Pats in better position then Denver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Pats in better position then Denver

In response to Iceman4's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

UD...will they make it past their first playoff game? who do you guess they will play?

I don't expect SD to get past the bengals and although the colts have beaten KC and are playing at home, I only give the colts an even chance of winning.  so I think the broncos will play either Indy or KC. 

Interesting here.  They say its difficult to beat a team 3 times in a year which is what they would have to do if they got KC.  On the other hand, Indy beat Denver, so I don't know. 

I am going to play hopeful homer and guess that Denver will play Indy.

Appreciate the response..You think Indy but you are unsure if Denver/Manning can beat them correct?

Not really - I think KC is probably the better team than Indy, but I am hopeful Indy will win.  It is at home.  If Indy plays Denver, I am not sure Indy can beat them - although they did earlier in the year.  That said - if KC gets to Denver, I think KC has a good chance to beat Denver. 

On the other side of the Bracket, I am not sure SD is that good.  I think they play hard (maybe like Indy).  That said, I think the Bengals give the Pats a tough game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Pats in better position then Denver

If Andy Dalton pulls his postseason deer-in-the-headlights act again, San Diego will take them out and then go to Denver with a real shot at winning. Then if the Pats have made it that far, we would get to face a warm weather team on their 4th straight road game. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts