Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.

Not surprising, considering BB's history. I wonder if we can indeed trade into next year.
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/21/chargers-could-take-advantage-patriots-desire-draf/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.

Goodell has told teams they can trade future draft picks "at their own risk".  I'd have to assume that future picks will be valued slightly less than normal this year though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think this is of the assumption that BB will trade back, obviously. Just because he's done it and usually does it, it does not mean he does it this year.

Also, I am not sure why you align yourself with an AFC competitor, a team that is likely a playoff participant in 2011.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

^^ I think Pats and SD have been trade partners for a while now. I don't think it's a big deal to trade with teams in conference. As long as it's not within the division, I thin it's fine. We will be hard pressed to find trade partners if we restrict our movements with the 16 teams from NFC. Regarding your second point, you are right. BB might be putting 28 for sale, and it might be to move up a few spots as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I really liked it when Norv received a 2008 third rounder from the Pats, pick #69 (and picked up a slow running back who did nothing).  In return, next year the Patriots got Ron Brace at #41, not the most famous pick of 2009 (that would be Vollmer)  but at least Brace is contributing in the defensive line rotation.

It's not just the #28 pick out there in the used car lot.  The #17 and #33 picks have balloons and stickers on it too.  Come on down!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

This trading down thing is really getting old.  With two first rounders they can get both a pass rusher and some solid help for the O line.  Why, considering there is likely to be a rookie wage scale, would they want to dump this pick?  Makes no sense.  Brady is not going to be around forever. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.:
    [QUOTE]Not surprising, considering BB's history. I wonder if we can indeed trade into next year. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/21/chargers-could-take-advantage-patriots-desire-draf/
    Posted by Patsfan038[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't give an anonymous report from an unnamed source much creedence.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.:
    [QUOTE]^^ I think Pats and SD have been trade partners for a while now. I don't think it's a big deal to trade with teams in conference. As long as it's not within the division, I thin it's fine. We will be hard pressed to find trade partners if we restrict our movements with the 16 teams from NFC. Regarding your second point, you are right. BB might be putting 28 for sale, and it might be to move up a few spots as well.

True that, but I am just saying it would not be a preference, in my opinion. Again, just because it happened once, doesn't mean it's a good match again.

I think other teams' media contingents just think NE and BB will automatically trade back.

When in reality, if SD would want to trade up, why wouldn't NE?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

^ Good point. I would rather use our picks in a deep DL/OLB draft to get set for next few years. Also, this tells us that whomever BB was considering picking with 28 th pick, will probably be there with their 33rd, so he doesn't have a problem moving down. My concern is that if we do make all the picks, the team gets too young too quick and that is not good. Maybe we should trade the picks which we find good value for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I agree that this may be the year to MOVE UP .

If the above report about the Pats sending out signals specifically naming the #28 pick as trade bait ~ here's my guess as to BB's thinking process ;

1) He likes his spot at #17 . He's done the math and with all the draftable Qbs eating up slots in front of him -he may think he can sit tight and wait for that coveted pass rusher to fall to him ( or if there's a run on them ...he can dangle a 4th and move up a few slots to secure one )

2) The #33 is up for grabs and evrybody on the planet knows it ...no need to advertise that particular gem ...100% chance this one is auctioned off.

3) The #28 is interesting because it's at a spot in the draft where there is projected to be a coveted Qb straggler or two ( Locker / Ponder etc. ), and subsequent anxious prospective Qb-needy team waiting to deal.
     And we all know theat teams are inclined to overpay for the priveledge of drafting them ( ask Brian Billick if he wishes he could have a do-over on that Kyle Boller trade-up ? )
      There might even be a big name Rb like Ingram still milling about that could pique team's interests ( Another position that Gms tend to get fleeced for...see Pats / Texans Ben Tate deal from last year )

Whatever happens ...gotta love watching BB operate.

THIS IS YET ANOTHER REASON WHY OUR TEAM IS FAR & AWAY THE FUNNEST NFL TEAM TO FOLLOW .

I could see BB getting something like Seattles #2 this year and a #1 in 2012 in exchange for their #28 and a 2012 4th ...which if the Seahawks tanked a bit this upcoming season (they were only 7-9 in 2010 ) could equal a top 10 pick .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

Alright, I haven't seen this mentioned as of yet, but it's of relevance on this thread, The Chris Mortensen thread, and even in Rusty's excellent thread regarding Belichick's Drafting Philosophy (btw, a VERY calculated & shrewd moving down philosphy/moving up in next year philosophy, I WHOLLY buy into...I really can't even BEGIN to express my anti-Big Gamble-to-win-1-Lombardi-this-second approach, over and above, the build to ALWAYS be dominant approach, that I have)...  Good article Russ.

