Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN:
    In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : You little pansy, stop you're crying! Ooohhh, what about this team?  Look what they did.  Why aren'tthey in trouble?""  You are like a freakin 5 year old.  For many years I went to that concrete  piece of crap in Foxborough watching the Pats field awful team after awful team.  Now because the Pats have had a few years of success, you think that you bandwagon patsy fans are somehow superior to the Saints fans?  I guess you must be a Yankees fan, right? 
    Posted by bjesuss

Wait, who is the idiot that started this thread?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonglo. Show tonglo's posts

Give me a break.  Get over it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

"You little pansy, stop you're crying! Ooohhh, what about this team?  Look what they did.  Why aren'tthey in trouble?""  You are like a freakin 5 year old. "

Are you kidding me?  You post on a Patriots site (you're not a Pats fan) and draw as much negative attention to yourself as possible and you're calling someone else a 5 yr old? You're the one acting like a 5 yr old.

You need to get a life bjesus.  It's really sad that you come to Boston.com and spew hate and annoy people.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I told everyone the Patriots were coming to my work and then they didn't show up!  Jerks, I mean just because they never said they were coming and I never talked to anyone to confirm who was coming doesn't mean that they have a right to not show up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN :  For many years I went to that concrete  piece of crap in Foxborough watching the Pats field awful team after awful team. 
    Posted by bjesuss

So now the guy who spends all day, every day championing Green New Jersey's superiority to the Pats wants us to believe that he's an old school diehard?

This just keeps getting better and better.

ohhh . . .   and incidentally, just so you know, it's Foxboro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : So now the guy who spends all day, every day championing Green New Jersey's superiority to the Pats wants us to believe that he's an old school diehard? This just keeps getting better and better. ohhh . . .   and incidentally, just so you know, it's Foxboro.
    Posted by p-mike

He knows that, I mean he spent years going there.  He's also a native of Nu Jersee.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bombdog. Show bombdog's posts

Bjesuss

When u can say something remotely intelligent it will be the first time. Face it the Jets have won nothing and are going nowhere. You need to get out of your mothers basement once in awhile. The pats are going to win the division and you can take that to the bank. The only thing the Jets will lead in is number of players arrested during the season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

An intern screwed up a scheduled school event and it becomes national news. We are definitely in the Over Information Age.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Look at the other teams of the nfl that "participated".  I know for a fact that d'brickashaw ferguson represented the Jets at the school that won their "60" event.  And the Patsies did in fact participate or they wouldnt have tried to send an intern to represent their organization instead of a player or coach.  It was a loser move, face it.  and to all the conspiracy theorists out there, your team won 3 championships recently, quit crying and tarnishing that achievement.  I mean really, to think that Vicoden helped the Saints win the superbowl is a bit of a stretch.  Didnt you guys have an offensive lineman during your superbowl ero that was busted for some type of drugs?  I dont recall his name but I think he was a guard.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : Why is that sad?  I get you figgots all worked up, I get to make fun of Rusty trying to post his lies as facts.  Did you know he posted that the media votes for the NFL probowlers?  You lemmings can't do anything except toe the company line.  You defend BB's cheating, you make excuses for getting old fast, you proclaim your draft picks as probowlers before they step on the field, it's just all too much to pass up.
    Posted by bjesuss

What's a "figgot"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Ignorance is bliss russ...taping opponents practices and signals is much more of a game changing offense than a player popping pain killers.  Also, to say Nick Kazur was abusing them without being prescribed....where did he get them from?  He obtained them illegally.  I didnt vote for Faneca to make the probowl, in fact, most jet fans will acknowledge that he was the weak link on our line.  I definately dont agree with his release without a proven back up but I am hoping that the Jets know something that the fans dont.  As far as Revis, quit drinking the Randy Moss koolaid.  He is a great corner, and his stats against some of the best recievers prove that.  He did not have help all the time or even most of the time.  We sent WAY to many defenders at the QB to have a safety hanging out deep.  As far as Ginn goes, yeah, he beat him, he aint perfect.  One last thing, Oakland is considered a large market team, they just stink... Dang your website censors everything and has an attitude about it(change it; dont disguise it)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Guys, he's a Troll and makes up shiiit everyday. The Coach even said she got the communication  wrong. Put this girl on ignore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Some real classy comments floating around here; wow.  I'm pretty die hard when it comes to my Pats, but don't think I'll be spending too much time on this forum.  Knowing the class of the Pats organization, I suspect this misunderstanding will be rectified.  They will not overlook hurt feelings of the kids.  Speaking about hurting kids, how about   NEW YORK icon  LT's (alleged) rape of a 15 year old.  Now that's REAL hurt.  Spend your time with something significant.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Guys guys guys....kaka poopoo face thats whats importent.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

