Pats got Lucky!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Pats got Lucky!

Hey good morning Mods and go F yourself M1020!LOL

Anyway as I was saying the pats got lucky last night ....real lucky.
    The most shocking thing about last nights game happened in here in the game thread!
    It's a must read for any fair weather pats fan!When the going got tough youy ALL quit on the pats.Ready to hand in the season.

Absolutely horrible fans.And the best is you can't deny it!Go read the thread and if I'm lying I'm dying!

Go report that to the MODS!

How are ya!?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Pats got Lucky!

Winners have luck. Losers have excuses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Pats got Lucky!:
    Posted by Yapple

Looks like the mods swatted the bugboy again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

And good teams find a way to win...AKA....the patriots!!!

They didnt kick him out, they just deleted the message....but dont hold your breathe, its bound to happen!!!! Everytime he posts, just hit report abuse, or ask him if he played football, and he'll go off on a rant and get booted in a day or so!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

Don't confuse lucky and stupidity! The offense did tremendous after the Buffalo player was stupid for running it out of the endzone. Wondering if that player was released this morning?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon i have a question? Did you play Div1 Football? Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Yep sometimes better to be lucky then good. Great special teams play by Merriweather and Woods. Reminded me of the 2001-2004 Pats on that kickoff.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Pats capitalized on an error. Thats what they do.

Numerous missed opportunities for the Pats in the game. They looked rusty and out of sinc but when it counted they stepped up.

That is what winners do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Physics. Show Physics's posts

I think of it like this. Turnovers happen. Just like in poker, sometimes you flop a set and someone out flops you... and you still end up catching the case on the river.. you don't always count on it happening, but you put yourself in a bad position, but nevertheless also the position to possibly catch that break, too.  Only the loser ever really feels bad about it, but you can't 'blame' the winner in a lot of these situations...

If anything, the fact that this player was unprepared for the situation he was in and this led to the turnover suggests the sign of a poorly coached player/team. If they were really a better team, that turnover doesn't need to happen in the first place... just like Ward didn't 'need'  to get stripped and almost cost the Steelers a game, or Stokely didn't 'need' to go over and figure he could help make a block to help Marshall and instead catches a tip ball that turns into a TD... and he also doesn't need to go ino the end zone right away to eat off a few seconds more...

You can't have it both ways... turnovers (and sometimes, bad penalties) happen (and they happened to a LOT of teams this weekend), and it shouldn't matter 'when' except to possibly point to a mental toughness issue of a given situation... The Bills were not 'lucky' picking off Tom Brady for a pick-6 , so why is a strip later on in the game considered 'luck'? The Bills had plenty of chances to stop the Pats and put them away and didn't do it...  That will be what they will likely work on this week, not whether one 'lucky' turnover cost them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Luck played a MAJOR role in last nights game!Take off the blinders or better yet open your eyes and ears and listen to any sports show and they are all saying the same thing as your old buddy Leon!
    Your Oline still stinks and Brady didn't look all that good.

I know and you know what the Jets are going to do to that Swiss cheese Oline and Brady right?

Right!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Hey did they take the game Thread from last night's game?That a must read for anybody that wants to know what the so called fans of the pats were saying last night-They all sounded like a bunch of sox fans.

Hey!Wait a minute....LOL at the very worst fan base in the country!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Careful leon, the mods will delete your threads too. 

I asked a very relevant question about brady trying to blow off suzy kolber and they deleted my thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Luck plays a major role in every game. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I wouldn't call that lucky.  They went out there and made a good play on the kickoff.  Go on and on about McKelvin choking but c'mon, it happens and the Patriots made it happen, he didn't just drop the ball or anything, Merriweather made a great play.  If you want to talk about a lucky win, go visit the Denver or Cincy message boards, I'm sure they'll love to argue with you, they sure have a lot to look forward to...

P.S. To whoever said I wonder if that guy has been released yet...I wish, I'd want Leodis McKelvin in a heartbeat if Buffalo was dumb enough to drop him.  He's a young guy and made a mistake, get over it people, it happens to a ton of young players!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Underdog-You know better then to say anything negative about the Golden Boy!

Yeah I saw that-He's a real class act that Brady-Just ask the photographers at his wedding and the poor guy pan handling to repay him back for his garbage.

I guess the Mods have their blinders on also?

Wake up Mods -this a sports forum not your personal chat line-If you don't like whatYell's being said don't read it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

As for "lucky"...

Pats WERE lucky McKelvin decided to run the ball out of the EZ.  Pats return D DID force the fumble with a strip, that was not the lucky part.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon is it true, you played football?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Underdog-You know better then to say anything negative about the Golden Boy! Yeah I saw that-He's a real class act that Brady-Just ask the photographers at his wedding and the poor guy pan handling to repay him back for his garbage. I guess the Mods have their blinders on also? Wake up Mods -this a sports forum not your personal chat line-If you don't like what 's being said don't read it!
    Posted by LovelyLeon

Are you still whining bugboy? You do realize this won't make it grow. You'll be mommy's little inchworm till the day you die.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by Yapple

we'll all consider ourselves lucky the day looserleon gets hit by a bus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Careful leon, the mods will delete your threads too.  I asked a very relevant question about brady trying to blow off suzy kolber and they deleted my thread.
    Posted by underdogg

You were trolling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Careful leon, the mods will delete your threads too.  I asked a very relevant question about brady trying to blow off suzy kolber and they deleted my thread.
    Posted by underdogg

You asked a question worthy of a catty old woman who subscribes to People Magazine. Maybe you and your boyfreind the bug should start a sports gossip column together. Dumb and dumber

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Evil-Always with the infintile p enis jokes-First I'll report you to the Mods then Ignore! M1020 would be so proud!LOL
    Posted by LovelyLeon

Oh did I hurt widdle bugboy's feelings? Does mommy's little inchworm have a widdle frown on his widdle face. Face it child you're an inchworm and make a pathetic attempt to compensate in the only place where you can't get bitchslapped--the internet.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Leon,
    Do you really need to use the large bold font? It must be true about what they say causes blindness.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Evil-You really aren't that smart are you?What's with the picture-Is that you and the character you play in the Dungeons and Dragons competion??

Loser!

Anyway gang-At least we all agree on one thing-Last night the pats looked mediocore at best and you so called "fans "pushed the panic button before half time.As an outsider that use is to that reaction from NE fans it was great to watch.

Yee with little faith......It's a long season ladies and gents and you guys are done!

BB doesn't look so good without the tapes now does he?

Have fun at the Dungeons and Dragons marathon Evil....LOL at you once again!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

TD pats-I'll use # 3 from now on-You see I can play nice when I choose to.

Were you in the Game Thread last night TD?

If so give yourself at least 20 minutes in time out and don't post again until Thursday!That goes for anybody who posted in the game thread last night.Shameful!

Sections
Shortcuts