Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN

more meaningless posts.  Most teams do not have to be told what is the right thing to do, the patsies obviously do.  I definately do not feel stupid although I do feel a little dumber after reading you posts....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN:
    This time they cheated the kids. The question is, will there be another lawsuit? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/05/schoolkids-disappointed-when-patriots-dont-show-up/
    Posted by bjesuss

Troll caught lying... Again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Obviously this went across the wrong PR assistants  desk.  The Patriots and other professional support numerous causes and organizations.  It was a stupid oversight, and one I'm sure they deeply regret. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN:
    more meaningless posts.  Most teams do not have to be told what is the right thing to do, the patsies obviously do.  I definately do not feel stupid although I do feel a little dumber after reading you posts....
    Posted by whodeawhodat

For the record, the Fuel Up to Play 60 program sponsored by the Council does not have a player appearance component.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Oh jeez, M1021us is stuck on stupid...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Posts from whodeawhodat are hidden
    Posts from bjesuss are hidden

I feel much better now, these two are Leon on steroids.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Oh jeez, M1021us is stuck on stupid...
    Posted by whodeawhodat

For the record, the Fuel Up to Play 60 program sponsored by the Council does not have a player appearance component.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posts from whodeawhodat are hidden Posts from bjesuss are hidden I feel much better now, these two are Leon on steroids.
    Posted by HRK103

I am having too much fun making them look dumber than they are.....it is really easy....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : I am having too much fun making them look dumber than they are.....it is really easy....
    Posted by m1021us

I personally would rather ignore these trolls/losers but I understand how tempting it is to respond to their ignorance.  It's just too easy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

There clearly isn't enough info here to determine who is at fault.  I'm sure thousands of schools have signed up for the program and the teams probably schedule several apperances for schools that meet certain goals.  Since they couldn't possibly visit every school they probably hold big get togethers at bigger schools and invite all the surrounding schools.  For the smaller schools who've basically just signed on to participate they probably get a guy with a video showing them a "real NFL workout" with members from the community participating. 

Regardless, the fact that not only did the Patriots not tell them they would send any players but neither did the company representing the Play 60 program.  And yet someone at the school decided to tell everyone that players were definitely coming without any information confirming that.  It's hard for me to imagine telling the kids that players were coming given the information they recieved, you would think they would have called and said, are players coming?  Which players are coming?  What are celebrity coaches?  Will there be any recognizable figures?  Just monumentally irresponsible by the school and lacking the most basic logistical skills to organize any event. 

The worst part is that now Robert Kraft will probably have to send some players over there to smooth over some PR just because someone who has nothing to do with the Patriots presumed from someone else who has nothing to do with the Patriots that there would be players there.  Frankly I don't think whipping fat little kids is the best use of the Pats or the NFL's celebrity, I would much rather they used their time to visit hospitals and raise money for poverty, the sick, or any of a number of more worthy causes. 

But I guess there is a sense of entitlement that if you sign up for a program that thousands of other schools are doing than Tom Brady should come to your school and give you an autograph for doing nothing more than attending school.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The worst part is that now Robert Kraft will probably have to send some players over there to smooth over some PR just because someone who has nothing to do with the Patriots presumed from someone else who has nothing to do with the Patriots that there would be players there. 
    Posted by shenanigan

I tried to make the point yesterday that it was possible that this gym teacher may have orchestrated this entire "misunderstanding" for the specific purpose of creating this exact scenario, but it got lost in all the troll bashing. I realize this is a pretty cynical take, but I have a hard time believing anybody in a professional capacity (even a gym teacher) could be this obtuse. It will be interesting to see how the Pats respond to this tempest in a teapot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : I tried to make the point yesterday that it was possible that this gym teacher may have orchestrated this entire "misunderstanding" for the specific purpose of creating this exact scenario, but it got lost in all the troll bashing. I realize this is a pretty cynical take, but I have a hard time believing anybody in a professional capacity (even a gym teacher) could be this obtuse. It will be interesting to see how the Pats respond to this tempest in a teapot.
    Posted by p-mike

