Pats interested in Dumerville

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

Pats interested in Dumerville

REPORT FROM- @ NFL NETWORK- RAVENS, PATRIOTS , TITANS INTERESTED IN ELVIS DUMERVILLE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Pats interested in Dumerville

thanks for the post.

we have the cap space.

I know he's good, but is he worth a 6-8million hit to cap?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Condon might make him hard to sign

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Condon represented Lloyd when he signed last year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

Dumerville’s new agent Tom Condon hasn’t directly done a deal with the Patriots since 2006, when the two sides battled over Ben Watson’s rookie negotiation.

“We pretend there are 31 franchises in the NFL now and they pretend we don’t exist,” Condon once famously said.

He hired that guy?  Great!  Pats hate dealing with him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Godvernment's comment:
    ITS INTERESTING THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED, THEY HAD FREENY AND ABRAHAM IN, WOULD HAVE BEEN , MAYBE CHEAPER TO GET BOTH OF THEM

Dumerville’s new agent Tom Condon hasn’t directly done a deal with the Patriots since 2006, when the two sides battled over Ben Watson’s rookie negotiation.

“We pretend there are 31 franchises in the NFL now and they pretend we don’t exist,” Condon once famously said.

He hired that guy?  Great!  Pats hate dealing with him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just sign this guy so I don't have to see him crush Brady again!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

interesting dynamic. Dumerville is a McDaniels guy (signed the contract he was released for under McDaniels) yet he just hired Cordon who the Pats absolutely hate but they need a pass rusher and Dumerville in his prime meets that need. Very interesting problem indeed

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

@ROTOWORLD.COM.  ALSO REPORTS PATRIOTS ARE INTERESTED, BUT CAUSE OF NEW AGENT, CHANCE DON'T SEEM TO GOOD

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

interesting dynamic. Dumerville is a McDaniels guy (signed the contract he was released because under McDaniels) yet he just hired Cordon who the Pats absolutely hate but they need a pass rusher and Dumerville in his prime meets that need. Very interesting problem indeed

HOW MUCH CAP ROOM DO THE RAVENS HAVE

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to firstdegreeblackbelt's comment:

interesting dynamic. Dumerville is a McDaniels guy (signed the contract he was released because under McDaniels) yet he just hired Cordon who the Pats absolutely hate but they need a pass rusher and Dumerville in his prime meets that need. Very interesting problem indeed

I DON'T KNOW.

But in all seriousness, could you please not type in all caps? Thanks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

DOES ANYONE KNOW

I DON'T KNOW.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    IF THE RAVENS GET HIM, THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYWAY, LOST A GOOD CHUNK OF THERE TEAM

DOES ANYONE KNOW

I DON'T KNOW.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

enough, which is why Pollards release was a surprise (they didn't need the cap space) and why we shouldn't touch him with a 100yrd pole.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

I THINK JOSH MCDANIELS WANTS DUMERVILLE

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Get him and Pollard. Move Mccorty

back to CB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Wouldn't mind sticking it to Denver to wipe the smile off their face.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to looneyman's comment:

back to CB.

hellllll no. (on mccourty)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

back to CB.

McCourty is average at best at CB, McCourty is damn good, near great, at Safety. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I have not seen much of him play but on the few occasions I saw him, he did not strike me as someone who does well against the run. Is he any good against the run? Does BB like DEs who don't do well against the run? 

He could be picked up as someone to use on passing downs, but is that worth the $6-8 Million mentioned above?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

I have not seen much of him play but on the few occasions I saw him, he did not strike me as someone who does well against the run. Is he any good against the run? Does BB like DEs who don't do well against the run? 

He could be picked up as someone to use on passing downs, but is that worth the $6-8 Million mentioned above?

Our rush D is strong enough to pick up the slack for dumerville. We need another Pass-rusher and thats what dumerville is great at. Tom Condon could be a pretty big obstacle in trying to get a deal done though...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

back to CB.

McCourty is average at best at CB, McCourty is damn good, near great, at Safety. 

I agree keep McCourty at safety and sign Grimes for a year..

25. This post has been removed.