Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

man this blog is magnet for trolls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Have you seen the kids though?! I can see why tigers eat their young. Even a Patriot has limits. One kid was so ugly his parents had to tie a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him.

No really they're allright.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN:
    man this blog is magnet for trolls
    Posted by jcour382

yep, a virtual troll booth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from west-coast-sox. Show west-coast-sox's posts

The story made the front page of yahoo. 

poor kids. Somebody got their hopes up. Sending an intern is just weak...i don't care if it is the off-season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Gary Wheelock, CEO of the non-profit group, sends this statement:

"New England Dairy & Food Council wishes to apologize for our miscommunication that led to student disappointment that a New England Patriots player did not attend the Lebanon CT Middle School assembly program earlier this week.

This was not, in any way, the fault of the Patriots, it was solely New England Dairy & Food Council’s mistake, and we are very sorry.

Wheelock stressed that the Patriots do not deserve any criticism for the mixup and apologizes to the team for subjecting them to negative press.

Now please shut the hell up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

lmao, you guys trying to justify sending an intern instead of a player or coach is so funny.  So what that the rules do not state a visit from a player or coach.  It is what was expected from past winners/kids.  I think Tom Brady went one year.  BB can cut corners when it comes to the commissioner but give the children the benefit of the doubt.  Take off the blinders bruddah.  Your team screwed up by cheating kids of all people.  Now that I look back at the posts I guess it is one loser that is trying to justify it, m1021us(must be a lawyer or something).

I had to come on your boards today because it is a slow day in Jetsville.  Plus, it always fun to poke crazy in the eye.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : Where does it say that?  And dude, it wasn't the Pats who were part of the miscommunication, it was the gym teacher that ASSUMED..... You are proving more and more that you are not a Pats fan, every day.....
    Posted by m1021us

There are videos on the website of the events that other teams put on and they are full of players paticipating.  LOL at not sending players, that's what the kids are interested in in the first place.

And damn right I'm a Patriots fan but that doesn't mean I won't chime in if they do something that I don't agree with.  Unlike others around here who have the attitude that they can do no wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : yep, a virtual troll booth
    Posted by piersall

Troll booth.

Hah!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

add 123meg to the list of dolts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

lmao, you guys trying to justify sending an intern instead of a player or coach is so funny.  So what that the rules do not state a visit from a player or coach.  It is what was expected from past winners/kids.  I think Tom Brady went one year.  BB can cut corners when it comes to the commissioner but give the children the benefit of the doubt.  Take off the blinders bruddah.  Your team screwed up by cheating kids of all people.  Now that I look back at the posts I guess it is one loser that is trying to justify it, m1021us(must be a lawyer or something). I had to come on your boards today because it is a slow day in Jetsville.  Plus, it always fun to poke crazy in the eye.
    Posted by whodeawhodat

So you are admitting that you could not find a link....figures...LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : There are videos on the website of the events that other teams put on and they are full of players paticipating.  LOL at not sending players, that's what the kids are interested in in the first place. And damn right I'm a Patriots fan but that doesn't mean I won't chime in if they do something that I don't agree with.  Unlike others around here who have the attitude that they can do no wrong.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

BS! 

Calling out the Pats at every chance that you get does not make you a Pats fan.....You are a freaking TROLL and you know it.  There is someone that we deal with on the Sox board, we call him FLAW and all he does is rip the Sox and claim that he is a Sox fan.....

Nice try!

So I guess you are saying that the website does not say anything about who attends these things....

And what do you have to say about this statement?

Gary Wheelock, CEO of the non-profit group, sends this statement:
    "New England Dairy & Food Council wishes to apologize for our miscommunication that led to student disappointment that a New England Patriots player did not attend the Lebanon CT Middle School assembly program earlier this week.

This was not, in any way, the fault of the Patriots, it was solely New England Dairy & Food Council’s mistake, and we are very sorry.

We want to congratulate the kids at Lebanon Middle School for their exemplary efforts participating in the “Fuel Up To Play 60” program. Building strong bodies and strong minds is a goal we can all embrace.

Finally, we promise that we will find a way to make this right, and we ask the kids for their patience while we try to make amends."
    Wheelock stressed that the Patriots do not deserve any criticism for the mixup and apologizes to the team for subjecting them to negative press.For the record, the Fuel Up to Play 60 program sponsored by the Council does not have a player appearance component; it is an interactive nutrition and fitness program; there are hundreds of New England schools involved in the program and promising each an appearance by Patriots players is not possible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

FRAT m1021us!  Your accusations are getting old, and believe what you want.  I will be here as a Patriots fan like it or not and I will make some good posts and I will make some bad posts.  People will agree or disagree.  Doesn't matter to me one bit.  I can make comments on my favorite team if I like.  And I don't have to agree with what they do all of the time!