I am thinking that the Gym teacher should check in with the English Departement when it comes to reading letters from Charity events.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : I tried to make the point yesterday that it was possible that this gym teacher may have orchestrated this entire "misunderstanding" for the specific purpose of creating this exact scenario, but it got lost in all the troll bashing. I realize this is a pretty cynical take, but I have a hard time believing anybody in a professional capacity (even a gym teacher) could be this obtuse. It will be interesting to see how the Pats respond to this tempest in a teapot.
    Posted by p-mike

It's a fair point. I had teachers in high school who would do the exact opposite of what they were hired for, do what was in the best interest of the children, because they were caught up in school politics. People like that should be tied to the flag pole in front of the school & publically flogged in front of the children.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

"Wheelock stressed that the Patriots do not deserve any criticism for the mixup. There are hundreds of schools who take part in the program, and providing a player appearance for every school would be difficult, therefore none of the schools receive a player appearance for their involvement."

Absolutely zero schools received a player visit out of hundreds of schools. Typical NY'r running mouth again with absolutely no knowledge of anything, & that includes everything under the sun.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by p-mike

At the same time, you are giving WAYYYY too much credit to an individual who chose to be a gym teacher for suggesting that they may have thought up the whole charade.  Although, if they had, a gym teacher is exactly the teacher who I wouldn't put such a shenanigan past.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Yes Yes  - that facebook page which clearly appears to be the official facebook page of the play60 program provides no evidence whatsoever that other teams send players and mascots to schools to promote the program.  No evidence, I guess, that is if you are blind.  Anyway, I want to go on record that I agree that the association screwed this thing up with some pretty suggestive language in their letter to the school and that technically the pats bear no responsibility in the matter.  BUT - 1.  This is an NFL program.   2.  A Patriot executive (a Kraft by the way) accepted an award from a national physicians association on behalf of the NFL for exactly this program.  3.  If this is an NFL program and if the Patriots are identified as being involved as demonstrated by a Kraft accepting an award on behalf of the NFL, then why are the patriots allowing a local dairy association to organize an NFL/Patriots sponsored school event when the Patriots know that no one of significance is going to show up?  The patriots cannot walk away from this without at least a little egg on their face.  That said, I am sure they will 1) make up for it and 2) make sure something like this never happens again.
    Posted by underdoggg

Hey Udoggg,
    Still bringin' the weak stuff, huh?

"Have you even been phoned in Upton Mass for being a lucky wise guy?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : At the same time, you are giving WAYYYY too much credit to an individual who chose to be a gym teacher for suggesting that they may have thought up the whole charade.  Although, if they had, a gym teacher is exactly the teacher who I wouldn't put such a shenanigan past.
    Posted by underdoggg

Are you suggesting that a simple gym teacher couldn't tell a single lie to some young children? It's not like he'd have to fool adults. "Hey kids, Fred Taylor's coming to visit. Yeah, that's the ticket." How much brains does that take?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I've always been curious about what would motivate someone to begin a thread for the sole purpose of creating a mudslinging contest.  I mean, seriously, is his life that embittered, barren and unsatisfying that he has to garner attention by focusing on a non-event like this?  Apparently so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Awwww such a nice daddy; keeping a smile on his kids' faces at all times.  Nice that he's never hurt them.  In this world of abandoned and abused kids, we need more like him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats get caught cheating.... AGAIN : I didn't go to see the Patsies, moron.  It's just that it was so easy to get tickets because no one cared about them because they were so awful.  And by the way, take a ride on 495 and you'll see it spelled FoxborOUGH just like most of the other boroughs.  Perhaps you've never been to Foxborough? Not that the town website would know how to spell FoxborOUGH, but here's a link for you, so you'll shut your mouth, jackazz. http://www.foxboroughma.gov/
    Posted by bjesuss

Actually you and P-Mike are both correct......it is spelled both Foxborough and Foxboro.....same with the other bouroughs (North, South, West....Where is East?LOL!)

I guess it is like Defense and Defence....I can't stand it being spelled with a C.....