Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?

In case you missed it ...

The upcoming Mega Millions Jackpot ( Fri ) is now estimated to be
    $540 ,000 ,000 !

I myself plan on taking a shot at it ... nothin' too crazy ,maybe 5 or 10 bucks worth.

HERE'S MY PLEDGE :

If ( when ) I WIN ...

I 'll plan a Pats Roadtrip Weekend and take EVERY single regular here that wants to go .

All expenses paid .

I'm thinkin' Laz , Babe  , and Rusty could share a row ?

Heck ...
    I'll take ANY poster that chimes in on this thread  BEFORE  I win the moolah .

Miami seems like a good choice - but it's open to discussion .

Anybody else want in on the pledge ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?

lol same with you. I'm getting about 6 myself. So if I win I'll get a box at the Razor and bring the reg's together for a game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Once uncle sam takes a bite out of that and if you opt for the lump sum you'll recieve give or take around 220 million still alot of money no doubt. But it would be cool if you could actually get all 540 million. Some things i would buy if i won that kind of money.  First thing i would buy because ive always wanted one would have to be a 95 toyota supra with atleast 500 HP. Second and im pretty sure this would be on most peoples list, would be a house. And third If possible i would buy a minority share of the pats for sure. Lol 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Too bad they don't play in San Diego this year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

im right there with you man! the pa jackpot is up to like 320 mil, and if i win, this sounds like a great idea!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?:
    [QUOTE]I know it is only the Rams but how about London.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

LONDON ???

Geez jri37 ,
     I offer to foot the bill and you're already jackin' up the tally ?

The plan is to charter a flight ...not go commercial .

OK ...Fine .

London
    ( If that's what the majority wants )

But keep in mind that it'll be like pullin' teeth to get Sam Adams or Sierra Nevada or any other good ol American brewed beverage over there .

I guess we could make a quick pit stop in Amsterdam to offset it ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Do I qualify as a regular?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Cali's is up to 500 mill.  Honestly I hope like 10 people win it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Once uncle sam takes a bite out of that and if you opt for the lump sum you'll recieve give or take around 220 million still alot of money no doubt. But it would be cool if you could actually get all 540 million. Some things i would buy if i won that kind of money.  First thing i would buy because ive always wanted one would have to be a 95 toyota supra with atleast 500 HP. Second and im pretty sure this would be on most peoples list, would be a house. And third If possible i would buy a minority share of the pats for sure. Lol 
    Posted by xXR3S1NXx[/QUOTE]

I'd buy 3 cars (but rusted bodies with decent frames only)

69' Boss 429 or 67' Shelby GT500 (depending on frame quality
    Delorean
    40' Ford Coupe convertible

They'd be my retirement projects, complete rebuilds

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

im down

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

couint me in

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco56. Show rusco56's posts

In Response to Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?:
    [QUOTE] In case you missed it ... The upcoming Mega Millions Jackpot ( Fri ) is now estimated to be $540 ,000 ,000 !  I myself plan on taking a shot at it ... nothin' too crazy ,maybe 5 or 10 bucks worth. HERE'S MY PLEDGE : If ( when ) I WIN ... I 'll plan a Pats Roadtrip Weekend and take EVERY single regular here that wants to go .  All expenses paid . I'm thinkin' Laz , Babe  , and Rusty could share a row ? Heck ... I'll take ANY poster that chimes in on this thread  BEFORE   I win the moolah . Miami seems like a good choice - but it's open to discussion . Anybody else want in on the pledge ?
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]...............i wish you good luck!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Dude im winning it but will do the same!!!!! :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I'll buy everyone a Harley of their choice and we'll all ride to Foxboro gangstyle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Hell, I'm good for 10 tix and will match the good Capn's offer as well.  First one to hurl an insult and mean it, however, gets ejected without benefit of 'chute.  And I am talking from the charter flight. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'm in!! 

I will go put a few bucks in and will do something fantastic for people here should I win.  To win this would be awesome... I could spend all day doing Patriots photoshops instead of working!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

sounds good to me... London only if Amsterdam is also involved, haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

good luck!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I just bought my winning ticket so you guys can save your dough,LOL...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Even though I hated Foxwoods the three times I was dragged there, Only really gambled once (100 bucks in 2001 with a 14 1/2 point spread in my favor), And I don't think I've ever bought a lotto ticket...and even though I'm not gonna break that streak- I'd still like to believe that I've got a pretty d#mn decent shot at winning this 1/2 bil...