over 1100 posts on this forum, you must be the brains of the organization...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Some real classy comments floating around here; wow.  I'm pretty die hard when it comes to my Pats, but don't think I'll be spending too much time on this forum.  Knowing the class of the Pats organization, I suspect this misunderstanding will be rectified.  They will not overlook hurt feelings of the kids.  Speaking about hurting kids, how about   NEW YORK icon  LT's (alleged) rape of a 15 year old.  Now that's REAL hurt.  Spend your time with something significant.
    Posted by piersall

calling it a misunderstanding is a cheap way out.  what part did they have a hard time understanding or misunderstanding?  It is pretty effing simple and all of the other teams got it correct.  it is just a pretty low thing to pull on KIDS that outworked all of the other schools to win this contest.  See you later and good luck rectifiying the betrayal of those children.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

The Patriots' record since the "Spygate" incident, including post-season, is 39-13. 11 of those 39 wins came with their backup quarterback, who hadn't started a game since high school, under center.

They have won two division titles and an AFC championship during that time as well, and would have won another Super Bowl were it not for the fact that the NY Giants, ahem, CHEATED and got away with it--twice--on the infamous "helmet catch" play (two blatant offensive holding penalties, caught on camera by Sports Illustrated, went completely ignored on that play).

Trolls...you're really going to have to come up with something better than stealing signals with a video camera (stealing signals, of course, is NOT illegal and it still goes on in every single football game played at every level to this day; the legality of doing it with a video camera for future scouting purposes, not for in-game use, which Matt Walsh told us in his testimony is what the Pats were doing, is still debatable based on the actual wording of the NFL rulebook and not Goodell's precious memo).

As for this story...you gotta be kidding me, right?

As for the Jets' trolls here: I've been following the NFL since the mid-70s. At least four or five times since then, the J-E-T-S have been anointed by the media and their troglodytic fans as "the next big thing" in the league. Each time, they've fallen flat on their faces, usually in spectacular fashion. Not saying  it's going to happen this time, but buyer beware; that's all I'm saying.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : calling it a misunderstanding is a cheap way out.  what part did they have a hard time understanding or misunderstanding?  It is pretty effing simple and all of the other teams got it correct.  it is just a pretty low thing to pull on KIDS that outworked all of the other schools to win this contest.  See you later and good luck rectifiying the betrayal of those children.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

gotcha on my cheapness.  Interesting that you ignored the latter part of my post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : You're an idiot.  Read the articles out there about it on many different websites and you'll get the same exact thing - the program never said it was sending players/coaches.. a PE teacher made the assumption and spread the word.  Do a little bit of looking around before you try to call somebody out.  Now you just look like a dumba$$ now.
    Posted by jasonh86

Again, read what the program is all about.  Even if there was a miscommunication, you send players to these type of things, idiot!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

LT was a monster on the field and it looks like he is a monster off the field.  He was a Giant by the way.  IMO, he should get the chair if he beat and raped a 15 year old.  I saw a new article saying that the girl was 16 regardless, he is an idiot to throw his life away so many times over drugs.  I guess you cant rehab stupid.

as far as being a Jet fan, I am aware that we thought we were going to be all that and roll over opponents, only to have our hopes dashed.  I will say this, when we got Rex Ryan I wanted 1 thing and that was to be a physical team.  I wanted us to punish our opponent physically last year and wins and losses did not matter as much because we had a rookie head coach and rookie QB.  well, I got a bonus of a nice playoff run and it looks like we are addressing some of the areas that got us knocked out of the playoffs.   As I said earlier, grats to the pats on the AFC east last year but I think we will take that this year.

