have to put a second half together, but they will gel and be a force to be reckoned with.

Tom Brady will be FINE.  He is not a 3 time super bowl champion for NOTHING.  Patience is a virtue with this years Pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from socalpatsfan12. Show socalpatsfan12's posts

In Response to Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    That is it. I am so disappointed. The Patriots cannot play. What has happened to Tom. He was awful today. This is defiently not the team of 2007. I guess I was expecting them to be even better. To watch the awful sucky Jets who now think they are something win.  BB did NOT coach this game well at all. Tom and Randy played horrible. I guess they don't care what people say about em during the week. I expected way more from Brady and Moss. The rest of the team too, not just them. I went to great lengths to watch this game and for what? to see them lose to big mouth ryan and the jets. Patriots are not that good anymore. I just did not want to see it. I will still hope they win for playoffs but this has just really got me down this week. I got all set up and defended the Pats all week and now this. :(
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Before you all jump off the Tobin, it's one game, and only week 2.  If i remember right, the Pats were 5-5 in '01 before winnging superbowl XXXLVI.  And before we beat on TB, it was really the offensive line and coaching that lost this one.  Brady had no time to throw, and the Jets made all the right half time adjustments, while we did not.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Pats fan here...so disappointed : You are idiot. You probably became a fan in 2007 anyway. Get a frigggin grip, it's one game. I wish fans like you would switch teams, so we don't have to listen you bit ch wehn they lose when game!
    Posted by kman2004
    ..and the Jets D gets NO props at all? Not saying they deserve adulation but they did not your team to 2 FG's.It cannot be ALL bad play by the Pats O. And Lady, please decide whether you are gonna come on here and boast and take your proper medicine when you are proved wrong, or go away and take your 2007 NEW Brady Jersey and skulk away into the night.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

You are right. I guess first instinct I was so upset cause I listened to Kerry Rhodes to much. It is only game 2. There is along way to go still. Guess I just got riled up with the media hype. Hey I think this kman, NEgame, and Leon are one in the same person. Multiple personalities. HA HA .....you can tell he is posting under different names. Why don't the mods kick him off? If he likes the Jets so much why isn't he posting there?

The Patriots played poorly, but guess what, this game was only game #2 of the season.  They are going to take some time to gel.  The defense is all new fresh faces and they played strong in the first half, just have to put a second half together, but they will gel and be a force to be reckoned with. Tom Brady will be FINE.  He is not a 3 time super bowl champion for NOTHING.  Patience is a virtue with this years Pats. http://www.wickedpissadude.com
    Posted by wickedpissadudecom

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazything0001. Show crazything0001's posts

I was dissapointed too, I felt that the Patriots basically gave away the game in the second half. 11 penalties throughout the game, horrible. Special teams was a joke and the defence basically gave Mark Sanchez wide open passes. Galloway was so dissapointing. We played so bad the second half. I surely missed Wes Welker and Jarod Mayo during this game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Don't even bother LadyBrady....most of the guys on here think they are all that and instead of agreeing that today was a bad day, they instead take their aggression out on those who can actually face the truth and vent it. They think they are better than everyone else but that another reality for another day. I'm just as disappointed as you. They had their chances to put up at least 20 in the first half and didn't get it done. Too many penalties, too many key dropped passes and a missed wide open TD throw by Brady. I am confident things will get better for the offense. We are not going to be putting up 30 pts every game now that teams are all catching on how to defend against us but we will still get wins and get better!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What were you expecting?  Stellar play week in and week out and the other team will just roll over for the Pats?  It is only week two and the Jets brought it on.  What is amazing, they did not get a sack considering how much trash talk occurred.  What you also have to consider is the down field defensive coverage that may have occurred and look at how many dropped balls there were out there.  Brady looked mighty nimble out there to evade much of the rushes that occurred.  Most time the Jets rushed more players than the Pats had back for protection.  In the end, take it for what it is, a SINGLE game loss in a 16 game season.  Oh, and you still have to wake up tomorrow morning!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I saw Wes on the side. Is he injured? Hope he is back next week.Innocent

I was dissapointed too, I felt that the Patriots basically gave away the game in the second half. 11 penalties throughout the game, horrible. Special teams was a joke and the defence basically gave Mark Sanchez wide open passes. Galloway was so dissapointing. We played so bad the second half. I surely missed Wes Welker and Jarod Mayo during this game.
    Posted by crazything0001

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Oh I see it now guys. Leon is  using all these other fake names to provide his personal attack and hate speech for which he has been reported under all the other names he is using as well.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Yes, we are.  I have never seen so many new names in one day.  You know the Jets trolls are out in force!  Most likely, ONE Jet troll.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

No QB, even Brady, will look good under constant pressure.  Our one and only problem on offense is our protection of the QB.  I know I sound like a broken record, but this isn't a new thing.  It's been that way since the Eagles game of 2007.  It was that way all last year.  Last year we blamed Cassell though, and not the O-Line.

Our O-Line is an average O-Line.  When it faces very good D's, it struggles.  In order to win the Lombardi, we need to resolve this.  You "usually" don't face chump defenses in the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Just another troll coming out of the hole. I hope that the QB of your team has the same injury as Brady.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed : ..and the Jets D gets NO props at all? Not saying they deserve adulation but they did not your team to 2 FG's.It cannot be ALL bad play by the Pats O. And Lady, please decide whether you are gonna come on here and boast and take your proper medicine when you are proved wrong, or go away and take your 2007 NEW Brady Jersey and skulk away into the night.
    Posted by cousteau
    ..damn I can't add. Three FG's.

Sections
Shortcuts