Pats Fans to Woodley: STFU and win more games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: Pats Fans to Woodley: STFU and win more games

MosDef hope so, if there has been a trend U can believe in, its the one about teams getting hot and doing damage in the tourny. I think the Pats are very capable of making a run. IMHO running the ball and stopping the run are big, big keys if U wanna go far. Pats seem to be running better and maybe more importantly running w/ conviction. If teams believe that were serious, thats very dangerous, even if we only have 2 guys(lol) who can hurt U at the rec. spot. And get Big Vince Ty, Mayo, healthy we can stop the run. Both teams Pats n Steelers are poised to be around for awhile. Both have a very solid core and both are 2 of the best at drafting to win now and in the future. U guys just need to make sure and keep Ben upright. He's starting to remind me of Meldrick Taylor(lol).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

JHR

If New England would've just beaten the better SD team head to head, which they did not, it wouldn't have been an issue.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

After losing to the mighty Browns, Chiefs, and Raid-uhs, this moron has teh audavity to open up his over paid/under talented pie hole?

I believe every admitted Squeeler fan should feel embarassed over this tool's comments. I believe he has the potential to be another Mercury "Motor Mouth" Morris. The lips move, but nothing credible comes out. You know, like the disease Joey Porter has come down with.