Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?

I'm in! 1/2 billion dollars should make some one very happy(stupid!) I hope it's me and I'm willing to rent the Razor for a home game and make the trip there hope everyone else(regs on the board) can make it! I think it would be really cool to meet you lunatics in person (no offence intended!!) Good luck to all of you (us) who are able to play this astonishing lottery. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Id love to go anywere in the world. Especially if its for FREE!!! Lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

yoooo slap a nigg@ up widda seat?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I'll do the same, but if I win I'll fly everyone out to my neck-of-the-woods for the NE-SEA game @ Quest Field. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?:
    [QUOTE]sounds good to me... London only if Amsterdam is also involved, haha
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

because of the museums ..right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

What if Babe wins and buys a stake in the Pats  ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

New Orleans in February is the only serious option

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

If I win I'll do the same... not London though... Place sucks for food. As for what else I would buy... I drove a Shelby Dodge Daytona 1987 in 1989 that was my bosses. I have always wanted one. I would then get in touch with Chip Foose and tell him to keep it honest to it's heritage but to Foose it up! That car had so much power!
    http://www.allpar.com/model/daytona/87dayshelbyz.jpg

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Count me in

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I'd spend 100 bucks easy on tix except I live in Toronto: ( LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

If I won that money I'd buy 50 tickets to the SB...and hope they made it there! But I'd be down on the London game. Maybe we all could just stay in Amsterdam for the week and charter a flight over the channel on game day...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I will match this offer as well, Captn.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]I'd spend 100 bucks easy on tix except I live in Toronto: ( LOL
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

Hey HotBlitz, I live in Toronto (or just outside it) too . . . it's just a short trip to Boston.  Look for the the Porter 50% off sales so you can get cheap airfare and go to a game sometime . . . it's worth it!  Or you can drive . . . it's probably about 10 hours to Foxboro once you're on the QEW.  

(I still have my season tickets from when I lived in Boston, so I still go to four or five games a year.) 

Maybe if we're lucky, the Bills game at the Rogers Center will be the Pats--have they announced that yet?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I'm not a regular, so I don't expect to be invited.

But if one of you should be so lucky to win, I'll hope to see you all in London.
    It will be my second live game ever, as the first was Patriots@Buccaneers in London in '09.

In 2013 I'm planning a vacation to the US, and part of the plan is definetly a game at Gillette.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I thought this thread would be about Robert Kraft, a Pats fan with 1/2 billion dollars to spend.  He bought the team.  Then he built a good scouting organization and hired exactly the right coach.  Then he built a new stadium. 

He got two things out of the deal.  First, his team won.  Second, he became a billionaire.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Sign me up...thanks.  But when I get the 500m, I'm buying a small country.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'll buy everyone a Harley of their choice and we'll all ride to Foxboro gangstyle.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Ooooohhhh...beauty.  Seriously, I'd take even a used bike over any trip (I will however, choose the option of going on a Pats Game Road Trip verses sitting at home cleaning my bellybutton lint- really tough choice though).  Harley, I changed over from ComCast to DirectTV and AT&T...but I haven't bothered to set up a new e-mail (or, I guess, "any" e-mail) for the past 2+ Months, so I'm gonna do so shortly, and I'll hit'cha up with that new one (can't even get on, so no clue what I've missed in correspondence anywhere, sorry).

fyi, Paul K just decided to rule himself out I think...  He'll trade his all-expense paid plane tickets and game seats for any basic thread about Robert Kraft... 
    8^)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend? : Hey HotBlitz, I live in Toronto (or just outside it) too . . . it's just a short trip to Boston.  Look for the the Porter 50% off sales so you can get cheap airfare and go to a game sometime . . . it's worth it!  Or you can drive . . . it's probably about 10 hours to Foxboro once you're on the QEW.   (I still have my season tickets from when I lived in Boston, so I still go to four or five games a year.)  Maybe if we're lucky, the Bills game at the Rogers Center will be the Pats--have they announced that yet? Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE] The last game I got to go see at the Razor was the Matt CAssel led pats vs the Denver BRoncos on a Sunday night when Rodney Harrison played his last game as a Pat tearing up his knee.. We still kicked Donkey butt and I had an amazing time drinking Guinness in the nose bleeds all night with my ex girl..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?": The last game I got to go see at the Razor was the Matt CAssel led pats vs the Denver BRoncos on a Sunday night when Rodney Harrison played his last game as a Pat tearing up his knee.. We still kicked Donkey butt and I had an amazing time drinking Guinness in the nose bleeds all night with my ex girl..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

Hotblitz, someone told me that keeping your finger outta your nose helps that condition out alot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

If you win 500 plus million dollars Mega Lottery, no one is going to take the 20 years installment payment.  I would take a lump sum which mean that I will take home only 250 plus million dollars!

So therefore, forget the 500 million dollars!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Wow, there's a thought eh... If shoes were clues I suppose I'd be walking barefoot huh Laz?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

In Response to Pats Fan With 1/2 BILLION Dollars To Spend?:
    [QUOTE] In case you missed it ... The upcoming Mega Millions Jackpot ( Fri ) is now estimated to be $540 ,000 ,000 !  I myself plan on taking a shot at it ... nothin' too crazy ,maybe 5 or 10 bucks worth. HERE'S MY PLEDGE : If ( when ) I WIN ... I 'll plan a Pats Roadtrip Weekend and take EVERY single regular here that wants to go .  All expenses paid . I'm thinkin' Laz , Babe  , and Rusty could share a row ? Heck ... I'll take ANY poster that chimes in on this thread  BEFORE   I win the moolah . Miami seems like a good choice - but it's open to discussion . Anybody else want in on the pledge ?
    Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE]

If, by some unfortunate chance I don't hit it and you hit it, I'd love to go on the trip.  And, if I DO actually win it, like I'm expecting to, I'll do the same.  OH!  and get a lux box or two for future games....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ruckus93. Show Ruckus93's posts

I bought my tickets this morning.  Count me in.  I  am a transplant from Lowell now living in CA and am planning on going to a couple of games this year anyway, Arizona game for sure since it's just a 2 hour drive from my house.  With a half a billion I will be sure to take you all and my entire family to every game this year.  P.S. My brother and I went to our second Superbowl together in Indy, what a bummer.  The other one we went to was in...  you guessed it, Arizona.  I think we are officially jinxes for them.  The three previous wins were watched from the comfort of my home at my house party.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I honestly have no idea what I would do with that kind of money . . .

Get a more comfortable couch, probably . . .

But it would certainly be interesting to see how this bunch would interact with each other in the "real" world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from batou. Show batou's posts

I'm in!