Pats Hall of Fame vote this year. Who goes in Tedy, Rodney, or Willie?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Pats Hall of Fame vote this year. Who goes in Tedy, Rodney, or Willie?!

Wow, tough vote this year. Amongst others you have Tedy Bruschi, Willie McGinest and Rodney Harrison!  I say Bruschi. What say you?

POST EDIT: THREAD VOTING: Bruschi-12, Willie-1, Rodney-0

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741656/pats-hall-committee-to-meet-next-week

For the seventh consecutive year, a committee of New England media members, Patriots staff and alumni will gather to nominate, debate and vote for their top three candidates for induction into the Patriots Hall of Fame.

This year's meeting is scheduled for next Thursday.
    Once the votes are tabulated, one of the three finalists will be chosen by fan vote on Patriots.com, as has been the case since this process was introduced in 2007.

Part of what defines this year's discussion is the strong group of first-year candidates, which includes linebacker Tedy Bruschi, safety Rodney Harrison and outside linebacker Willie McGinest.

Every former Patriots player or head coach who has been retired for at least four years is eligible for consideration.

Another special twist this year is that longtime radio play-by-play voice Gil Santos will also be enshrined, as announced by the team during the playoffs. Santos retired following the 2012 season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Pats Hall of Fame vote this year. Who goes in Tedy, Rodney, or Willie?!

Tedy probably won't make the NFL HOF, maybe, but considering he was a Pats lifer I'd say induct him 1st.

The other 2 should be in as well of course, I think Rodney and Willie deserve to be in the NFL Hall of Fame personally, Rodney is almost a lock for Canton.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wow, I think rodney and Mcginest were slightly better players then Bru, But Tedy is, "the perfect player" as BB said himself.

I think Tedy gets in, and imo it's a split between Willie and Rodney for 2nd place. One is the all time leader in playoff sacks, and has the most sacks in 1 playoff game(4.5 against Jags), the other is the only member of the 30 int/ 30 sack club in NFL history. Wowser

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Bruschi bleeds patriots, Rodney is the best player of all them, but you have to go with the team guy first. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Bruschi. He is the Patriot reincarnated. Played for one team. No agent , played because he loved the game.

AND he has the incredible story of coming back after a stroke and continued to play at the NFL level.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

It's unanimous!

Edit: It should have been.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

THREAD VOTING: Bruschi-8, Willie-0, Rodney-0      thus far

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Bruschi--Rodney-then Willie- in that order. Bruschi's a no brainer, drafted by Pats,(no agent for last contract),, then Rodney simply due to what he brought-amazing SD gave up on this guy 5 YEARS TOO SOON-then Willie who took awhile to get to "THE" level needed to be a star.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I vote Bruschi because he was/always will be the ideal Patriot but it's such a tough call.  All 3 contributed immensely to one of the best dynasties of the NFL.

However, Willie should get a few courtesy votes simply for the best quote in sports history: "Cancel those reservations!! Cancel all those reservations!"  - Willie McGinest, 2004

Suck it, Cowher ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Bruschi.  The two other guys were better players but Bruschi spent his entire career here. Rodney gets in next year and Willie the year after that, or the other way around. Isn't Ty Law is coming up too? If so he could push one of those guys back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I vote Willie then Bruschi then Rodney. And I agree that Rodney is at the end ONLY because he got here late in his career.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

A question:  do they only elect one per year (I honestly don't know).  If that's the case, Tedy, Rodney, and Willie in that order.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

A question:  do they only elect one per year (I honestly don't know).  If that's the case, Tedy, Rodney, and Willie in that order.

yes only one gets in per year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Can tell the new guys from the old ones.

Willie should go in first, None of the other two had the number of game changing plays as Willie did in his career, played in more Superbowls and though he went to another team at the end, it wasn't really by his choice. I would be willing to bet BB was giving Romeo a "lockerroom guy" when he didn't bring Willie back!

After Willie should be Bruschi and after a couple of the older guys get in, then Rodney.