Pats in Playoffs?................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Pats in Playoffs?................

In Response to Re: Pats in Playoffs?................:
    [QUOTE] I would never bail on the Pats but if the defense gives up 23 points a game in the playoffs I do not think the Pats will be winning the super Bowl this year. The 2006 colts, A team with a bad defense gave up 8 pts, 6 pts, 34 pts and 17 pts on their super bowl run. Their offens only played one really good game in the playoffs and that was against the Pats. When was the last time the Pats scored 24 points in a playoff game. In the Playoffs the weather is worse and the defenses are generally better.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

im not sure i feel like discussing the super bowl right now in re to the pats. the way we are playing, we will be lucky to make the playoffs. then again, maybe we'll be luckier if we lose more games and get some tremendous players in the draft. we'll see. it doesnt look good. and i think the writing is on the wall including and especially with the coaching staff. ty and troy and teddy have all pointed out the same. i pointed out last year in bdc post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats in Playoffs?................ : i really find it weird that people are jumping because loss aside the coaching staff learned a lot about the team today that they can build on. 1) the d has enough talent to play d. they will not be your top notch d but they will be good enough to keep other teams 21 or below going forward (I said before that phi scores 27, kcc and nyg score 24). they also have to stay aggressive. 2) the approach used from 2007-2010 will not work anymore. They need to be less predictable. i would not be surprise if they lose only one more game going forward
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

time will tell.
    the coaches to me are not learning with their play calling and game planning..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats in Playoffs?................ : I am hoping this game turns into a low point for the team and they use this game as a rallying cry to excel from here on out.  Somewhere between the coaching staff and the players, game plans will be developed and executed to WIN games.  Additionally, starting in the Dallas game, even though they won, something changed in the offense and they lost their "mojo".   5 games ripping other D's apart and then nothing.  What happened?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

time will tell.
    the coaches to me are not learning with their play calling and game planning..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]This team is going to lose more than one game going forward. I wish you were right but I see a few more losses.  They have no secondary.  The offense no longer is explosive.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

at teh risk of being redundant. and mostly the coaching.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Much as I hate to say this, the 2011 team will likely lose the games with Jets, Eagles, Bills and one more opponent, finishing 10-6 and out of the playoffs.  Many of us who are down on the team would love to eat crow or humble pie whichever tastes worse but this is another lost year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

wont happen............THIS TEAM HAS NO URGENCY...they go through the motions till there is no time left and then try to do ten minutes of plays in 2 minutes..........WE HAVE BECOME ORDINARY AND PREDICTABLE..........especially on Offense.......look at the points and plays ............LOWER AND LOWER..fellas we stink........