Pats/Jets game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Pats/Jets game

Killa, atleast your eyes are working.  I keep warning people to temper their expectation on Aints worth.  He has shown the same bad habits for the past 3 years, is always out of shape thus he only plays a hand ful of snaps and gets pushed around too much for a guy his size.  What consistent contributions has he mad since 2008??

People would excuse hitler if B.B. signed him.  I understand he is low risk and I want to see him play well, but I aint expecting anything from him. Every positive play is gravy IMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: Pats/Jets game:
    If Haynsworth does not play this week im done with him. I said I would give him a chance to prove me wrong about him by week 5 and its week f ucking 5 and he has shown me nothing. This is the f ucking Jets game, get the shot and play through the pain. If they dont have Mangold and we have Wilfork and Albert we will blow that O line up and kill the QB. I want to see it. So im really hoping Albert plays and shows me something.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

if haynesworth and bodden both play and mangold is out hanynesworth could earn his whole 5 million by him and wilfork simulatneously hitting sanchise from both sides and pancaking him.  i think that hit would be worth 5 million.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

shalise manza young 
    according to 's metrics, of the 30 QBs who have started the first 4 games of the season, Mark Sanchez rates as the worst

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Manish Mehta 

Rex on facing Pats: "I know one thing: The last time we played them up there, we beat them." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Pats to wear throwbacks for the game

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My own spreadsheet has the Patriots by 8.8 points.  Monday night's game should have little impact on this number, because neither team has played Indy.  The 8.8 calculation includes walking wounded from 2 or 3 games ago.  It would be nice if some of the Patriots' walking wounded were to get healthy.
    Posted by Paul_K

Sorry, but with the Patriots up 18 points in the fourth quarter and with the notable Sanchize performance vs. Baltimore, 8.8 has moved to 12.3 this week.  The previous figure was one week stale dated.  My bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Not looking too good for the "walking wounded", in fact it appears to be much worse. :(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

... People would excuse hitler if B.B. signed him.  

Posted by JayShizzle45

Well, he was really accomplished at blitzing (at least until that whole eastern front thing), and we've been pretty hard up for a pass rush, so sure we'd give him a look.

What's the worst that could happen?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

If the Jets lose this game and then the next they are done and they know it so it wont be easy im sure but I just think this Pats team has been waiting all off season for another crack at the Jets so sorry Jets fans but not this week. Im going to the game and it is going to get loud in the house that Brady built.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

i posted before they played oak that there was a possibility they lose 7 straight games staring at oak. not anymore with henne out.

Sections
Shortcuts