Pats fan here...so disappointed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed

After TWO games you Pat's fan sound like LOSERS .14 games to WIN the division Give this team a chance, otherwise go to another team to root for 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

To all Jets fans: congratulations...your defense continually confused Tom Brady and your offense took advantage of its opportunities to score in contrast to the Pats. Every dog has its day...today, it was yours.

To all Pats fans: Now is not the time to panic! This is the time when professional athletes truly earn their money...when things really look tough and events don't go their way....that's when the best take the time to regroup, rethink their tactics, and even revamp their basic strategies if necessary. The Patriots have been through rough patches before and have worked their way through them. Unless proven otherwise over the course of this season - I'll continue to believe that they will recover from this and come through as a stronger entity.

To all non-Pats fans: Many of you may think of the non-bandwagon NE fans are delusional because we still believe in, and stick by our team. We would only be delusional as fans if we do not recognize that the Patriots at this time does have some serious problems on both sides of the ball that - up to now - have not been properly addressed. That is something many of us openly acknowledge as you will see in most of the posts here at bdc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    That is it. I am so disappointed. What has happened to Tom. He was off today.  I guess I was expecting him to be better. To watch the awful sucky Jets who now think they are something win.  BB did NOT coach this game  as well as usual I don't think.   I went to great lengths to watch this game and for what? to see them lose to big mouth ryan and the jets. Oh well. The game just ended and of course emotions are flying. We will come back and do better next week I hope. Goodluck Pats against Falcons. We can win it in week three. God Bless All.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

The defense held the Jets to 17 points. That was a pretty good effort. In particular I thought they did well in the first half and against the run. Brady and the offense just aren't polished yet. It looks like Welker is pretty important to this offense; Edelman dropped some key passes. Actually so did Galloway. I can't fault the receivers too much Tom was off just a little bit. He missed a wide open Edelman early in the game and that was their best chance to score. The Jets played very conservative in the first half and the Pats were content kicking field goals. They could have won if they performed a little better. Oh well, they have work to do.  There's still no consistent pass rush on defense and Brady and Moss didn't look as good as Sanchez and Cotchery.  Cheer up, they're running a precision offense and its just not clicking yet.  Its a long season and we'll know more about the Pats in the next couple of weeks. I don't think Seymour was the reason we lost.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

It was a hard week too. They came off a MNF game and had to start preparing for the Jets. All in all, did anyone notice that the Jets stopped blitzing toward the end of the 1st half. It was a good game. The D was faster, but it gave up a few big plays. Tom will be better. He will be fired up this week. Remeber that Mayo had Vrabel and Bruschi helping him learn (and Harrison). AD and VW need to step it up and start leading the D!

The pats have been dropping passes all year.  #39 still runs like a f airy!

Oh well. That is the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

BigPapi27 is another Leon alias

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Look - right now this is a bad football team. Poorly coached with horrible game plans. Ever see a Patriots team with half a dozen delays of game? Aikens should be cut tomorrow. Awful play calling on offense, exacerbated by an awful game from the OLIne. Did any reciever other than Edelman EVER get separation? The defense has no playmakers and generally plays with little intensity.  Our smurf DB's all play off the receivers allowing instant separation resulting in too many catches over the middle for large gains. The return game is pathetic - the kick returners jog with the ball after they catch it, hoping to catch a block. Right now this is a vary bad football team and they're very lucky that they're not 0-2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chokeme. Show chokeme's posts

3 or 4 delay of game penalties? Since when is Brady so affected by fan noise? Playing in that environment, he was always able to thrive? That has nothing to do with injury. Maybe he's just thinking of his upcoming parenthood with Jessica....um, i mean Gisele.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

That is it. I am so disappointed. What has happened to Tom. He was off today.  I guess I was expecting him to be better. To watch the awful sucky Jets who now think they are something win.  BB did NOT coach this game  as well as usual I don't think.   I went to great lengths to watch this game and for what? to see them lose to big mouth ryan and the jets. Oh well. The game just ended and of course emotions are flying. We will come back and do better next week I hope. Goodluck Pats against Falcons. We can win it in week three. God Bless All.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

I know how you feel Lady I had to get up at 3am here in Australia to watch that game. Losing to the Jets always sux but hopefully they bounce back next week. Payback will hopefully be when the Jets go to Foxboro.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

In Response to Re: Pats fan here...so disappointed:
    BigPapi27 is another Leon alias
    Posted by Rocky

thanks for letting us know rocky :0)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Just remember - The Falcons are better than the Jets.  They have a strong pass rush and a WAY better offense than the New jersey Jets.

Expect a LONG sunday next week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

That is it. I am so disappointed.
    Posted by LadyBradyFan

Get in line. Frown

Sections
Shortcuts