~But see, HERE is the neccessary point of I need to mention...A point of contention RE: Albert Breer's apparent League Office info regarding the trading away of Draft Picks for future (and HIGHER) Draft Selections in upcoming Draft Years...(anyone beginning to make the connection yet?).  Question: What NFL Franchise and Coach's Long Term approach in order to stockpile and stack-the-draft-deck, for HIS Team in each and every, and subsequent, each and every subsequent and future draft class, IS and WILL be, Most at risk, IF and WHEN said tema will be, in a sense, FORCED to use ALL of it's Draft Selections in this 2011 NFL Draft Class on players, and NOT (and/or, be angled to- not want to) Trade any (even 1) of their 2011 Draft Selections, in order to set themselves up nicely (yet again), in the 2012, 2013, or what-have-you, Future Draft Day...?

~Yes...Us.  While some posters come away with the notion that even an open-ended mandate such as what Mortensen has reported ("trade away at your own risk"), Will inevitably make this 2011 NFL Draft, a very good/important/relevant one, I in turn, have lived and followed this team through years, one after another, OF near total Irrelavance...and I didn't like it.  And I DO like- I LOVE, stacking the hand, even if it's just 1 or 2 key draft face cards, for the next deal (and every single one after that)...     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

If they trade both 28 and 33, with all the holes this team has, they are insane. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

God point(s) Laz...
    Does the NFL brass really think there is a chance that this will be the last draft...EVER ?

Another way of looking at it is that in an attempt to reign in BB , they are actually shotting themselves in the foot because BB will see thru the smoke and carry on - business as usual , while nervous-nelly Gms will be even more willing to ship out "tainted" future picks .

And speaking of nervous nellys...123meg , If BB trades the #28 for the #32 and gets an extra 4th ( and still gets his guy ) and then on day 2 trades the #33 for the # 38 and picks up another 3rd ( and still gets his guy )....

HOW IS THAT INSANE ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]If they trade both 28 and 33, with all the holes this team has, they are insane. 
    Posted by 123meg[/QUOTE]

May I ask what the abundance of holes are?  They have 2 immediate need spots on defense and one on offense, in my opinion.  You could argue it's 3 (total) on offense with Line help, WR and RB. The latter two don't necessarily have to be high priority in the top of the draft, though.

The rest is either FA target-ready or developmental/camp competition picks with what they have on the roster now.

DE/OLB and OL (T/G/C) are the high end needs,  but you make it seem like the team is years away from sealing these.

Be prepared for a lot of players over the age of 30 to be cut loose at some point, especially if the CBA continues to drag on. 

This is not a volume/depth draft in my opinion.  BB could trade out in the 4th for picks in 2012 and also trade both 3rds to move up into the 2nd rd this year.

5 picks (17, 28, 33, (45 traded into round) and 60) in day 1 and 2 and then go home, basically.

That's your whole draft.  I don't see the need to add volume becuase the team doesn't have a lot of holes.

They're some tweaks away.  Big, important tweaks, but it's not a volume thing.

I'd love to see them get healthy for once.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I think a team to keep an eye on for 28 is Houston, they are moving to a 34 this season and need a true NT.  The Jets are said to have fallen in love with Phil Taylor, there could be a case where the Texans trade back into the 1st and give the pats their 2nd and 3rd or a future pick.

Regardless the 28th pick is in play, it is a good spot for a player who has fallen and a team wanting to jump back in for it.  Could be a QB, if Arz passes or doesn't get a QB and Locker is still on the board they can come back as well for now I think Houston for Taylor makes sense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Offensive line - Light and Mankins are free agents, Neal retired and Kazcur looks like he very well will not be back unless he takes a pay cut.  Defensive line - Gerard Warren is a free agent, Ty Warren could be traded, no pass rush whatsoever.  Still need to add a RB, WR and perhaps a safety.  At 17, 28 and 33 you'll have quality players available to fill these needs, again, likely with a rookie salary cap.  Make the picks for once.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft.:
    [QUOTE]Not surprising, considering BB's history. I wonder if we can indeed trade into next year. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/21/chargers-could-take-advantage-patriots-desire-draf/

The Chargers 50th and 61st picks would be slightly more than equal to  the Pats 28th pick, on the draft chart:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670.