Also, I did not bring up the cheating.  That was one of your own spewwing conspiracy theories about the colts owners, saints drugging and garbage like that.  I was just introducing the pot to the kettle.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

LT was a monster on the field and it looks like he is a monster off the field.  He was a Giant by the way.  IMO, he should get the chair if he beat and raped a 15 year old.  I saw a new article saying that the girl was 16 regardless, he is an idiot to throw his life away so many times over drugs.  I guess you cant rehab stupid. as far as being a Jet fan, I am aware that we thought we were going to be all that and roll over opponents, only to have our hopes dashed.  I will say this, when we got Rex Ryan I wanted 1 thing and that was to be a physical team.  I wanted us to punish our opponent physically last year and wins and losses did not matter as much because we had a rookie head coach and rookie QB.  well, I got a bonus of a nice playoff run and it looks like we are addressing some of the areas that got us knocked out of the playoffs.   As I said earlier, grats to the pats on the AFC east last year but I think we will take that this year. Also, I did not bring up the cheating.  That was one of your own spewwing conspiracy theories about the colts owners, saints drugging and garbage like that.  I was just introducing the pot to the kettle.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

We get so much junk here on OUR forums Boston/Red Sox nation/celts/bruins/Pats country that we get a little defensive sometimes.  You proudly state that you're a jets fan. Excuse some of us, but we consider New York pretty much as one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

LT was a monster on the field and it looks like he is a monster off the field.  He was a Giant by the way.  IMO, he should get the chair if he beat and raped a 15 year old.  I saw a new article saying that the girl was 16 regardless, he is an idiot to throw his life away so many times over drugs.  I guess you cant rehab stupid. as far as being a Jet fan, I am aware that we thought we were going to be all that and roll over opponents, only to have our hopes dashed.  I will say this, when we got Rex Ryan I wanted 1 thing and that was to be a physical team.  I wanted us to punish our opponent physically last year and wins and losses did not matter as much because we had a rookie head coach and rookie QB.  well, I got a bonus of a nice playoff run and it looks like we are addressing some of the areas that got us knocked out of the playoffs.   As I said earlier, grats to the pats on the AFC east last year but I think we will take that this year. Also, I did not bring up the cheating.  That was one of your own spewwing conspiracy theories about the colts owners, saints drugging and garbage like that.  I was just introducing the pot to the kettle.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

Just for the record, I don't think pointing out what other teams have done, or allegedly done, means anything either. Do I believe the Colts pumped in crowd noise at the RCA Dome? Why yes, I do. But you know what? I also believe that's part of football and it's part of having the home field advantage. I actually have no problem with it if the Colts did do it (one media report that surfaced three years ago about a security guard at the dome confirming those suspicions to a TV reporter got very little national media play); it's just gamesmanship. Teams take preparatory steps (such as pumping in rock music or aircraft engine noise onto their practice field) to deal with crazy crowd noise on the road, all the time; so they know what goes on and they take steps to deal with it. Just like Herman Edwards and other coaches were actually seen WAVING at the Pats' camera on some of the Matt Walsh tapes--they knew it was going on, and they didn't seem too concerned about it.

The bottom line about Spygate was that it was utterly, completely, and ludicrously overblown, first by the Commissioner, who was pissed off that his memo was ignored (hence, the disproportionate fine for the miniscule offense), and then by the media, most of whom had been aching to extract some kind of "revenge" against Belichick for his "unfair treatment" of them over the years (i.e.--he didn't make their jobs easier to do, like some other coaches do, so they hated him).

