Pats get All Decade Team, MVP, and Coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Pats get All Decade Team, MVP, and Coach

Complete Sweep and ESPN who would have thunk.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-231/Patriots-sweep-all-decade-team--coach--MVP.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Re: Pats get All Decade Team, MVP, and Coach

In Response to Pats get All Decade Team, MVP, and Coach:
    Complete Sweep and ESPN who would have thunk. http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-231/Patriots-sweep-all-decade-team--coach--MVP.html
    Posted by Wizardsjag

ESPN's laying it on thick trying to win some of the New England market back.

Going from 2 years of unfounded villification of the franchise and pandering to the bandwagon of superfan driven hatred of Boston to licking Belichicks boots.

Considering the years of making a total mockery of sports broadcasting, their TMZ flair for lies and unapologetic amateur on air rants for suspensions and injury (Wilbon, Schlereth and Young all called for someone to injure Brady on multiple occasions).  Children and cattle can let it go if they want, but I never heard an apology and still despise the network and its clown parade.  It's just a shame that the best sports reporter in the business is going to ESPN's sorry circus of fools and morons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Sweet, what does the trophy look like.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Cheating is not unfounded vilification.  ESPN has a job to do just like Belichick.  So when he does not give (and he doesn't to the media), they file it away and pounce when the opportunity arises.  Kind of like how Belichick treats trash talk from other teams.  At least that is how I see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get All Decade Team, MVP, and Coach:
    Considering the years of making a total mockery of sports broadcasting, their TMZ flair for lies and unapologetic amateur on air rants for suspensions and injury (Wilbon, Schlereth and Young all called for someone to injure Brady on multiple occasions).  Children and cattle can let it go if they want, but I never heard an apology and still despise the network and its clown parade.  It's just a shame that the best sports reporter in the business is going to ESPN's sorry circus of fools and morons.
    Posted by fuzzy1

Tell us how you really feel. 

ESPN gets a bad rep.  Are they the end all, be all of sports? No. Are they amateur hour/TMZ? No.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

See Bill.  Cheating does go a long way. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Your mom goes all the way with anyone who will take her 19andno

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

What's really funny is that the experts and people in the know say that filming other teams during a game is really no competitive advantage. It's just reporters who are trying to mess with simple minds try to stir the pot.

"At the Super Bowl, Goodell told the NFL Network, "One of the coaches was actually waving at the camera, so it's clear that teams, to me, recognize that taking signals from another team is something that they do, so they have very complex systems to make sure that they don't allow their plays to be intercepted.""

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

underdogg has a point when he says ESPN has a job to do, and in case anyone has forgotten, the anagram ESPN starts with the word "Entertainment." This is not a news network and only claims to be one through association. Happily reporting lies as "breaking news" and actually fabricating stories where there are none and then, laughably, "sticking by their source," is all in a day's work at ESPN. Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of blatant pandering; it's the American way. I'm just not sure what ESPN hopes to accomplish by sniffing around it's favorite whipping boy.

(on a totally unrelated topic -- it's good to see that "mom smack" is alive and well on BDC. Once again, killa leads the way)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LOL Thank you Pmike! I would like to thank the acadmy lol Nothing wrong with mom bashing when it comes to trolls lol but i would never say such things about any of the regs on this forum just so we are all clear. But as for 19andno his mom......let me think of a classic.....is like a door knob lol everyone gets a turn! boo yea! lol old school.

Sections
Shortcuts