Pats have 2 rebuilding years ahead....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats have 2 rebuilding years ahead....

Why is it so hard for many here to understand???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Pats have 2 rebuilding years ahead....

2009 was a rebuilding year. The biggest jump in improvement is between the first and second year. We have 7-10 rookies about to make the biggest improvement of their careers.

Great cap situation to make a huge splash in 2 months.

4 great draft picks, more likely to be used for the present than the future.

Brady will be much healthier, physically and mentally.

Get ready for a big free agency splash and a great draft, and then STFU already.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i had the same thought today i wrote this brilliant piece of sh*t:

What are the strengths and weakness of the upcoming draft? I've heard repeatedly that the 2010 draft class is "deep" and i was wondering what that meant exactly. The pats have four picks in the first two rounds and that should help a fill some of the many holes. You can't expect those second round picks to make an immediate impact however- just look at our 2009 second rounders. For that reason, the 2010 season might be another rebuilding year... Unless Belichick signs a couple high profile free agents or uses picks for trades like he did in '07.

We might be looking at 2011 before the pats reestablish themselves as elite and that should be in time to give brady a couple more shots to join montana and bradshaw in the exclusive and aptly named Quarterbacks With 4 Super Bowl Victories Club

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"just look at our 2009 second rounders."

Bad example. Chung was drafted for the future, not to contribute immediately. look at Meriweather's development.

Brace was only drafted to improve the Pats negotiating leverage with Wilfork, not to be an immediate contributor.

Replace those two picks with others who were more ready to contribute (there were several), and you'd have a different view of that draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

"The biggest jump in improvement is between the first and second year."

I sure hope there are better examples of that than Mayo, Guyton and Wilhite!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"I sure hope there are better examples of that than Mayo, Guyton and Wilhite!"

Lol. There is: Shawn Crable!

Sections
Shortcuts