In the end, all it was about was stealing signals, which is an age-old and still-practiced art; and it's all part of football. The video camera stunt had been pulled by multiple teams (many of whose former coaches admitted it publicly in the wake of Spygate, including Jimmy Johnson) in the years leading up to Goodell's memo. The Patriots were the only team (as far as we know) to continue doing it after the memo was introduced, so sure, they should have been punished for that. But they never should have been punished as harshly as they were and it never should have been allowed to be used as a tool by the media to "taint" their accomplishments during the previous few years. There's absolutely nothing tainted about them, as their post-Spygate record (39-13) reveals (too bad they didn't pull off the Super Bowl win against the Giants, because that really would have put all of the "tainted" talk to rest, but strange and mysterious things happened that night, the likes of which we had never seen before in a Super Bowl, so whaddya gonna do? Them's the breaks sometimes.)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : Just for the record, I don't think pointing out what other teams have done, or allegedly done, means anything either. Do I believe the Colts pumped in crowd noise at the RCA Dome? Why yes, I do. But you know what? I also believe that's part of football and it's part of having the home field advantage. I actually have no problem with it if the Colts did do it (one media report that surfaced three years ago about a security guard at the dome confirming those suspicions to a TV reporter got very little national media play); it's just gamesmanship. Teams take preparatory steps (such as pumping in rock music or aircraft engine noise onto their practice field) to deal with crazy crowd noise on the road, all the time; so they know what goes on and they take steps to deal with it. Just like Herman Edwards and other coaches were actually seen WAVING at the Pats' camera on some of the Matt Walsh tapes--they knew it was going on, and they didn't seem too concerned about it. The bottom line about Spygate was that it was utterly, completely, and ludicrously overblown, first by the Commissioner, who was pissed off that his memo was ignored (hence, the disproportionate fine for the miniscule offense), and then by the media, most of whom had been aching to extract some kind of "revenge" against Belichick for his "unfair treatment" of them over the years (i.e.--he didn't make their jobs easier to do, like some other coaches do, so they hated him). In the end, all it was about was stealing signals, which is an age-old and still-practiced art; and it's all part of football. The video camera stunt had been pulled by multiple teams (many of whose former coaches admitted it publicly in the wake of Spygate, including Jimmy Johnson) in the years leading up to Goodell's memo. The Patriots were the only team (as far as we know) to continue doing it after the memo was introduced, so sure, they should have been punished for that. But they never should have been punished as harshly as they were and it never should have been allowed to be used as a tool by the media to "taint" their accomplishments during the previous few years. There's absolutely nothing tainted about them, as their post-Spygate record (39-13) reveals (too bad they didn't pull off the Super Bowl win against the Giants, because that really would have put all of the "tainted" talk to rest, but strange and mysterious things happened that night, the likes of which we had never seen before in a Super Bowl, so whaddya gonna do? Them's the breaks sometimes.)
    Posted by hardright

Well done hardright, but these "Off-field games"  will continue adinfinitem.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN:
    This time they cheated the kids. The question is, will there be another lawsuit? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/05/schoolkids-disappointed-when-patriots-dont-show-up/
    Posted by bjesuss

Did anyone go to the Play 60 website?  I looked everywhere, I can't find anything stating that NFL Players would be showing up to schools to participate.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : Again, read what the program is all about.  Even if there was a miscommunication, you send players to these type of things, idiot!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Where does it say that? 

And dude, it wasn't the Pats who were part of the miscommunication, it was the gym teacher that ASSUMED.....

You are proving more and more that you are not a Pats fan, every day.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Look at the other teams of the nfl that "participated".  I know for a fact that d'brickashaw ferguson represented the Jets at the school that won their "60" event.  And the Patsies did in fact participate or they wouldnt have tried to send an intern to represent their organization instead of a player or coach.  It was a loser move, face it.  and to all the conspiracy theorists out there, your team won 3 championships recently, quit crying and tarnishing that achievement.  I mean really, to think that Vicoden helped the Saints win the superbowl is a bit of a stretch.  Didnt you guys have an offensive lineman during your superbowl ero that was busted for some type of drugs?  I dont recall his name but I think he was a guard.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

1) the website does not say anything about players going to the schools...

2) maybe the jests read the memo wrong.....

3) please provide a link as to what teams participated and who represented the teams......

Sections
Shortcuts