Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax

In Response to Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax:
    [QUOTE]I swear there is no bigger group of butt-hurt, and whiney fans, than some of you folks....you whine when people pick you to win, you whine when they don't pick you to win...NE is FAVORED in this game DESPITE the fact that the Giants beat them already once this year... RWTK, how many teams with a record over over.500 did the patriots beat this  year....here, let me help you answer this...Baltimore...and thats it..thats why they're saying they haven't beaten anyone... Have the SMALLEST amount of perspective...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you are, but shut your dirty cake-hole and get out of my forum.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE] Greg, You idiot. I'm not gonna write it for you, but look at the records of the Patriots opponents when they played them. You will then see won/loss records north of .500. Records at seasons end do not matter. Please go away.
    Posted by Joel63[/QUOTE]

Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I've had to explain to my media brain-washed friends, I'd be a millionaire. But even if that weren't to be true, why the hell does it matter? The Pats are in the Super Bowl because they beat, I'm sorry, they MURDERED the Broncos after the ponies had just beaten the media darling Steelers, and then we beat the Ravens to get to where we are.

And honestly, glass house much, Giants fans? That team was damn near buried and if they were in a half competent division they wouldn't have made the playoffs with their measly 9-7 record. Isn't this the team that lost 5 straight and their coach's head was getting called for? I mean my goodness gracious. The double standard is beyond annoying.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the most important aspect of this matchup. The Giants are sooo HOT right now. Yep. They've won 5 straight. Not that the Pats have won 10 straight or anything, that would be absurd to acknowledge that.

I'm debating on hibernating for the next 8 days so I don't have to listen to these so-called experts skew facts and show an obvious agenda against the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

What Pats have accomplished so far

Beat Jets twice and Jets out of PO's  - Check
    Won 1st Home Play Off Game            - Check
    Beat Balt in Play Off Game                - Check
    Beat Giants in  SB                        Waiting for KO 

Pats win - BB and TB get own special wing in Canton

I don't understand Las Vegas this time
    The spread is used to get more people to bet:
      The Giants are hotter, The Giants beat the Pats at Foxboro,
      The Ginats have beat better teams, More pundits pick them to win
      and there are way more Giant bettors than Pats
    I cannot believe that the 3pt Giant line holds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]rwtk, more butt hurt from you...i like the "they played their "A" game".... at the end of the day, they beat 1 team with a better than .500 schedule...you can polish that up any way you want...fact, not opinion.... on a side note, you have over 2500 posts since November of last year....dude, get a hobby...or expand your life a little....WOW...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Of course, had the Pats lost their games against San Diego, Oakland, Dallas, Philadelphia, Denver and the Jets (1 game), there would have been SIX more winning teams in the NFL this year! But by winning those games, the stat is skewed.

Buuuuut...let's just say the Pats had lost only to SD, Oakland, Dallas and Philly. They still would have won the AFC East at 9-7, and would have beaten 4 "winning" teams during the regular season.

By your reasoning, this 9-7 squad would have been a "better team" than the 13-3 group that is in the Super Bowl, LOL!

Try polishing that, dude.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]What Pats have accomplished so far Beat Jets twice and Jets out of PO's  - Check Won 1st Home Play Off Game            - Check Beat Balt in Play Off Game                - Check Beat Giants in  SB                        Waiting for KO  Pats win - BB and TB get own special wing in Canton I don't understand Las Vegas this time The spread is used to get more people to bet:   The Giants are hotter, The Giants beat the Pats at Foxboro,   The Ginats have beat better teams, More pundits pick them to win   and there are way more Giant bettors than Pats I cannot believe that the 3pt Giant line holds.            
    Posted by seawolfxs[/QUOTE]

That Giants +3 line puzzles me as well.  What gives me pause is that line is not constructed by a bunch football-horn y fans in an internet forum; it's real $$$ we're talking about and those guys do this for their livelihood.  Is the line infallible?  Of course not but this one is a bit of head scratcher.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Can you believe the word horn y is forbidden?  Reminds me of the days when I was a kid and the Archdiocese of Greater Boston decided which movies you could see and which ones you couldn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]I swear there is no bigger group of butt-hurt, and whiney fans, than some of you folks....you whine when people pick you to win, you whine when they don't pick you to win...NE is FAVORED in this game DESPITE the fact that the Giants beat them already once this year... RWTK, how many teams with a record over over.500 did the patriots beat this  year....here, let me help you answer this...Baltimore...and thats it..thats why they're saying they haven't beaten anyone... Have the SMALLEST amount of perspective...
    Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Hey genious, a lot of those teams were above .500 when we played them!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]What Pats have accomplished so far Beat Jets twice and Jets out of PO's  - Check Won 1st Home Play Off Game            - Check Beat Balt in Play Off Game                - Check Beat Giants in  SB                        Waiting for KO  Pats win - BB and TB get own special wing in Canton I don't understand Las Vegas this time The spread is used to get more people to bet:   The Giants are hotter, The Giants beat the Pats at Foxboro,   The Ginats have beat better teams, More pundits pick them to win   and there are way more Giant bettors than Pats I cannot believe that the 3pt Giant line holds.            
    Posted by seawolfxs[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's quite simple, seawolf...

ESPN and other media pundits don't put their money where their mouth is.

Bettors do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Posted by Greg5[/QUOTE]

Did your mother drop on on your head when you were a baby or are you just naturally stupid? The Vegas line has one purpose. To get bettors to pick wrong. 3 points is a toss up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax : There are at least 4 teams who would have a winning record had they not lost to the Pats. Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE] Haha. Excellent point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax": [QUOTE]In Response to Pats Fans Everywhere Can Relax : That dog is smarter than Colin Cowherd. The only pick he gets right is his nose. Posted by xBruzer77[/QUOTE] Cowherd makes all Patriot fans look like dushbags. Not crazy about him. Michelle Beadle on the other hand, is so frik-kin cute/hot that I easily forget she's a Jests fan.