Pats in 2009: SB Champs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Pats in 2009: SB Champs

I'm no homer. I see the flaws in my team. But I also see the potential. In this case, a team that is still finding its way, but now has confidence. They just had one of the biggest blowouts in the SB era. Yeah, Titans stink, but so do the Bills and Raiders, right? How did their opponents do?

In the end, I was secretly hoping that the Pats started out slow and finished fast. Well, they started out OK against a tough sked. Now they look more in synch. They have a tough schedule in the middle, but an easy schedule at the end. I see 12-4 and the 2 seed, peaking at the end with an AFC title game in INDY. Could you aks for more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs

Wait............trade Brady!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Right after they trade Brady of course.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I'm not going to comment on the title, but I will agree I would rather see them start slowly and work their way into optimal form than vice versa.  In 2007 this team came out with a bang weeks 1-10 and it sort of faded after that.  It should come as no surprise that this team can be dominant when everything works.  They're better off saving their best for last.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Dude, you cannot just throw TB under the bus the way you did and expect to come right back in here and call the Pats the Super Bowl favorites without getting sh*t for it. No, no you can't flip flop like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs:
    Dude, you cannot just throw TB under the bus the way you did and expect to come right back in here and call the Pats the Super Bowl favorites without getting sh*t for it. No, no you can't flip flop like that.
    Posted by HipHopHooray

When did I thow TB under the bus exactly????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Caesar... are you bi-polar or what?

One week you throw Brady under the bus, then say you were hoping for a slow start and now say they are the SB champs!  Either just stay true to being a fan and feel confident week in and week out, you can carp once in a while, but your swings back and forth, phew!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

crown 'em!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Agcsbill- I am thinking more mulitiple personality which is a psychological disorder in which a person has two or more distinct personalities, each with its own thoughts, feelings, and patterns of behavior.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Caesar... are you bi-polar or what? One week you throw Brady under the bus, then say you were hoping for a slow start and now say they are the SB champs!  Either just stay true to being a fan and feel confident week in and week out, you can carp once in a while, but your swings back and forth, phew!!
    Posted by agcsbill

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!! Go read the post again. Maroney for Reggie Wayne?!?!?!?!? Do you think I'm an R=tard drooling on myself????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

crown 'em!
    Posted by underdogg

underdogg....  bi-polar fan bias....  I am certain there are fans in the Colt Kingdom who sound just like this about your team!!  Please don't insult the rest of us!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Wow!!! I would think some people would understand f**king sarcasm!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Just to be clear, I LOVE, I mean LOVE TB12.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs : IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!! Go read the post again. Maroney for Reggie Wayne?!?!?!?!? Do you think I'm an R=tard drooling on myself????
    Posted by Caesar1177

Why post it, then?  Leave it up to the truly moronic...keep it real,, please.  It is bad enough to see Leon's BS!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Another personality comes out.....wow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Pats beat up against a lousy team.  Just like the Giants did for 4 out 5 games before today.  They took care of business against one of the worst teams in the league, that is all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Oh undrdogg, I've given your team plenty of props. Grow up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs : Why post it, then?  Leave it up to the truly moronic...keep it real,, please.  It is bad enough to see Leon's BS!!
    Posted by agcsbill

Why??? To mock the j*ckasses that panic after every (god forbid) loss. Its ridiculous. Like the red seats. Fair f**king weather.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

And Underdogg, when have I ever bashed your team? I respect the sh*t out of Manning. He's like Williams to Dimaggio. I respect him like Wes Mantooth respects Ron Burgandy. Of course, I still rout against him, but you'll never catch me dissing your team. They're too GD good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs : underdogg....  bi-polar fan bias....  I am certain there are fans in the Colt Kingdom who sound just like this about your team!!  Please don't insult the rest of us!
    Posted by agcsbill

Absolutely!  Point them out and I'll use the same words.  At this time last year, the colts were 2-3.  Through 2 more games they were 3-4.  They finished the season 12-4 and lost in the playoffs to a team they'd already beaten earlier in the year. 

The point- the pats sky was not falling yesterday and the ticker tape parade cannot be planned tomorrow.  Same goes for the colts. 

Other than that, I am just in a bad mood.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In fact, I love the Colts and Steelers - as rivals. The Chargers? Well, they're too classy for me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Pats in 2009: SB Champs : Why??? To mock the j*ckasses that panic after every (god forbid) loss. Its ridiculous. Like the red seats. Fair f**king weather.
    Posted by Caesar1177

Caesar, I agree...  there are jack*ss*s who post here with knee jerk reactions to a Pats loss or ineffective win.  In my mind, that is their problem and let them be the fools.  It makes for amusing reads and you wonder, what are they looking at?  Be glad Pats fans appear to be nowhere as bad as Sox fans....(-;

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Me too Caesar, me too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In fact, Underdogg, I would say this is PM's best year. Quite franly, I have always been a big believer that he has had great receivers and that has made him who he is.

I was clearly wrong. Piere Garcon? Austin Collie? Who the F are these guys? I love Brady almost in a gay way but seriously, I am ready to admit that PM may, and I say may, be the best QB ever. Excuse me while I go vomit in my mouth a bit.

Of course, 3 super bowls to 1 still makes me feel better. But props dog.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The only way to know if this Patriot team is for real is for them to sweep the upcoming 5 games after the BYE. 

We go MIA, INDY, NJJ, NO, MIA. We are fortunate enough to get a 3 week BYE (TEN, TB, BYE) before our schedule gets difficult. If we can walk away 5-0 in those games (At worst 4-1) I think this Patriots team offically becomes the team to beat. With Brady at 100%, a defense that has yet to give up 20 points in a regulation 4 quarter football game, and Maroney & BJE running like mad men the Patriots team is hands down the best team in football. Beating Tenn today was nothing, look at what the Giants did to their weak schedule - (4-1). It about what you do against the contenders that really matters in this league. We won't face the Titans in the playoffs, but The Colts will be there.

Sections
Shortcuts