Pats inquire about D. Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Pats inquire about D. Jackson

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/18/report-eagles-listening-to-offers-for-desean-jackson/

I can't see it with his big cap number but interesting nonetheless that they made the call.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

Re: Pats inquire about D. Jackson

I had read that earlier as well. Its reported that Philly is asking a 3rd minimum for him. i know DJax is built like a slot receiver. Would the Pats use his speed to stretch the field or would he play over the middle like he does in Philly? I agree HB I think his salary is a bit high. Maybe they trade Vince or Amendola to clear some room.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

I had read that earlier as well. Its reported that Philly is asking a 3rd minimum for him. i know DJax is built like a slot receiver. Would the Pats use his speed to stretch the field or would he play over the middle like he does in Philly? I agree HB I think his salary is a bit high. Maybe they trade Vince or Amendola to clear some room.  

That would be a HUGE move if they manage to get Jackson for Amendola and a 4th/3rd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I can't see this happening in a million years. He costs too much, we juts paid Edelman, we still have to pay Amendola and we just spent some decent money on a third option in Lafell. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have him, but I just don't see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I can't see this happening in a million years. He costs too much, we juts paid Edelman, we still have to pay Amendola and we just spent some decent money on a third option in Lafell. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to have him, but I just don't see it.

It could be that they called before singing Lafell and resigning Edelman as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

It could be that they called before singing Lafell and resigning Edelman as well.

Absolutely.

Sections
Shortcuts