Pats got Lucky!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Pats got Lucky!

In Response to Re: Pats got Lucky!:
    [QUOTE]Careful leon, the mods will delete your threads too.  I asked a very relevant question about brady trying to blow off suzy kolber and they deleted my thread.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Relevant question? Only in your mind.

BTW Have you EVER learned ANYTHING from those puff pieces no matter who was being interviewed? If you can answer yes then you are either lying or dump as dirt.

You'll notice that Kolber was on the field and in the way of Brady trying to shake hands with PLAYERS on the other team. He had to sidestep her a few times as he made efforts to talk to the other guys. 

What a riveting question she asked. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for his response.... not.

Underdog, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but you constantly come off as a troll. Now looking to Leon for support? SAD!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Evil-You really aren't that smart are you?What's with the picture-Is that you and the character you play in the Dungeons and Dragons competion?? Loser! Anyway gang-At least we all agree on one thing-Last night the pats looked mediocore at best and you so called "fans "pushed the panic button before half time.As an outsider that use is to that reaction from NE fans it was great to watch. Yee with little faith......It's a long season ladies and gents and you guys are done! BB doesn't look so good without the tapes now does he? Have fun at the Dungeons and Dragons marathon Evil....LOL at you once again!
    Posted by LovelyLeon[/QUOTE]

Once again bugboy you cut me to the quick. Weren't you going to put me on ignore little inchworm? Instead you come up with some teenage whine about my picture. But hey I like yours better. An empty head! What could be more representative if you?

You sound a little angry bug. No tantrums or mommy won't let you service the dog before she hits the stroll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

I paid a visit to the thread. Didn't post though since I didn't find any Pats fans there. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leons new name wont last the night, silly leon!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]The Mods are a lot like the rest of you people-All Homers_say one thing negative about the "Lucky"pats or the Golden Boy and they cut you off. Brady looked very unprofessional last night blowing off the reporter.You know Aikman, Rothlesburger,Montana,the Manning brothers or any other QB worth his weight would have stopped and answered any question. I guess he thinks he's something special??Certainly came across looking like an A hole-Just my opinion and I'm sure that it's shared with the majority of last nights viewers. I mean look at all the off the field nonsense that he went through last year.He was probabaly afraid that she was going to ask him about the shooting or the poor guy pan handling after selling Golden Boys garbage. Yeah I guess if I were him I would be looking to get to the locker room also. Hey if anybody was in here last night posting anything during the game you are NOT allowed to post anything until next week!That's your punishment for being faithless fans!...again!

Leon, it is so much fun to watch you have your little tantrums. 

I mean, you've always tried to pretend that this stuff doesn't bother you, but then you tend to break down.  Honestly, it's free entertainment.

But please stop trying to convince people that you played this game at any level.  In all of your lies and halftruths, this is the worst one. 

I look forward to watching you implode this season.  It should be good for some laughs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Hey Leon, when was the last time the Jets played a meaningful game in December or January.  You are right though about being lucky. the Bills are lucky the Pats played poorly for three and a half quarters or it would have been a blowout.  Lets see who us still playing football in January. I doubt the Jets will be

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats got Lucky! : Leon, it is so much fun to watch you have your little tantrums.  I mean, you've always tried to pretend that this stuff doesn't bother you, but then you tend to break down.  Honestly, it's free entertainment. But please stop trying to convince people that you played this game at any level.  In all of your lies and halftruths, this is the worst one.  I look forward to watching you implode this season.  It should be good for some laughs.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Bugboy plays every weekend. Do you know how hard it is to line up your team so they go in the right direction when the field vibrates? He's a pro.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Good evening Gang!
    Brazil-You must be new here-You asked a direct question about the last time the Jets played a meaningful game in Dec or January...NOw was that with the aid of the other teams signals that were deemed as cheating by the league or without them?

Your boys got LUCKY last night.You'll need a h ell of a lot more then LUCK to beat the Jets this weekend.

Remeber Spygate!!?Of course you do and so does the rest of the country.The best was that the NY Post would put an ******** next to the pats every week with the words "Caught Cheating".It still makes me laugh ....you bunch of Pink hatters!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]Winners have luck. Losers have excuses.
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

I concur.  The Pats got lucky.  Although it was a good sign that they came back, it was a bad sign that they were behind the whole game.

Personally, I believe that Pats fans wanted to see a most excellent come back in the manner that they were supposed to come back last year, after the 19-0 fiasco.  However, they looked horrible in the first half.  Yeah, they lost Mayo, but Buffalo lost two players, as well.

Of course, the Kool-Aid drinkers will say stop ya whinin', etc...  However, Brady didn't seem to pleased as he walked off the field...lotsa work to do.  (Yeah, he knows.)  However, this is a good sign.

Remember: the NYG didn't go 19-0, but beat the 19-0 Patriots because they were playing well at the right time.  I'll bet everyone on the Pat's side of the field would trade regular season records for that SB win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

I believe it was 18 wins and one GIANT loss!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Hey Leon, you must be a politician. You can't even answer a question.  1968 - last and only time Jets played in a Super bowl.  2006 - last playoff appearence for the Jets.  January 2010 - Jets home watching Pats in playoffs

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Ask leon when he played Div1 football....its a funny story

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Patriots are lucky to have such intelligent, knowledgeable and loyal fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

Yapple-Intelligent is a stretch and as far as loyalty goes you should go to confession!

