Pats in blowout today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats in blowout today

Just have a gut feeling Pats win by 17.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: Pats in blowout today

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gonna surprise everyone just like Pittsburg in 01 & 04, heck even Miami in 85

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Even though I was singing the blues about this team 6 weeks ago, they have turned the corner.  I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 3 scores today myself.  Just a feeling based on how they and the Broncos looked last week.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There are Broncos fans who feel the same.  Something like this does feed the trolls, both ways.  Waiting for PapaJohn (AKA - Leon) to post something about "looney Pats fans".

If a blowout happens, great.  The most important result is the Pats are the team in the lead when the game clock strikes 00:00.  Celebration starts towards another SB game! 

GO PATS!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Not sure if it will be a blow out, but I'm hoping for a Pats win. I'll take a blow out in the Pats favor don't get me wrong. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very much a Pittsburgh 2004 vibe when Pitt had their bags packed and Joey Porter's lips were dangling in the breeze pre and during the game. 

Some toned down bulletin board material for this one with Mike Adams bashing Edelman and Welker predicting a win, but still.

I think the Pats feel they gifted Denver the 24 points last time and want to atone for that.

I saw Kraft on Pats All Access and he just had that calm smile on his face.   Just saying.

It's very rare to hear BB praise a team like this late in the year, at least publicly, but it might be because he wants to show a young team that they're doing well fighting through, it's being acknolwedged, but now is your chance to harness it all and finish em off.

I think the Pats are the better TEAM today. They may not win, but if they play clean, it's; theirs to lose.

Finally, the team seems to believe in one another, mostly from proving it all year with the next man up, next game up type of mentality, with everyone supporting one another. Even the attitude of the RBs not getting the touches they'd all want, is big.

Throw in Brady beyond due for a good AFC Title game for once, and it's trending up in the right direction.

[/QUOTE]

You are SUCH a hedge better bro. I have never seen anything like it. Rarely do you definitively make a proclamation. Pats will surely win....but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Pats will rush for 200 yards guaranteed....unless the winds are calm. BB will certainly take away receiver X....unless he doesnt.

your predictions are cowardly. You don't have the kahunas to play on one side of the road. Go back and check your predictive posts and see for yourself. Grow a set.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very much a Pittsburgh 2004 vibe when Pitt had their bags packed and Joey Porter's lips were dangling in the breeze pre and during the game. 

Some toned down bulletin board material for this one with Mike Adams bashing Edelman and Welker predicting a win, but still.

I think the Pats feel they gifted Denver the 24 points last time and want to atone for that.

I saw Kraft on Pats All Access and he just had that calm smile on his face.   Just saying.

It's very rare to hear BB praise a team like this late in the year, at least publicly, but it might be because he wants to show a young team that they're doing well fighting through, it's being acknolwedged, but now is your chance to harness it all and finish em off.

I think the Pats are the better TEAM today. They may not win, but if they play clean, it's; theirs to lose.

Finally, the team seems to believe in one another, mostly from proving it all year with the next man up, next game up type of mentality, with everyone supporting one another. Even the attitude of the RBs not getting the touches they'd all want, is big.

Throw in Brady beyond due for a good AFC Title game for once, and it's trending up in the right direction.

[/QUOTE]

You are SUCH a hedge better bro. I have never seen anything like it. Rarely do you definitively make a proclamation. Pats will surely win....but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't. Pats will rush for 200 yards guaranteed....unless the winds are calm. BB will certainly take away receiver X....unless he doesnt.

your predictions are cowardly. You don't have the kahunas to play on one side of the road. Go back and check your predictive posts and see for yourself. Grow a set.

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, Bustchise?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok. Read your 6th paragraph. It's indicative of any and all of your predictions. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

17+

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

As you know the fact that one team beat another(Colts vs Denver) and your team beat that team that won( Pats vs Colts) doesn't guarantee a victory but I feel fairly confident as here's some more interesting facts. Colts not only beat Denver but they beat the 2 NFC teams, Seattle & SF, and they beat the 49ers in Candlestick in a blowout 27-7.

And, we beat as I said above the Colts and it was a quasi blowout !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

I sure hope its a blow it. I'd be more at ease...rather than having a heart attack in a close game.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you pretty much have nailed it. 

[/QUOTE]

How did Bustchise nail it? I am the one constantly right, am undefeated in bets here, etc.

I've already made my predictions and have only been wrong for one game this postseason and it's because Jamal Charles went down vs INdy on the first drive.

Meanwhile, your buddy Bustchise here, comes and goes in the shadows behind a myriad of board names, mostly all angry and jealous

You're as gutless as he is, obviously so, TFB12. If Brady plays like I think he will today, everything I've said about his recent play in the postseason would have been right, in terms of ridding this team of the shotgun spread addiction and your buddies, Welker and Woodhead, who represented the addiction.

How does that taste, especially if Edelman and Amendola abuse that secondary today?

Hmmm?

Talk about nailing it. I would have nailed it all again.

How many times have I said it's all about Brady? If he doesn't throw a pick, we'll win.

This is a "hedge better"?  My score is 34-17, Pats over Denver.

I've already littered this board with my analysis all week and explained my reasons, yet you, all panicky with how Brady does, mere hours from the biggest game of his career, are aliging with the Bustchise?

You're a gutless worm for the ages. You never stick your neck out here. EVER.

You lurk in the shadows and then just align with other BBWs, when you've been wrong the entire time.

Yoy're also new to our fanbase and an admitted bandwagon fan.

[/QUOTE]

Three word sentence to keep it simple for you to understand...

im not bustchise.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blgrane. Show Blgrane's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pizz my pants if that happens ...one can only hope!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Beating the Steelers in 04 wasn't shocking. I think it was a pick em game and remember the Steelers were lucky to beat the Jets in 0T the week before. That being said....GO PATS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you pretty much have nailed it. 

[/QUOTE]

How did Bustchise nail it? I am the one constantly right, am undefeated in bets here, etc.

I've already made my predictions and have only been wrong for one game this postseason and it's because Jamal Charles went down vs INdy on the first drive.

Meanwhile, your buddy Bustchise here, comes and goes in the shadows behind a myriad of board names, mostly all angry and jealous

You're as gutless as he is, obviously so, TFB12. If Brady plays like I think he will today, everything I've said about his recent play in the postseason would have been right, in terms of ridding this team of the shotgun spread addiction and your buddies, Welker and Woodhead, who represented the addiction.

How does that taste, especially if Edelman and Amendola abuse that secondary today?

Hmmm?

Talk about nailing it. I would have nailed it all again.

How many times have I said it's all about Brady? If he doesn't throw a pick, we'll win.

This is a "hedge better"?  My score is 34-17, Pats over Denver.

I've already littered this board with my analysis all week and explained my reasons, yet you, all panicky with how Brady does, mere hours from the biggest game of his career, are aliging with the Bustchise?

You're a gutless worm for the ages. You never stick your neck out here. EVER.

You lurk in the shadows and then just align with other BBWs, when you've been wrong the entire time.

Yoy're also new to our fanbase and an admitted bandwagon fan.

[/QUOTE]

Three word sentence to keep it simple for you to understand...

im not bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

sure you're not, bustchise

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Yup, could be a blowout today !!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twix016. Show Twix016's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that bet!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xjz3cf5. Show xjz3cf5's posts

prediction - Rusty will not revisit this thread.  Book it.

Sections
Shortcuts