PATS in 1st PLACE ALONE IN THE NFL!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

PATS in 1st PLACE ALONE IN THE NFL!!!!!!

With the Steelers loss in the BIG-EASY, we are alone in 1st place with a 6-1 record!

Gotta love how this team is coming together, playing a complementary game and getting better and better each week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: PATS in 1st PLACE ALONE IN THE NFL!!!!!!

Ugly win again but a win is a win.

JUST WIN, BABY, JUST WIN!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

all very nice, being ranked first in November, and if everything goes just right, we get to truly enjoy being last next April...in the first round of the draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

It's great to have the best record in the NFL and all, but remember: it all can disappear just easily as it appeared.

But for today, life is good. The Pats are in a great spot to control their own destiny all the way into the playoffs. It also gives me a great deal of satisfaction knowing that we no longer have to share the AFC East lead with Rex Ryan's Circus.

That said, I'm absolutely loving the way this team is coming together. Does this remind you of the Super Bowl years or what? I think this team could do some serious damage come January (and hopefully February as well!).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah and they are still getting disrespected by the media.. the NFL network group just laughed at the idea that NE is the best team in the leauge and the jets and steelers are better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: PATS in 1st PLACE ALONE IN THE NFL!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]yeah and they are still getting disrespected by the media.. the NFL network group just laughed at the idea that NE is the best team in the leauge and the jets and steelers are better
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]

You are 100% correct. I just posted a thread on the analyst. I saw that show as well. All of them laughed at the Pats literally. Two of them are saying Steelers are best and the other Deion Sanders is Jets all the way.

Even if the Pats won the SB the media would still down grade them. Why do they hate them so much? I sure hope Pats shut those analyst up somehow and Rex Ryan too. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

i'm cool with the Pats hating. this team seems to thrive on it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I can certainly understand your indignation with the TV and radio analysts  who seem to take great delight in running down the Patriots from Kraft to the assistant laundry man and everyone in between.What is a bit surprising is the lack of indignation with the tendency on the part of those who purport to be fans who,even when they praise the Pats efforts to this point in the season,frequently add a "but"and add negative comments,sometimes to an even greater degree than they had praised the team.There has been no perfect team in this league,especially since the advent of the salary cap.It's fine to be objective and realize that this and every other team has flaws but constantly haranging the team when they being more successful than many thought they would be flies in the face of what they have accomplished to date.It sometimes appears that some folks are happier when the team isn't doing well and they can demean the team with cause.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

well on the other side of things on ESPN they seemed to praise NE and pointed out good thing..  unlike those jackles they have on that NFL network .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

man i love this team! the last couple years we had lots of old diva malcontents and busted draft picks letting us down. now the squad is full of youth and underdogs (just one g not gggggg)
    this is the best year to be pats fan since 07 by far (not favre)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

An award of some kind for Yahoo's Shutdown Corner, which last week didn't even list the 5-1 Patriots as one of their projected NFL playoff teams.

My 11/1/10 power ratings:
    NE  12.7, #1 in the NFL
    Pitt 11.9
    Philly11.8
    Indy 11.6 (The Monday night game is not played yet)
    Jets 11.2

That game with Pitt is still going to be a championship-caliber game.  I have Pittsburgh at home favored by 1.7 points.

Minor awards of some kind, these guys take the cake, to all the trolls who looked at my power ratings and called me crazy or a homer for putting New England at or near #1 earlier in the year.

Patriots 20, Media 17.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

How overrated is Pitt?  All we hear all day long is how great NY and Pitt are and low and behold, each team's offense looks average at best.

NY's was hilarious.

Has any teame come off a Bye and literally not scored a FG before in a game?

Sanchise now ranks as low as any starter in the league.   He might rank the lowest actually.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Sorry Paul - you are a homer.  You had NE #1 last year when you would not include the 4th quarter in your analysis.  You said it wasn't important.  This year you use it and give it extra significance. 

Maybe the idea of making changes like this are in order to keep the pats at the top of your "statistical" board.  If you need that, just look at their record. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

In Response to Re: PATS in 1st PLACE ALONE IN THE NFL!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]How overrated is Pitt?  All we hear all day long is how great NY and Pitt are and low and behold, each team's offense looks average at best. NY's was hilarious. Has any teame come off a Bye and literally not scored a FG before in a game? Sanchise now ranks as low as any starter in the league.   He might rank the lowest actually.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Nope, he's ranked 24th in passer rating with a 78.8.  Brady is at #5.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Rating, yup.  He's completion% might be dead last for starters, though.

Again, look at who is starting.  Jimmy clausen and Derek Anderson, for example, aren't starting anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Detroit knock off NY this week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

grats to the pats on having the best record in the nfl.  my jets laid an egg.  zero pts, its impossible to win. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

^
    ^
    nothing worse than svckup troll, tripping over himself so people can call him a good sport what loser you are weeweedueshe

Sections
Shortcuts