Pats fan here...so disappointed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridapatriotfan. Show floridapatriotfan's posts

Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed

Dear Mr. Kraft, You should be embarrassed to allow your team to fail and to terrible the first two games of this season, even though they won last week. As in the last few years you discarded players like in a card game to due the greed of money. It is obvious they you are not playing to win but to play for financial gain by allowing management to dump valuable players , the offense last year and now the defense. Top rated players who made what the patriots were. I am a fan who feels embarrassed for the football players, who no longer have a chance to have a winning record or even make it to the playoffs. Shame, Shame, Shame. I understand no team can be perfect, however no team should have to play without being properly staff due to financial gain. Please sell the team to an owner who values their players and fans, so everyone can keep their dignity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

With the Pats being a touchdown away from tying this game I thought Bill and Tom would devise a game plan to tie it up. What a JOKE to let a rookie quarterback STEAL this game!! They really did EMBARRASED us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from socalpatsfan12. Show socalpatsfan12's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed : Yes, we are.  I have never seen so many new names in one day.  You know the Jets trolls are out in force!  Most likely, ONE Jet troll.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Let's remind the Jets fans that NO ONE ever one a superbowl in week 2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcthepubhero. Show mcthepubhero's posts

The season is very young they will be ok.  Take it easy on selling out already... There are 14 games left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from socalpatsfan12. Show socalpatsfan12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed : Let's remind the Jets fans that NO ONE ever one a superbowl in week 2
    Posted by socalpatsfan12[/QUOTE]

sorry, WON a SB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridapatriotfan. Show floridapatriotfan's posts

Kraft support or sell the Team

Dear Mr. Kraft, You should be embarrassed to allow your team to fail and to terrible the first two games of this season, even though they won last week. As in the last few years you discarded players like in a card game to due the greed of money. It is obvious they you are not playing to win but to play for financial gain by allowing management to dump valuable players , the offense last year and now the defense. Top rated players who made what the patriots were. I am a fan who feels embarrassed for the football players, who no longer have a chance to have a winning record or even make it to the play offs. Shame, Shame, Shame. I understand no team can be perfect, however no team should have to play without being properly staffed due to financial gain. Please sell the team to an owner who values their players and fans, so everyone can keep their dignity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Wow, that was a really bad performance by the Pats.  However, it is good to have a game like this now and gert it out of the way.  The offense had chances to score, but didn't make the plays, but the defense was not too bad.  If they don't put more pressure on the QB, it is going to be a long season.  I think the play calling, especially on defense, was bad.  We should have blitzed more, and made Sanchez make some throws under pressure.  Where was the pressure we saw at the end of the buffalo game?  Well, we will be much better in November.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Just another troll coming out of the hole. I hope that the QB of your team has the same injury as Brady.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]..now THERE'S a mature way to deal with a loss.... Hey loser, go back to mom's basement, curl up in the corner and rock back and forth. Maybe you'll get some sense and realize what a stupid way to deal with losing your comment was

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Kraft support or sell the Team

In Response to Kraft support or sell the Team:
    [QUOTE]Dear Mr. Kraft, You should be embarrassed to allow your team to fail and to terrible the first two games of this season, even though they won last week. As in the last few years you discarded players like in a card game to due the greed of money. It is obvious they you are not playing to win but to play for financial gain by allowing management to dump valuable players , the offense last year and now the defense. Top rated players who made what the patriots were. I am a fan who feels embarrassed for the football players, who no longer have a chance to have a winning record or even make it to the play offs. Shame, Shame, Shame. I understand no team can be perfect, however no team should have to play without being properly staffed due to financial gain. Please sell the team to an owner who values their players and fans, so everyone can keep their dignity.
    Posted by floridapatriotfan[/QUOTE]

We've got another moron here. Mr. Kraft has built the class of the NFL, a model that every other franchise wants a piece of today. That's why the minute we throw out our trash, people go digging through it just to get a piece of the Belichick/Kraft magic. Go root for Tim Tebow and his "run a yard forward, then leap and throw a touchdown pass"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

Wow guys look at all the alias Leon has, here are a few:

Kman200, NEgame, Leon, artielang, etc. He has as many alias as the drug pushers do drugs. Oh and Leon Jesus still loves you anyways....he did die for you and your alias. You best be thinking what you will do about Christ and your life after you leave here then harassing me and personally attacking me just because I said the Pats had a bad game and I expected them to be as good as 07. So what if I expected that. Big deal. If they are this year great. If not, then they aren't. They are still SB winers. More to life then fighting with you and your double minded ways. A game is a game. Salvation and eternity are forever. You might try changing your ways to ensure your salvation. As for anyone else on here who may have been upset with my post of being disappointed in pats...I apologize to those of you...that is all but the alias mentioned above. Have a good week the rest of you! Go Pats in week 3.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Kraft is the class of the NFL. 

But after promising to spend to the cap, this team has repeatedly cut budget and not spent to the cap. 

Maybe Patriot Place mortgage is too high - I dunno.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPat27. Show BigPat27's posts

Man we haven't done anything ever since they busted us with the video taping!!!  Shoot!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

if welker was playing they would of won.  Edeleman was ready. had one pass to him that welker would of caught for a TD.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Wow guys look at all the alias Leon has, here are a few: Kman200, NEgame, Leon, artielang, etc. He has as many alias as the drug pushers do drugs. Oh and Leon Jesus still loves you anyways....he did die for you and your alias. You best be thinking what you will do about Christ and your life after you leave here then harassing me and personally attacking me just because I said the Pats had a bad game and I expected them to be as good as 07. So what if I expected that. Big deal. If they are this year great. If not, then they aren't. They are still SB winers. More to life then fighting with you and your double minded ways. A game is a game. Salvation and eternity are forever. You might try changing your ways to ensure your salvation. As for anyone else on here who may have been upset with my post of being disappointed in pats...I apologize to those of you...that is all but the alias mentioned above. Have a good week the rest of you! Go Pats in week 3.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]....OKaaay. Now we have religion in the discussion? What next I wonder?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from doticus. Show doticus's posts

Re: Kraft support or sell the Team

In Response to Kraft support or sell the Team:
    [QUOTE]Dear Mr. Kraft, You should be embarrassed to allow your team to fail and to terrible the first two games of this season, even though they won last week. As in the last few years you discarded players like in a card game to due the greed of money. It is obvious they you are not playing to win but to play for financial gain by allowing management to dump valuable players , the offense last year and now the defense. Top rated players who made what the patriots were. I am a fan who feels embarrassed for the football players, who no longer have a chance to have a winning record or even make it to the play offs. Shame, Shame, Shame. I understand no team can be perfect, however no team should have to play without being properly staffed due to financial gain. Please sell the team to an owner who values their players and fans, so everyone can keep their dignity.
    Posted by floridapatriotfan[/QUOTE]

You've confused the Pats with the Bucs.  Or maybe the Rays.  There is this thing called the 'salary cap.'  That means that Kraft can only spend so much money ever.  As the Pats have shown in the past, they are one of the few teams to truly get what a salary cap means, which is why they have been competitive for the past decade.  Compare us to the Colts, which bulk up on their superstar (Manning), then leave no $$$ for the other positions and get washed out of the playoffs each year for the past decade.

I'm thinking back to another year we started 1-1, which was 2003.  We even lost another game that year.  And everything turned out okay in the end.  Today was bad and I, like every other Pats fan, wish that Joey Galloway could actually play wide receiver.  But in Bill I trust, our defense held together even with the 'new guys.'  We have potential.  Clearly not 2007 potential, or 2004 potential.  But potential. 

Oh, and we no longer have a slow defense, which is an improvement over 2005 - present.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommissionerBS. Show CommissionerBS's posts

Don't feel bad Pats fans. You still can be thankful for your upset win over the powerhouse Bills team last week, so at least your team is 1-1.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from socalpatsfan12. Show socalpatsfan12's posts

It's cool, we are all disappointed, but BB has time to fix this team.

It's not how well you're playing in September, it's how well your playing at the end of the year.