Alright...the roadtrip WOULD be sweet though, diggin' the consideration CaptnFoxboro.  Ne vs Nyj in NJ???  But see, if ya place me next to babe, I'll be all worn out IF and When some group of Jets Fans start jawing us up and need to shook around some...  I mean I'll take the dozen Pats Fans verses 50,000 Jets Fans- that ain't bad, those are pretty decent odds in my book.  But'cha KNOW babe'll start talkin' sm#ck...and I'm pretty st#p!d and all.  I'm just sayin', We'll be cuttin' it close in the feature 50,000 vs. 12 Main Event- Ahhh, who my kiddin', that's not even 5000 people per person, so we should be fine. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend? : I'd buy 3 cars (but rusted bodies with decent frames only) 69' Boss 429 or 67' Shelby GT500 (depending on frame quality Delorean 40' Ford Coupe convertible They'd be my retirement projects, complete rebuilds
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Im not really a big ford fan, as you might already be able to tell my car loyalty resides with toyota but none the less those are so really nice project cars. Id also love to get a AMC delorean but it would have to be a back to the future replica with flux capacitor and all. Lol   I think for a project car and something to do(cuz obviously you'd have no reason to work if you won that much money) id probably get one of the older supra's a MK 2 or 3 to go along with my nice MK4 supra.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

We don't wanna take advantage of Captn's generosity, ya know?  London AND Amsterdam, IS sorta pushin' it...  So- We can make that our plan, but we might actually get a cheaper cost on our 1st Class accomodating flight IF we go the long way back.  It might be a GREAT deal with one or two layover stops, right?  A 8 or 9 day layover in Tokyo, that seems to me the most frugal option for CaptnFoxboro-  Pssh, pretty much our ONLY option considering some of you folks are taking advantage of his generosity;  Man, I'm just tryin' ta help him out here on this...  Mmmm-ehh, See the 9 day stop in Tokyo is only gonna cut SO much off the final tab...We might not have any other choice available to us, but to stop in Honolulu for some time too.  You guys are makin' this pr-etty tough... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]We don't wanna take advantage of Captn's generosity, ya know?  London AND Amsterdam, IS sorta pushin' it...  So- We can make that our plan, but we might actually get a cheaper cost on our 1st Class accomodating flight IF we go the long way back.  It might be a GREAT deal with one or two layover stops, right?  A 8 or 9 day layover in Tokyo, that seems to me the most frugal option for CaptnFoxboro-  Pssh, pretty much our ONLY option considering some of you folks are taking advantage of his generosity;  Man, I'm just tryin' ta help him out here on this...  Mmmm-ehh, See the 9 day stop in Tokyo is only gonna cut SO much off the final tab...We might not have any other choice available to us, but to stop in Honolulu for some time too.  You guys are makin' this pr-etty tough... 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Call me a toyota fanatic or whatever you want but id love to go to tokyo to tour toyota's corporate office. Lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HAWAIIPATFAN. Show HAWAIIPATFAN's posts

In Response to Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?:
    [QUOTE] In case you missed it ... The upcoming Mega Millions Jackpot ( Fri ) is now estimated to be $540 ,000 ,000 !  I myself plan on taking a shot at it ... nothin' too crazy ,maybe 5 or 10 bucks worth. HERE'S MY PLEDGE : If ( when ) I WIN ... I 'll plan a Pats Roadtrip Weekend and take EVERY single regular here that wants to go .  All expenses paid . I'm thinkin' Laz , Babe  , and Rusty could share a row ? Heck ... I'll take ANY poster that chimes in on this thread  BEFORE   I win the moolah . Miami seems like a good choice - but it's open to discussion . Anybody else want in on the pledge ?
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

I am from Hawaii, but have lived in NE and became a Pats Fan. I was there during the Mosi Tatupu days, my son is also a huge Pats fan. So is hawaii out of the question? Mahalo

Sections
Shortcuts