Pats favored by 7.5 to open….

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats favored by 7.5 to open….

See which way money goes.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Pats favored by 7.5 to open….

Patriots 35-10 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Pats 27

colts 24

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

We are at the time of year that point spreads are not about the true point differential. the point spread is all about how to get more bettors. pats have a national + brand name? casual fans want more points against BB and TB

It is especially true of the SB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

My early prediction is...

Patriots 34

Colts 27

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

See which way money goes.....

I bet it goes down to 6.5 by kickoff--Bookies are smart they set it just over a TD so fans will lay money on Colts to keep it at even money! If it was under a TD Pats would have gotten 65% of bets and Bookies need it at 50% so they pay out at even money and collect the 5% VIG on the losers side! On a side note my Aunt was a Bookie back in the 50s/60s/early 70s. God rest her soul she left the planet in late 70s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Don't worry about the spread worry about the assigned officials for the game! That's the truest indicator of how the game will transpire. If Boger, Cleteman, Leavy or a couple of other mutts show up the Patriots will be jobbed again! Just facts, there are certain refs who are anti New England and thats what I watch for when guaging how the game will go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Game could be a Pats blowout, a narrow Pats victory or close Colts victory.  My guess is something along the lines of 27 - 20 Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats should steamroll by at least 2 TDs....Colts are a mediocre team at best...blown out at home by rams and destroyed on road by cardinals. If they played in a real division their record is 8-8, instead of being inflated by having 3 other losing teams in division....

Sections
Shortcuts