Pats in better position then Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Pats in better position then Denver

If the first round holds to form, Indy goes to Denver and Cincy comes to NE.  I would much rather play Cincy then Indy.  I like lucks chances in Denver.  I know Cincy beat NE but that was in Cincy and they have lost 2 defensive starters since then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Pats in better position then Denver

I say San Diego knocks off Denver at home.  Manning's playoff winning percentage plummets to negative infinity

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Disagree, Cincy has a great defensive front. Could be a nightmare scenario. They actually score more points on offense than the Colts too. I would greatly prefer Indy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Remember will be very difficult to runs against cincy, but Dalton isn`t playing very good right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I'd much rather play Indy. Cincy's got a very talented defense and can really get after the QB plus as mentioned earlier they're tough to run against.

They also have some big play threats on offense. If Dalton plays okay they're a hand full.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

You would rather play vs Luck then Dalton?  That's crazy.  Cincy's D has been average the last half of the year.  There also a 3-5 team on the road.  Indy has beaten SF, Seattle, KC and Denver.  Thats a serious track record.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All the Pats need to do is win the NEXT game, regardless of opponent.  All we can ask.  I am certain the team does not tremble in its boots like some fans here about which team it may face in the divisional round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

That Front 7 + a good secondary is not a good position.

Indy, KC and SD all suck and I would rather have them on our schedule than Cincy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Cinn at home easier than Indy at home based on regular season records n opponents. ..also we lost to Cinn at Cinn..give me some Pats at home vs Cinn. Daulton not that good!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You would rather play vs Luck then Dalton?  That's crazy.  Cincy's D has been average the last half of the year.  There also a 3-5 team on the road.  Indy has beaten SF, Seattle, KC and Denver.  Thats a serious track record.

[/QUOTE]

Luck without Wayne = Mediocre.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the first round holds to form, Indy goes to Denver and Cincy comes to NE.  I would much rather play Cincy then Indy.  I like lucks chances in Denver.  I know Cincy beat NE but that was in Cincy and they have lost 2 defensive starters since then.

[/QUOTE]

The donkeys lost to 3 of the 4 AFC playoff teams they played this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerLT. Show RogerLT's posts

Wild card weekend is just so great when you don't have to play on it! Just sit back and watch 4 potential foes beat each other up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to RogerLT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wild card weekend is just so great when you don't have to play on it! Just sit back and watch 4 potential foes beat each other up!

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention football on Saturday AND Sunday!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My latest numbers favor New England over Cincinnati (assuming Cincy wins) by 5.3 points.  The bye week helps.  Denver is favored over Indy (assuming Indy plays Denver) by 14.4 points. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

I think the pats would beat the bengals, but I'm not thrilled about that matchup. If Dalton limits the turnovers, they can beat anyone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the pats would beat the bengals, but I'm not thrilled about that matchup. If Dalton limits the turnovers, they can beat anyone.

[/QUOTE]

they barely beat the Pats in Cincy while they were flying , the Pats on the otherhand were still finding themselves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

ahaha. Ciny is worse.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

they barely beat the Pats in Cincy while they were flying , the Pats on the otherhand were still finding themselves.

[/QUOTE]

That's true, but they have a tough enough defense to slow down the pats and they have enough weapons on offense to score. Cincy isn't a juggernaut, but if you look at the teams that have beaten the pats in the playoffs of late, cincy definitely fits the mold .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say San Diego knocks off Denver at home.  Manning's playoff winning percentage plummets to negative infinity

[/QUOTE]

I think so too, they have to be the bungles first, but 49Patriots doesn't think SD can beat Cincy

Denver's defense is bad, and they haven't been battle tested, have played alot of cupcakes this year with the easiest schedudle inthe NFL. 

http://www.theredzone.org/Features/NFLStrengthofSchedule.aspx

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think so too, they have to be the bungles first, but 49Patriots doesn't think SD can beat Cincy

Denver's defense is bad, and they haven't been battle tested, have played alot of cupcakes this year with the easiest schedudle inthe NFL. 

[/QUOTE]

We can make a wager...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

KP - how many games did the pats play this year against playoff teams to make themselves battle tested?  how many did the Broncos play?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

KP - how many games did the pats play this year against playoff teams to make themselves battle tested?  how many did the Broncos play?

[/QUOTE]
    KP - might not know that strength of schedule he is showing is based on opponents' 2012 records.  Ultimately, teams change dramatically from one year to the next, and the Chiefs, Falcons, Redskins, and Texans are perfect examples.  Rather than relying on a poorly conceived estimate, lets look at the ACTUAL strength of schedule for this year using this year's games now that the season is over.  Here are the winning percentage and records of each AFC team's playoff opponents.    Turns out the pats, bengals, and chiefs schedules were easier than predicted.  Colts, Chargers, Broncos were harder.  In fact, there was not much of a difference at all in the schedule strength of Indy, Cincy, NE, and Denver. 

• S D - .496  (127-129)
    • IND - .484 (124-132)
    • CIN - .480 (123-133)
    • N E - .473 (121-135)
    • DEN - .469 (120-136)
    • K C - .445 (114-142)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here it is.  But you already knew this, right?  NE played:

Cincy

Indy 

Carolina

Denver

New Orleans

All of them are in the playoffs.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

As  Colt fan, I'll be pulling hard for SD next Sunday (assuming the Colts win on Sat.).  I'd much rather the Colts go to NE than Denver...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here it is.  But you already knew this, right?  NE played:

Cincy

Indy 

Carolina

Denver

New Orleans

All of them are in the playoffs.  

[/QUOTE]

actually, the pats did not play indy.  Hard to believe, huh?  They played 4 games against playoff teams.  Denver played 7. 

I only made the point because Kansaspat was trying to play up the pats schedule and downplay others.  He did this yesterday as well.  Turns out he was wrong. 

In fact, of the AFC playoff teams each team played the following # of playoff teams this year:

• Den - 7
    • SD - 7
    • Ind - 6
    • KC - 6
    • Cin - 4
    • NE - 4