Pats get Skrewed going into AFC Championship game?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Pats get Skrewed going into AFC Championship game?

I don't know why they schedule the entire playoffs in advance. The points on here are good. Pats vs Texans should be the Saturday AFC game, Indy-Baltimore vs Denver should be the Sunday game next week. I'd guess it is the networks that get to pick the games they want based on the rights they own, working their way back from the Superbowl to the wildcard weekend. Denver is the darling team now, so they get the marquee Saturday night game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

C'mon now, it's not like the Pats have a short week.  If they win, they'll be playing 2 Sundays in a row, after a bye week.  I think they'll be able to handle it.

Missed my point Matt - you do not mention the advantage DENVER will have?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Lets' worry about the Broncos if and when the Pats' get there. The first order of business is to handle Arian Foster, JJ Watt, overconfidence, and the Houston Texans. Remember the 2010 Patriots, and the Jets?

If you read the first sentence in my OP it says IF the Pats get to the Broncos-cmon man follow the post?

Yes, stop the whining, Jimmy. One game at a time. Let's successfully take care of the Texans first. And if DEN lost to, let say BAL, the AFC Championship game will be played in Foboro, so no traveling time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have perks when you are the number 1 seed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

You have perks when you are the number 1 seed.

I thought the Perks were Homefield through out and a week off for the bye? Whats next 2 extra challenges for the 1 Seed and no pass interference calls in the first half. Broncos sould be playing Sunday nite-period and Pats Sat nite-sorry JMO?

Sections
Shortcuts