Okay, so MY point is, it doesn't matter if some gym teacher said there were going to be players there when there wasn't going to be.  MY point is why would the team send anyone other than a few players in the first place?  These things YOU SEND PLAYERS to!!

Oh and GAWD DAMN, your on the Red Sox board too?  Thank goodness I'm not a Red Socks fan!  BTW, how are they doing so far?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I wonder if maybe this phys. ed. teacher might be smarter than any of us think. I'm willing to bet that if there's enough of an unwarranted flap over this non-story the Pats just might up and decide to do something for these kids apart from this program.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : There are videos on the website of the events that other teams put on and they are full of players paticipating.  LOL at not sending players, that's what the kids are interested in in the first place. And damn right I'm a Patriots fan but that doesn't mean I won't chime in if they do something that I don't agree with.  Unlike others around here who have the attitude that they can do no wrong.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : So you are admitting that you could not find a link....figures...LOL!
    Posted by m1021us

http://www.facebook.com/NFLPLAY60

Here you go loser.  Revel in the cheapness of your organization.  Send and intern and a video.  I bet the intern was like, "you want ME to go?  They dont want me.  Oh, I will show them this video too, BB you are a GENIUS!!!!"  See on that link that some teams brought the kids onto the stadium field.  That is the first and last time I do your research for you.  And I dont want to hear that the dairy organization of patsville is taking the bullet for this one either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I am also taking donations to have shirts made up for the kids.  It is going to say " I sweat my heart out to meet a NE Patriot and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt". ROFL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I am also taking donations to have shirts made up for the kids.  It is going to say " I sweat my heart out to meet a NE Patriot and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt". ROFL
    Posted by whodeawhodat

That t-shirt is actually pretty funny. 

Bad error by someone in the FO.  Considering how many things pro athletes do attend this has to be a bad oversight.  I mean at least send some scrubs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

This whodat guy sounds like a terribly compassionate person; twould indeed be facinating to get a read on his contributions to society and  the youth he wrings his hands for.  Sounds like we need more like him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

This time they cheated the kids. The question is, will there be another lawsuit? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/05/schoolkids-disappointed-when-patriots-dont-show-up/
    Posted by bjesuss

How 'bout them Red Sox!?

Oh, and by the way, there was never supposed to be a player, which is consistent with the rest of the NFL teams who put on the same event.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Seems like bjeuss is getting the bjesuss knocked out of him! Stop with the manufactured drama. Where do you think you are on Fox News?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : Just for the record, I don't think pointing out what other teams have done, or allegedly done, means anything either. Do I believe the Colts pumped in crowd noise at the RCA Dome? Why yes, I do. But you know what? I also believe that's part of football and it's part of having the home field advantage. I actually have no problem with it if the Colts did do it (one media report that surfaced three years ago about a security guard at the dome confirming those suspicions to a TV reporter got very little national media play); it's just gamesmanship. Teams take preparatory steps (such as pumping in rock music or aircraft engine noise onto their practice field) to deal with crazy crowd noise on the road, all the time; so they know what goes on and they take steps to deal with it. Just like Herman Edwards and other coaches were actually seen WAVING at the Pats' camera on some of the Matt Walsh tapes--they knew it was going on, and they didn't seem too concerned about it. The bottom line about Spygate was that it was utterly, completely, and ludicrously overblown, first by the Commissioner, who was pissed off that his memo was ignored (hence, the disproportionate fine for the miniscule offense), and then by the media, most of whom had been aching to extract some kind of "revenge" against Belichick for his "unfair treatment" of them over the years (i.e.--he didn't make their jobs easier to do, like some other coaches do, so they hated him). In the end, all it was about was stealing signals, which is an age-old and still-practiced art; and it's all part of football. The video camera stunt had been pulled by multiple teams (many of whose former coaches admitted it publicly in the wake of Spygate, including Jimmy Johnson) in the years leading up to Goodell's memo. The Patriots were the only team (as far as we know) to continue doing it after the memo was introduced, so sure, they should have been punished for that. But they never should have been punished as harshly as they were and it never should have been allowed to be used as a tool by the media to "taint" their accomplishments during the previous few years. There's absolutely nothing tainted about them, as their post-Spygate record (39-13) reveals (too bad they didn't pull off the Super Bowl win against the Giants, because that really would have put all of the "tainted" talk to rest, but strange and mysterious things happened that night, the likes of which we had never seen before in a Super Bowl, so whaddya gonna do? Them's the breaks sometimes.)
    Posted by hardright

Rationalization of the day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by whodeawhodat

Actually that is pretty funny.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

proof nuthuggerbear is m1021us

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Bjesuss (Leon), you are by far the worst troll on this board. Posted by magicalhobo

agreed, they need to boot him

Sections
Shortcuts