If the choice were yours, would you make this trade?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I think the future is now. This draft is too top heavy in areas of real need that we should be trading out of. A key thing to note is BB doesnt like big holes in his draft. We have at least one pick every round thru six. So there are no real holes to fill. I see one minor trade we will trade our 5th or 6th round compensatory pick(yet to be determined) to move up some in round four. And for you dummies thinking we will trade 33 for a first rounder next year you obviously haven't thought it out. See #33 is basically already a 1st round pick plus it has added value of being the first pick of day 2.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft. :      The Chargers 50th and 61st picks would be slightly more than equal to  the Pats 28th pick, on the draft chart: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670 .      If the choice were yours, would you make this trade?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I was looking at that and the Chargers #50 and 61 make perfect sense to me for some reason. Chargers need help on WR, DL, and OL. If they want to fill at least 2 of those positions with elite talent they might need to move back into the 1st. How things stand OL and DL seem like the 2 areas that they could fill at 18 and 28. If Jordan and Watt are gone by 18 they simply can grab the best T then trade back into 28 to grab a Taylor, WIlkerson, or Heyward but sitting at 50 I don't think they would have that chance. Alternatively if Jordan or Watt fall into their laps then they can grab whoever survived to 28 on the T's or one of the best G's in the draft.

Why it makes sense for the Pats is to me it seems like they won't be targetting a T early this draft. How the T's shaped up this seems to be a weaker draft for talent. Maybe the Pats are looking at Vollmer and thinking Light can be serviceable and might perform better for a year or 2 then anyone they would draft. Next years T crop is looking strong so that might be the case. If so look at the Pats other needs if they are looking DE early. Say they trade up to get Watt or Jordan 1 of SD's picks can be used or in replacement of #60 or a 3rd. Lets say #60 is used to move from 17 to 10 to grab their guy then they would still have #33, #50, #61. Now we now that #33 isn't going to stay there for long so they move that back also to the mid 2nd. In the mid second they could still target pass rushing OLB's such as Acho, Ayers, Reed who could all end up somewhere between the late 1st and mid 2nd. They could also have their choice of some of the better G's in the draft. At #50 they could still find G's but also that's where the second teir RB's and WR's fall and S's. After already filling a couple needs they can trade #61 into next year. a Late second could get you a 1st next year from a desperate team given that there is no certainty with the picks next year. Then you still have the 3rds which can be moved into next year or can be used on the OL again or on high potential players that fell out of the 2 rounds because of injury or performance like a Bailey.

Oddly enough not having a CBA is working in the Pats favor as far as the draft goes and maximizing the value of the picks we have

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft. :      The Chargers 50th and 61st picks would be slightly more than equal to  the Pats 28th pick, on the draft chart: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2410670 .      If the choice were yours, would you make this trade?

First, Excellent point CapnFoxboro.  It'd be nice for future successes (READ for some: ALWAYS to remain a top-tier team in the hunt EVERY year), for even MORE NFL Teams to be extra desperate to win right this second (at the expense of being even relevant for 3-4 years)...

And yes TP~  Dear god...IN A FRACTION of a HEARTBEAT, would I take this trade and run with it...  People seem to forget, So many aspects RE: HOW a Draft Works, and How a PARTICULAR Draft even LOOKS, for god's sakes...  "Oh, we traded down...Jesus, Not Again?!?" 

Here's a simple (very simple) breakdown (and I have made mention this here).  Simply 1, of a great many variables, one needs to account for is (and this is simply my wording here): #1 Elite Prospects (verses) #2 Top-tier Prospects...  Again, it's a guessing game...yet, those of us who follow the draft 365, can and ARE able to make it, a GAMBLING game, one more in our favor...

Last Draft, These "Elite-Prospects" went deep...  REAL deep.  Deeper than years.  These are guys who CAN translate, in a better educated percentage than other prospects, To BE potential superstars/pro-bowlers/team leaders/very good top starters, and/or all of the above...  In 2010?  These usually, anywhere from Top 15 guys in Rd 1-Top 28 guys in Rd 1 (#32 of Rd 1 might be pushing it, anytime)- WERE going roughly anywhere from the Top 5-Top 10/12 Positions well into Rd #2...  This 2011 year?  RE: These "Elite-Type Prospects"...First, it's VERY hazy this year (extremely...more than most years).  But, IF I had to place them, end on end, These Elite guys are not going past #20 of Rd 1...#22, or #23 is pushing it to it's limits.  Obviously guys will fall as teams reach for positional needs over and above BPA...but regardless.

