Pat's injury report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Pat's injury report

Wilfork is listed as "did not participate in practice".
    Welker is listed as "limited participation".
    I take this as meaning welker may play, wilfork won't. Anyone have more details in this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Pat's injury report

Usually, but not always.  For instance, Welker had limited participation some/all practices last week but did not play.  I think Moss had a practice where he did not participate but he did play.  The practice participation reports augment the probable and questionable flags.  They added them because the league thinks some teams don't take their injury reports serious.  I have no idea where they get such crazy notions from :^)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I doubt we'll know for sure until Sunday. They can certainly use Welker against the Ravens D! They didn't do too bad against Turner last week with Wilfork out, so maybe they can slow down McGahee and Rice. But Wes would be a key guy to have for checkdowns when they blitz Brady. Hopefully he's ready to go!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

If Kazcur is out, this will be a great game for Vollmer to show what he's got.  I look forward to seeing him play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

The fact that Mayo isn't listed as "OUT" is encouraging!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Lewis, RayLBHead

That says it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfanofthenorthredeux. Show Patsfanofthenorthredeux's posts

In Response to Pat's injury report:
    Wilfork is listed as "did not participate in practice". Welker is listed as "limited participation". I take this as meaning welker may play, wilfork won't. Anyone have more details in this?
    Posted by unclealfie

Last night on some of the Boston sports shows Mr. Ex- Reises Pieces said if Moss can walk he will play, and since he played last week he will play this week.

The First and 10 guys (ESPN2) right now are sayijng Welker is in and Wilfork is out (to be replaced by Ho Ho Ho, Redwhiteandbluuuuue Giant).

But as we all know, BB won't tip his hand 'till game time . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

Could Mayo be back within the next couple of weeks?  BDC is reporting Mayo was seen at practice today.

Can only hope he is back this week.  He would be very useful in helping slow down the Raven's running attack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's injury report:
    Could Mayo be back within the next couple of weeks?  BDC is reporting Mayo was seen at practice today. Can only hope he is back this week.  He would be very useful in helping slow down the Raven's running attack.
    Posted by timithye

If he started practicing, he could be back in a couple of weeks.  I'm sure they will not take any risk with him.  Mayo's injury had a pleasant side effect.  Guyton is really stepping up his game.  Can't wait to see both of them back on the field together.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pat's injury report:
    Could Mayo be back within the next couple of weeks?  BDC is reporting Mayo was seen at practice today. Can only hope he is back this week.  He would be very useful in helping slow down the Raven's running attack.
    Posted by timithye

Mayo and Wilfork back at practice and participating!  Be afraid "purple lips".  Be very afraid!

Sections
Shortcuts