Did you witness what was going on in BDC's game thread last night?If not then you don't have a leg to stand on.The word "loyal"and "NE fans"have never ,can never and will never be used in the same sentence.My proof is this Sports Forum.

I rest my case!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

[QUOTE]Underdog-You know better then to say anything negative about the Golden Boy! Yeah I saw that-He's a real class act that Brady-Just ask the photographers at his wedding and the poor guy pan handling to repay him back for his garbage. I guess the Mods have their blinders on also? Wake up Mods -this a sports forum not your personal chat line-If you don't like what 's being said don't read it!

There you are again.  Thanks for the support.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon you played football right?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Quoted by leon
    " I've mentioned this before and I will mention it again.It's not the NE teams nor their players (well maybe Schilling)that I hate. It's their never say win,panic the second anything goes wrong,finger pointing,Fire him ,Trade him,buy every piece of clthing or accessory with their teams logo on it,face painting, "so called"fans that I can't stomach.

The new york fans arent like this are they...who are you fooling leon?

Leon...you played football right? Can you tell us what you played and where you "played" football?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]Careful leon, the mods will delete your threads too.  I asked a very relevant question about brady trying to blow off suzy kolber and they deleted my thread.

With good reason.....it was dumb.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

[QUOTE]Yapple-Intelligent is a stretch and as far as loyalty goes you should go to confession! Did you witness what was going on in BDC's game thread last night?If not then you don't have a leg to stand on.The word "loyal"and "NE fans"have never ,can never and will never be used in the same sentence.My proof is this Sports Forum. I rest my case!
    Posted by leonJetsLeon[/QUOTE]

Leon..instead of resting your case...why don't you rest your mouth...because all they even comes out of it is garbage...put that in your bong, and smoke it...PUNK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats got Lucky! : With good reason.....it was dumb.
    Posted by m1020us[/QUOTE]

I'd expect this from you.  Never critical of your team even when it is self-evident that you should be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Yeah they did. So what? What is your point? They got themselves in a position to be the beneficiary of some luck. Good for them. You think every team that has won the superbowl hasn't had some luck along the way? 

I have no idea if they will get back or win if they do but a lil luck in a season never hurts.

You don't think they had some luck during their undefeated regular season? How about the year of their first superbowl this decade. Holy cow they had so many lucky plays/calls that year.

Without even knowing for a fact, I will bet you if someone did the research, that every winning team that eventually went on to the superbowl has some good fortune(luck) during the course of their season.

Again, your point is?

We won. I'll take it. Next.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Hey did they take the game Thread from last night's game?That a must read for anybody that wants to know what the so called fans of the pats were saying last night-They all sounded like a bunch of sox fans. Hey!Wait a minute....LOL at the very worst fan base in the country!

In case you missed my other post Leona, I joined TheGangGreen.com's message board under the user name LeonLovesPats.  I'm going to post on that board using the same style and tone that you do here.  We'll see just how different Pats fans are.  In fact, I'm going to test your theories about the Jets fans being so intellectual and behaved.  I'll also be on the lookout for the great fan base that never ever gives up on their team.  I wonder if I will get banned there?  Why would I do this?  Because we both know you are just full of it.  Rather than just call you names, I'm going to put in the tiny effort to slam you with the cold hard facts.  I'll post copies of the responses to my posts.  I'll even post copies of any "bad fan base" posts I find.

See Ya Girl!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Leon, in the dictionary under idiot I'll bet it says "see Leon"! You rant and rave about how much you hate fans of NE teams, yet you spend as much (if not more) time here than a lot of the regulars! Are you a masochist, or just plain stupid (or both)? As for being lucky, there is a certain amount of luck in winning any game. The Steelers were "lucky" they won the coin toss in OT on Thursday (not to mention your Jests having the same luck in their last game in NE). The Broncos surely got lucky on that last TD! Even you must have some "luck" to not be arrested for being ugly in public any time you go out of your mother's basement! Why should you care if we are concerned about our team, anyway? I would think you'd be better off worrying about how much "luck" your rookie QB will have this season! But again, if you truly hate all of us as much as you let on, why do you keep coming here? You can't really think that someday people are going to agree with your drivel! Or that suddenly you will become "friends" with anyone here? If so then you are a lot more stupid than I thought! And that would be hard to do, since I would consider a mentally retarded drooling vegetable to be your intellectual superior!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonJetsLeon. Show leonJetsLeon's posts

OK Gang that's it for now!We'll catch up on things later.Until then.........

Y'all have a nice afternoon now.....ya'hear!?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats got Lucky! : I'd expect this from you.  Never critical of your team even when it is self-evident that you should be.

Sure I am....but when you post something dumb, that does not mean that it is self-evident.....it was dumb.

And I have been more critical on my team than you do....

Sections
Shortcuts