Now, after these "Elite-Top-tier Prospects", for anywhere from the very end of Rd #2 (in a simply terrible/awful Draft Class year), TO anywhere from, say idk- Roughly 1/3 way into Rd #4 (a very good draft year), You're IDEALLY (and with good scouting, etc.. You "CAN" hopefully target a very steady Starter).  These guys are your Starters/Good Contributers/Above average, non weak-links...  In that '10 freak year these guys insanely (which didn't happen for a decade prior), could be still found to almost into a portion of roughly the first portion of Round #6...  This 2011 Year?  And here's the thing:  For these guys, It's good.  Very good, better than most years.  Say, halfway through Rd #5...take or give 1/3 of a Rd.  RE: Those Top-tier projected prospects of 2010 vs 2011, THIS isn't NEARLY as good... Yet, RE: STILL nabbing a very good starter and very good contributer for some years- 2010 vs 2011, This particular ratio ain't too shabby (MUCH better imho, than most years...just not quite as good as that '10 freakish year here).

What does this mean?

Obviously, you see how things are being played out...  But unless a meteor storm hits, Do NOT count on being able to come away with one of these "Elite" guys @ Selection #28 of Rd 1...  Belichick scouts pretty d#mn good, but this is pushing it.  YET, Trading #28 away, and getting, not 1 (IF you kept #28), but 2 Very Good Starters, with less risk both numbers wise regarding amount of players themselves, AND cap wise, AND simply how you can even manage and maneuver with having selections #50 and #61, as oppossed to simply #28...  Jesus, NO Brainer.  

Jesus...As most now believe the guy I wanted (Muhammod Wilkerson) will be off the board now @ #28...  I'll offer a different example:  Do You want EITHER: WR Jon Baldwin OR DE/OLB Akeem Ayers @ Selection #28... OR, would you like a combo of: WR Leonard Hankerson (maybe @ #51), RB Mikel Leshoure (maybe @ #51), WR Titus Young, RB Demarco Murray, OG Danny Watkins, RB Daniel Thomas, DT Allen Bailey, DT Jarvis Jenkins, CB Johnny Patrick, CB Jalil Brown, OT James Carpenter, OT Joseph Barksdale...I could go on and on and on.  This 2011 Draft Class IS very, very deep with talent...but very, very shallow AND "Iffy" with that "Elite Talent".       

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd like to add, in case it hasn';t been added, if NE is looking to deal out of 28, this is highly likely a reason to believe they have a few players that they'd like to have in the 17 area and at 33.

Last year, many felt McCourty went early, but NE wanted him all along.

We can come up with many other examples like this in BB's tenure here, but if that rumor is true, where NE is set on two positions (maybe OL and DE) at 17 and 33, then it's likely they are sold on 2-3 players at those positions, feeling confident one of their choices will be there.

It's also would mean there will be no trading up.

Or, lastly, it's nothing more than a smokescreen early in the process.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

If i was BB i would definiately make this trade.  I could get Ben Ijalana OG/OT Villanova 6’4” 320, Sam Acho or KJ wright, etc.  With this deep of a draft one would almost have to make that trade.  at 28 most of the top OT will be gone (most likely) and by moving back we could get a stud RB/OLB and a stud OG