[QUOTE]Wow guys look at all the alias Leon has, here are a few: Kman200, NEgame, Leon, artielang, etc. He has as many alias as the drug pushers do drugs. Oh and Leon Jesus still loves you anyways....he did die for you and your alias. You best be thinking what you will do about Christ and your life after you leave here then harassing me and personally attacking me just because I said the Pats had a bad game and I expected them to be as good as 07. So what if I expected that. Big deal. If they are this year great. If not, then they aren't. They are still SB winers. More to life then fighting with you and your double minded ways. A game is a game. Salvation and eternity are forever. You might try changing your ways to ensure your salvation. As for anyone else on here who may have been upset with my post of being disappointed in pats...I apologize to those of you...that is all but the alias mentioned above. Have a good week the rest of you! Go Pats in week 3.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Lets not forget opening the season against the bills in 03...31-0 (I think that was in Foxboro?). Regardless, the second time around, we spanked them 31-0, and won the SuperBowl.
    Emotions are high, big loss... but not the end of the season. I live in Ffld Cty, CT. I am surrounded by big mouth NY Jet/Giant fans. I've been hearing sh*t all week long...and I suppose I will until we meet again at Gillete. Lets hope we can redeem ourselves.
    I'm going to the game next week! I have every confidence that we'll rebound nicely.
    If we don't then we can start worrying.

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats fan here...so disappointed : Before you all jump off the Tobin, it's one game, and only week 2.  If i remember right, the Pats were 5-5 in '01 before winnging superbowl XXXLVI.  And before we beat on TB, it was really the offensive line and coaching that lost this one.  Brady had no time to throw, and the Jets made all the right half time adjustments, while we did not.
    Posted by socalpatsfan12[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think that Rex Ryan did a good job. I remember being this frustrated while watching the Giants win the SB. I don't expect much out of the D since they just lost Mayo and Seymour. This D unit will take a couple  games to find themselves. Brady was rushed and he is rusty. It will be a few games before he becomes accurate at game pace.

Tough loss. They were opposite today. Came out good but lost drive in the end.

Not willing to jump off wagon yet.!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

No, we did nothing... a**hole. We only beat 18 teams after that. Seriously fool...! And yea, I expect you to come back with some stupid remark about losing the Superbowl... I'd expect that from a moron.

[QUOTE]Man we haven't done anything ever since they busted us with the video taping!!!  Shoot!!
    Posted by BigPat27[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chokeme. Show chokeme's posts

Injury had nothing to do with it for Brady. He is just not crisp and his WR corp is nowhere as deep as it was 2 years ago. Playoffs are not a given. Jets D will be this good all year. Defense is what it is--average. Only the offense can win games this year and they've been quite bad for 2 weeks now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from greek512. Show greek512's posts

we've all been spoiled by 2007.....we think that Tom will pick up where he left off. i am as guilty as anyone. Patience.... Tom Brady is too good not to snap out of his funk within a couple weeks.well be there in the end....think 2001 pats instead of 2007...:)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]whats wrong NE cant take the truth. I only posted the truth. doesn;t mean I don't still root for Pats. Just the facts. They played bad today. O.k. They will get back to it next week. I am allowed to be disappointed today. I paid extra to see this game. I had hoped to win. The fact of the matter is we did not play well. The whole team was off. Be a real MAN and admit we were bad TODAY....NOT everyday. Just today. duh.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan[/QUOTE]

Stop pretending to be a Patriots' fan and go root for whatever team is winning.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chokeme. Show chokeme's posts

Offensive line gets rattled very easily. Alot of teams could very well use this blueprint if Brady and the WR's can't get in synch. Wes Welker just may be the team's MVP. Edelmen did ok but without Welker, they took Moss right out of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimwalsh. Show jimwalsh's posts

Expect some games like this. Does not mean Pats will be out of playoffs, only that it is going to take time before Brady feels comfortable in pocket. Remember Manning last year? First 4 games he was awful, then went on a streak like his old self. Same will happen to Brady. We'll win our home games, and lose some on the road. Should still win 12 games. If I were the Jets, I wouldn't be crowing now. At one point in 2nd qtr. they had -3 net yards!!! They are a little lucky now and we are not playing up to our potential. Just like you can't tell much about a baseball team until late June, you won't know about these Pats until week 6 or 7. No time to Panic. Brady is a proud player. He will work extra special to get his timing and confidence back.

Sections
Shortcuts