Pats get bumped

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

Pats get bumped

Nov. 24 (Bloomberg) -- "The Brett Favre-led Minnesota Vikings’ game against the Arizona Cardinals’ Dec. 6 has been moved to prime time on NBC as part of the National Football League’s flexible schedule.

"While we would have liked the national exposure by playing the Patriots on Sunday night, we know our fans will enjoy attending the 1:00 game in what should be ideal weather conditions," Dolphins Chief Executive Officer Mike Dee said in the release.

The league’s flexible scheduling creates marquee match-ups for the Sunday night games."

Well I guess the benefit of no longer being considered "marquee" is you get to nap before the big game, ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Re: Pats get bumped

In Response to Pats get bumped:
    Nov. 24 (Bloomberg) -- "The Brett Favre-led Minnesota Vikings’ game against the Arizona Cardinals’ Dec. 6 has been moved to prime time on NBC as part of the National Football League’s flexible schedule. "While we would have liked the national exposure by playing the Patriots on Sunday night, we know our fans will enjoy attending the 1:00 game in what should be ideal weather conditions," Dolphins Chief Executive Officer Mike Dee said in the release. The league’s flexible scheduling creates marquee match-ups for the Sunday night games." Well I guess the benefit of no longer being considered "marquee" is you get to nap before the big game, ;)
    Posted by Bearclaw

Like being a dickkkk I guess, you get ignored

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'm sorta glad they've been bumped. That's why when you move away you get the Sunday Ticket. You know how hard it is to hold back on the drinking, waiting for 8pm????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get bumped:
    In Response to Pats get bumped : Like being a dickkkk I guess, you get ignored
    Posted by gmbill

I think its funny when a trash talker chooses to ignore another trash talker. 

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I have tickets to this game and was looking forward to enjoying the night time weather. this is B.S

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

You know how hard it is to hold back on the drinking, waiting for 8pm????
    Posted by southnpatsfan

LOL, no doubt about that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get bumped : I think its funny when a trash talker chooses to ignore another trash talker.  You can dish it out, but you can't take it.
    Posted by underdoggg

LOL, the dude can't take a little jab?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

I have tickets to this game and was looking forward to enjoying the night time weather. this is B.S
    Posted by TrueChamp

Nothing like fall football at night.

However, Farve has the better record, but more importantly the better draw.

Will it make the better game? I doubt it, but let's enjoy both, right?

Cool

Sections
Shortcuts