Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah

Sick of hearing this...ONLY winning team they played was Steelers in Pittsburgh..Forget Giants as they finished 9-7, so if Pats didnt lose in last min, Giants finish 8-8....Anyway, Packers were 6-0 vrs playoff teams in regular season - where did that get them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah

the most ridiculous thing ever

i guess they should have lost a game to the Jets so that one of those wins would be against a Jets team that had a winning record only because the Pats lost to them before

or they should have lost to the Broncos the first time so that the Broncos would finish with a winning record when the Pats beat them a second time

nonetheless, i hope the disrespect motivates the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah:
    Sick of hearing this...ONLY winning team they played was Steelers in Pittsburgh..Forget Giants as they finished 9-7, so if Pats didnt lose in last min, Giants finish 8-8....Anyway, Packers were 6-0 vrs playoff teams in regular season - where did that get them?
    Posted by ccsjl

Sick of hearing this is right. Not only were the Packers 6-0 against playoff teams, but so was New England in 2010. Both one and done. This stuff really is for losers (and trolls) to dwell on. I say ignore the haters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

They need to talk about how the big bad ravens havent beaten a "loosing" team all year, lol They make the schedules we just play the games not our fault, IDIOTS!!!! smh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For crying out loud, a team can only beat who they play.  Pats didn't pick their own schedule and to suggest that somehow that 13-3 record is a 'soft' 13-3 (which is what this silliness implies) is absurd.  13 wins in a 16 game season in the NFL, no matter who they played, is tough to do. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Doesn't mean ANYTHING.

Last year we were what...6-1 against playoff teams we beat NYJets, Pitt, Indy, GB, the Bears, and the Ravens but we lose to a team that was something like 1-5 against playoff teams in the first round.

They play em for a reason....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This is one of the biggest points being made by Ravens fans here in Baltimore.. and as such, they are calling the Pats team a "poor" team because they have lost to teams with winning records and only defeated teams with .500 records or less.  Of course, when you speak of the fact the mighty Ravens lost to a couple teams with losing records, that is an entirely different story.  Not the same at all!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah:
    This is one of the biggest points being made by Ravens fans here in Baltimore.. and as such, they are calling the Pats team a "poor" team because they have lost to teams with winning records and only defeated teams with .500 records or less.  Of course, when you speak of the fact the mighty Ravens lost to a couple teams with losing records, that is an entirely different story.  Not the same at all!!
    Posted by agcsbill

Good!  I hope the ravens think it's a push-over too.
    There are reports that the ravens were doing a little "too much partying" before those games they lost.  Party on!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giordano. Show Giordano's posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/38325/ravens-elite-defense-gets-exposed.

All need not worry, read the above..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I think the strength of schedule is worth discussion.  But it is one-sided to say, "Well, the Pats beat no winning teams," without including, "The Ravens lost four times to some of the worst teams, and they were vulnerable on the road."  Seems to be a lof of emphasis on the former, and much less on the two latter.

But what does it matter?  Stats don't play games, except in fantasy football.  Truly the two best teams in the AFC, one final game, with snow, in a bitter re-match...what could be better for each team's fanbase?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All in all.. it is called.. "selective reasoning"!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

This stuff just shows how desperate people are to write anything negative about the Patriots.  The Redskins,(Deadskins), SWEPT the Giants this year. The Patriots beat the Redskins.  What does this prove....NOTHING! The Steelers beat the Patriots, but the Steelers lost to the Broncos, whom the Patriots beat TWICE this year. This just shows how worthless this discussion is.  Thank you for letting me rant.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

To me it's a ridiculous statement. First do you notice that when they talk about other teams their is always a BUT, like they had key players out but with The PATS it's just that they were lucky. Yeah I give the Ravens respect but to keep saying over and over that the Ravens beat us in the Playoffs is getting old. Yeah and I was a size 0 back then too. Move on!! They are older and have a QB that can't compete with the likes of Brady, who just doesn't get the respect he deserves, not like they are giving Reed, Suggs and what's his name! I have decided not to watch any so called sport shows, Tedy is the only one I like now, ESPN ( Endless, stupidity, personified to No-end!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Are we talking about at the end of the season or when they played each other? See they are correct when talking about the end of the season but not so when the teams played each other. Weren't the Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Jets & Miami all supposedly better teams? How many preseason picks did not make the playoffs...Colts, Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers, Vikings, Jets...... Then how many saw Denver or SF and few saw the Texans.They beat three teams that were favorites to be in the playoffs Eagles, Cowboys and Jets. Yes they lost to Pitt and NYG.
    So what does it all mean nothing. Just like losing in 2009 to the Ravens means nothing. The only thing that matters is what teams show up on game day.

Lastly an 8-8 record is not a losing record nor is it a winning record the Pats beat 6 of those teams.
    Is it more telling that Ravens lost on the road to teams that won only 5 and 2 games???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Are we talking about at the end of the season or when they played each other? See they are correct when talking about the end of the season but not so when the teams played each other. Weren't the Chargers, Bills, Raiders, Jets & Miami all supposedly better teams? How many preseason picks did not make the playoffs...Colts, Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers, Vikings, Jets...... Then how many saw Denver or SF and few saw the Texans.They beat three teams that were favorites to be in the playoffs Eagles, Cowboys and Jets. Yes they lost to Pitt and NYG. So what does it all mean nothing. Just like losing in 2009 to the Ravens means nothing. The only thing that matters is what teams show up on game day. Lastly an 8-8 record is not a losing record nor is it a winning record the Pats beat 6 of those teams. Is it more telling that Ravens lost on the road to teams that won only 5 and 2 games???
    Posted by JimfromFlorida

You rarely have any mention of this at all do you? Wonder why? Easier to bash the Pats and talk up the Ravens.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

In Response to Pats havent beat a winning team this year...blah-blah-blah : Sick of hearing this is right. Not only were the Packers 6-0 against playoff teams, but so was New England in 2010. Both one and done. This stuff really is for losers (and trolls) to dwell on. I say ignore the haters.
    Posted by Muzwell

Yeah, sounds to me like "not having beaten a winning team this year" should be one of our core reasons for optimism on Sunday!!!

Sections
Shortcuts