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft. : First, Excellent point CapnFoxboro .  It'd be nice for future successes (READ for some: ALWAYS to remain a top-tier team in the hunt EVERY year), for even MORE NFL Teams to be extra desperate to win right this second (at the expense of being even relevant for 3-4 years)... And yes TP ~  Dear god...IN A FRACTION of a HEARTBEAT, would I take this trade and run with it...  People seem to forget, So many aspects RE: HOW a Draft Works, and How a PARTICULAR Draft even LOOKS, for god's sakes...  "Oh, we traded down...Jesus, Not Again?!?"  Here's a simple (very simple) breakdown (and I have made mention this here).  Simply 1, of a great many variables, one needs to account for is (and this is simply my wording here): #1 Elite Prospects (verses) #2 Top-tier Prospects...  Again, it's a guessing game...yet, those of us who follow the draft 365, can and ARE able to make it, a GAMBLING game, one more in our favor... Last Draft, These "Elite-Prospects" went deep...  REAL deep.  Deeper than years.  These are guys who CAN translate, in a better educated percentage than other prospects, To BE potential superstars/pro-bowlers/team leaders/very good top starters, and/or all of the above...  In 2010?  These usually, anywhere from Top 15 guys in Rd 1-Top 28 guys in Rd 1 (#32 of Rd 1 might be pushing it, anytime)- WERE going roughly anywhere from the Top 5-Top 10/12 Positions well into Rd #2...  This 2011 year?  RE: These "Elite-Type Prospects"...First, it's VERY hazy this year (extremely...more than most years).  But, IF I had to place them, end on end, These Elite guys are not going past #20 of Rd 1...#22, or #23 is pushing it to it's limits.  Obviously guys will fall as teams reach for positional needs over and above BPA...but regardless. Now, after these "Elite-Top-tier Prospects", for anywhere from the very end of Rd #2 (in a simply terrible/awful Draft Class year), TO anywhere from, say idk- Roughly 1/3 way into Rd #4 (a very good draft year), You're IDEALLY (and with good scouting, etc.. You "CAN" hopefully target a very steady Starter).  These guys are your Starters/Good Contributers/Above average, non weak-links...  In that '10 freak year these guys insanely (which didn't happen for a decade prior), could be still found to almost into a portion of roughly the first portion of Round #6...  This 2011 Year?  And here's the thing:  For these guys, It's good.  Very good, better than most years.  Say, halfway through Rd #5...take or give 1/3 of a Rd.  RE: Those Top-tier projected prospects of 2010 vs 2011, THIS isn't NEARLY as good... Yet, RE: STILL nabbing a very good starter and very good contributer for some years- 2010 vs 2011, This particular ratio ain't too shabby (MUCH better imho, than most years...just not quite as good as that '10 freakish year here). What does this mean? Obviously, you see how things are being played out...  But unless a meteor storm hits, Do NOT count on being able to come away with one of these "Elite" guys @ Selection #28 of Rd 1...  Belichick scouts pretty d#mn good, but this is pushing it.  YET, Trading #28 away, and getting, not 1 (IF you kept #28), but 2 Very Good Starters, with less risk both numbers wise regarding amount of players themselves, AND cap wise, AND simply how you can even manage and maneuver with having selections #50 and #61, as oppossed to simply #28...  Jesus, NO Brainer.   Jesus...As most now believe the guy I wanted (Muhammod Wilkerson) will be off the board now @ #28...  I'll offer a different example:  Do You want EITHER: WR Jon Baldwin OR DE/OLB Akeem Ayers @ Selection #28... OR, would you like a combo of: WR Leonard Hankerson (maybe @ #51), RB Mikel Leshoure (maybe @ #51), WR Titus Young, RB Demarco Murray, OG Danny Watkins, RB Daniel Thomas, DT Allen Bailey, DT Jarvis Jenkins, CB Johnny Patrick, CB Jalil Brown, OT James Carpenter, OT Joseph Barksdale...I could go on and on and on.  This 2011 Draft Class IS very, very deep with talent...but very, very shallow AND "Iffy" with that "Elite Talent".       
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

also we have to take into account that some positions the creme of the crop is in the 2nd round. not too many OG's get taken in the 1st round, although there are a few exceptions.  a top notch OG can easily be found in the 2nd.  Plus this year a good RB is bound to fall being that right now the only 2 RB worthy of a 1st round grade are ingram and possibly leshoure.   Williams also looks good  and so does daniel thomas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats looking to move the 28th pick in the draft. :  When in reality, if SD would want to trade up, why wouldn't NE?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    We know that BB wins lots of football games and most other NFL coaches lose a lot of football games.  Either there are capricious Football Gods running the game, or else BB is smart and the other teams' brain trusts are relatively stupid. 

So, the working theory is SD stupid, NE smart. 

This dovetails with the theory that first round picks are traditionally overvalued, and next year's picks are traditionally undervalued.  This creates a market imbalance. 

Savvy investors sell high and buy low.  Average investors do exactly the opposite, buy high and sell low.  In another field, average poker players bluff too much.  Average horse race bettors all stay away from the worst horse in the field.  Average football bettors all pile onto an established overdog when an underdog with several bad years of history might be good enough to cover.  Savvy players make money by betting against such trends.

So, BB goes against the NFL drafting trends, over and over.  The gravy train never stops for him, why stop now?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

[QUOTE]I think the future is now. This draft is too top heavy in areas of real need that we should be trading out of. A key thing to note is BB doesnt like big holes in his draft. We have at least one pick every round thru six. So there are no real holes to fill. I see one minor trade we will trade our 5th or 6th round compensatory pick(yet to be determined) to move up some in round four. And for you dummies thinking we will trade 33 for a first rounder next year you obviously haven't thought it out. See #33 is basically already a 1st round pick plus it has added value of being the first pick of day 2.
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

You can't trade comp picks, they need to be used.

Sections
Shortcuts