Pats/Jets game

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Pats/Jets game

In Response to Re: Pats/Jets game:
    [QUOTE]And? What did Lord Bruschi say about Fletcher? Are you telling BB asked Bruschi his own opinion of FLetcher?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Rusty,
    Your a riot. You are consistantly wrong on most counts. Yet you love to take the offensive to bully your point.
    Keep up the good work.
    Btw, it was Pepper, not BB, who asked Bruschi if he thought Fletcher could play DE in a pinch.
    But keep sending us your wrong drivel, name calling and baiting. Your threads are priceless. I will never "ignore" you...your nonsense is too entertaining.
    Now go at it with me! 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats/Jets game : Rusty, You can believe what you want to believe. But I happen to know you are incorrect. I am not saying that anyone is blabbing about the game plans, but 100% some of the ex players (as well as us in the media) are in the locker room. And 100%, some of the coaches are asking some of the ex players to either work with a player, or what is the opinion of said player (100% sure Bruschi was asked about Fletcher)
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll bite.

So, a Safety could be in the mix at or around they bye week? any guesses?

Also, what do your sources say the pats will do to address Mayo's absence?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

The Pat's defense will not be confused with the Ravens defense, however, having stated the obvious, the Pat's need to control the Jet's run game and pressure Sanchez.  Similar to the game plan for the Raiders, however, the defense really needs to turn it up...a lot.  For instance, the first offensive possession for the Jet's last night and the Ravens send a safety (Ed Reed) blitz - result Defensive Touchdown.  Kinda set the tone for the whole evening..agree??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't it be nice to see the Pats D do to the Jets what the Ravens did last night?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Ya, but thats a pipe dream... Anybody know will Hernandez be back this week?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Well Russ, maybe O'Brien learned a thing or two about how to utilize the run and actually game plan / adjust coming out of halftime. Lets see if he keeps it up this week or lays an egg. I am hopeful this is a turning point for him and he finally learns he can run the ball effecitively and what it does for this team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hey at least I don't pretend I had dinner with Tedy Bruschi. lmao
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Once again, you are wrong. Said I saw him at dinner (and asked him the obligatory question). Capital Grille. Providence.
    Russ, keep at it. I am in need of some entertainment like you today! My special on Lavin/St Johns was canceled today...I could use a laugh!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats/Jets game : Okay, I'll bite. So, a Safety could be in the mix at or around they bye week? any guesses? Also, what do your sources say the pats will do to address Mayo's absence?
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    Pats,
    No need to bite. As I have said many times. I am simply a guy in the visual side of the media, who has access to stand around and listen to talk and ask questions to a group of guys who are really knoweledgeable on the situation. (no, not Rusty)
    No name yet on the safety, but I have asked around.
    Too early on Mayo, but my observation with out asking is that they will go with what they have on the roster. Wouldn't be a surprise if Mayo is back after the bye for the Steelers game.
    I assume Spikes will be asked to step up his snap count. I thought before injury, he was one of the 3 most impressive guys in camp...capable of taking on more and being a stud...esp against the Jets and Steelers ground game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, I always end up at restaurants in random cities, especially chain restaurants, bumping into former athletes and asking what people in the locker room think. WE could use the laugh. lol Your special was canceled alright. I can see why. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,
    And your rantings on the Jets are highly entertaining. Stop hiding your ignorance on football behind your bullying and say something worthwhile that someone wants to read

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HGB. Show HGB's posts

Crush ryan, no respect for him, ergo, no capital 'R' in his name...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Bryan Thomas done for the year:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/03/jets-lose-bryan-thomas-for-season/

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Well . . .   somebody has to say it:  
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Cool, mighty will love this

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

After watching the jests last night, I think we'll  pound then 45-3 again

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Didnt it look like Mangold is almost ready to come back? He would help the Yets a lot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Patriots: 34 Jets: 10

Why? Because the Patriots are the best team in the AFC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't it be nice to see the Pats D do to the Jets what the Ravens did last night?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Yes, it would be nice.  If Haynesworth can play...and if Mangold stays out, it certainly improves the odds. However, with Mayo out....not so much.

If our OL can hold up to the Jets, it certainly would help

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pats win if the second member of the dynamic duo is healthy enough to play, otherwise the Pats are in trouble. I'm sure we won't do much to Sanchez, he always plays well against us, but we're the only team that just can't ever seem to knock him on his buttocks. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Rex Ryan said Ground and Pound is back, and this is good news for the Pats D since the Jets running game is ranked 30th. I think the Pats will put forth their best defensive game of the season and Brady and company will move the ball well against the Jets D.  My final score Pats win 31-10.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]Didnt it look like Mangold is almost ready to come back? He would help the Yets a lot.
    Posted by maxnsl[/QUOTE]

Last post I saw he's still 2-3 weeks away, but the Jets might rush him back. If they do not only will he not be up to his All-Pro caliber type play but could even risk further injury.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats/Jets game : Ryan Leaf.  That is all.
    Posted by 423206852231dc13f5b2e36577a3bcfa[/QUOTE]

no they didn't trade up for leaf giving up oodles of picks to get there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HaverhillBob. Show HaverhillBob's posts

[QUOTE]After watching the jests last night, I think we'll  pound then 45-3 again
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Maybe, I thought that in January.  It was Baltimore's D line that won that game last night.  To paraphrase South Park, "I haven't seen a Mexican take a beating like that since..."  Do you think we have that kind of ability? Who's gonna be Ed Reed?  Who's gonna be Ngata?  Lewis?

Sections
Shortcuts