Pats fans.....pathetic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Pats fans.....pathetic

All you whining b*tches, go the eff home.  Who cares if they lost a game that means nothing.  You can say what you will about blowing another game but fact of the matter is it has zero bearing on what happens in the playoffs.  If you don't want to support the team then just go away, we don't want your stupid negativity here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Pats fans.....pathetic

i think we threw the game.  we had this game easy and then started calling "safe" plays.  basically playing to not get hurt.  if we really wanted this one, hoyer doesnt see the field.  although he was really good for a back up QB. 

now we wont face pittsburgh in the first round.  i dont care if they looked bad the whole year, if #43 returns, they are dangerous.  just as dangerous as indy and san diego

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's only a few of over reactionist Zdeno..Also there is serious troll activity out there right now, They will disappear by Tuesday and we will be off to the Playoffs next week. By the way..No no excuses but everyone seems to forget our inactive list for the game today..They should review it and remember that Warren, Wilfork, Bodden and Faulk will all be playing next week. All big names to us.

Edit} I see that has been mentioned but it's worth repeating.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I disagree.  In fact, I disagreed with the way Pats fans behaved in the off-season...as though Brady was going to come back; the Pats would finish their undefeated season.  However, this was only wishful thinking, as the team subtracted many parts; other teams improvade vastly.

IMO, the whole "do not criticise the Patriots" bit is what lent to the very same swagger that cost them a SB against the Giants!  Yeah, keep telling them how great they are.  Just don't point out anything deserves improvement in any way whatsoever.  Hopefully, the FO doesn't follow these guidelines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@Captain....what some of "Us" Pats fans are refering to is the constant meltdowns in the 4th qtr.  This game seemed no different than any of thier other losses.  It did not matter who sat or that this game was meaningless.  The point is that we have seen this team do this all season long.  Another blown lead (14pts) and another road loss.

Its the trend not the specific loss.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

They "struggled" mightily on the road..  so going up 27 - 13 in the 4th quarter is "struggling"?  How about we call it not going ALL out for 60 minutes.  For 3 qtrs plus they kept the Texans in check then went soft.  Could it be they had a mindset to take a lead then coast in?  Maybe, maybe not.  Sure seems Brady's brain checked out on that INT.  Either way, I'd rather get this out of their system TODAY than next week!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

@33: Got it.

Personally, I find that many fans will not accept any criticism.  My posts that indicated that the Pats had gotten worse; other teams improved was maligned in the off-season for weeks...as though nobody could handle any kind of criticism.  I am one who believes that the swaggering against the Giants is what cost the team their undefeated season.  Compare what went on that year to the teams in the past that won the last game of the season.

As far as trolls go...don't have time to waste with a baseless idiot.  After all, they are just here to aggravate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

btownteamsrking, I think you are correct about giving up this game (See the thread I started about "tanking it").  However, I think you must have meant 83, not 43.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

I agree I am so tired of all the supposed to be Pats fans and their negativeity. Every time we lose game the Pats secondary is terrible. This was a meaningless game. Brady had a major knee surgery and played well this season. If you true Pat fans are going to be negative join the J E T S band wagon and be a Rex fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

GO PATS!!!!
    happy now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

It was worth it if all the bandwagon whiners leave. What you saw today was a vanilla offense and defense. No special packages nothing to give anyone any film to watch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

"All you whining b*tches, go the eff home.  Who cares if they lost a game that means nothing."  - CaptainZdeno33

-  Apparently you know NOTHING of momentum, offensive consistency or identity.

All of these "minor" things, we complain about, after "meaningless" losses, are symptoms of larger problems.

People who actually WATCH football, know what it takes to win a SB and can recognize when their team is lacking. We are realists and fail to drink the Kool Aid, so many other NFL teams are fed. It doesn't mean we have given up, but we are also not going Bl0w our team when they mess up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

If Belichick believes in momentum then the 20/20 hindsight says he should have rested the major players, because if Belichick believes in momentum, then he just dumped more of it in a loss today than he ever would have had he rested his starters. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"If Belichick believes in momentum then the 20/20 hindsight says he should have rested the major players, because if Belichick believes in momentum, then he just dumped more of it in a loss today than he ever would have had he rested his starters. "

LOL

momentum, yeah like the Colts have it, losing two games in a row and sit for a week, before they choke in the playoffs, same old song and dance with indy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Sorry Cap33, tempers run high with a loss, especially one we should have won. No disrespect meant, but I do care

"Who cares if they lost a game that means nothing."

anytime we lose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Of the 6 road losses, how many have included 4th quarter collapses? 4? 5 perhaps? It is a disturbing trend that doesn't bode well for the playoffs - we've been used to seeing a more ruthless defence with clinical coaching, and we appear to be far from both at the present time.

They'll still get my support in the playoffs (as they always do), but there are worrying signs in this team and today's loss highlighted a number of them - hence the reaction on this board...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

First: 8/2/2009
    Last: 1/3/2010
    Yea Harley.  I'm so happy now.  

glad I could help ya.....WINK!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

If Belichick believes in momentum then the 20/20 hindsight says he should have rested the major players, because if Belichick believes in momentum, then he just dumped more of it in a loss today than he ever would have had he rested his starters. 

So, if that is true, then the Colts have already dumped AND wiped. Good for them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

I'll comment on this one, and I'm sure because I'm looking at things objectively, I'l be a "bad fan" to some.  Captain - good post.  The problems with the Pats have been abundantly clear all year, especially on defense where they lost half the team due to retirement or trade, and at times with a sputtering offense led by a quarterback whom it appears many forget missed an entire season due to a very serious injury.  Some of these issues at times seem to have been solved, but with any team dealing with a young defense and an offense struggling to click, the predictable issue of inconsistency has been the root of many a fans frustration. 

The Welker injury stinks, but it's just a fluke thing out of anyone's control.  Did playing Welker in this game increase his chances of getting hurt?  Yes.  But he could've just as easily torn his knee on the first play of the next playoff game, so there's no point in dissecting it to death. 

The Pats are a team that more than likely will win their first playoff game and possibly a second if they play up to their capabilites.  Their lack of consistency would lead me to believe they'll likely not be in the Superbowl this year.  That won't stop me from cheering and hoping they make it.  But it also doesn't mean I'm going to run to a message board and p.i.s.s and moan if they do lose........I, like many here, remember years of 1-15 and 2-14 and am more than happy to just enjoy the ride.  I also have the utmost confidence that BB knows what he's doing with personnel and several of this years issues will be addressed and we'll be enjoying an even better product on the field next year. 

We are lucky as Pats fans to have something many fan bases don't have: a competitive team EVERY YEAR!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscar12. Show tscar12's posts

Actually, this game did mean something. If the Pats had won they would have had the #3 seed. Now, The Bengals will probablly win tonight and they have the #3 seed and the Pats fall to #4.
    How this plays out depends on the nightmare widcard scenario.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tscar12. Show tscar12's posts

Also, losing Welker hurts the offense and will allow more blitzs against Brady who, I guess, has been nursing some injured ribs.

Sections
Shortcuts