Pats inquire about D. Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Pats inquire about D. Jackson

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/18/report-eagles-listening-to-offers-for-desean-jackson/

I can't see it with his big cap number but interesting nonetheless that they made the call.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Pats inquire about D. Jackson

I had read that earlier as well. Its reported that Philly is asking a 3rd minimum for him. i know DJax is built like a slot receiver. Would the Pats use his speed to stretch the field or would he play over the middle like he does in Philly? I agree HB I think his salary is a bit high. Maybe they trade Vince or Amendola to clear some room.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I had read that earlier as well. Its reported that Philly is asking a 3rd minimum for him. i know DJax is built like a slot receiver. Would the Pats use his speed to stretch the field or would he play over the middle like he does in Philly? I agree HB I think his salary is a bit high. Maybe they trade Vince or Amendola to clear some room.  

[/QUOTE]

That would be a HUGE move if they manage to get Jackson for Amendola and a 4th/3rd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't see this happening in a million years. He costs too much, we juts paid Edelman, we still have to pay Amendola and we just spent some decent money on a third option in Lafell. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have him, but I just don't see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can't see this happening in a million years. He costs too much, we juts paid Edelman, we still have to pay Amendola and we just spent some decent money on a third option in Lafell. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have him, but I just don't see it.

[/QUOTE]

It could be that they called before singing Lafell and resigning Edelman as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It could be that they called before singing Lafell and resigning Edelman as well.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

Sections
Shortcuts