Pats make a defensive move!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Pats make a defensive move!

Yes I was very impressed with the points made, I do not like McGowan and personally think he's a bad example on the young DBs. 

Are we starting to see a trend of bringing guys who will teach and demand toughness from all players?

I'm a bit disappointed to hear Butler was on board with McGowan but yes I think its a combination of going with the DB Vet and not been asked to be a Ty Law type CB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Sounds like Saftey could potentially be more of a need than originally anticipated.  All aboard the Myron Rolle (and his elite smarts and character) to NE train..wooooot woooooot.

He may make an appearance on my next mock update.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Oh hell yeah I'm on board with on the Rolle train, he's not only smart in the classroom he's as smart on the football field.

I think by mid season he would be a starter at either SS or FS take your pick.  He has it all, big fast smart and can cover as well as play the run.  He is 1st round talent.  The only real knock on the kid is he took a year off to go to england well I don't know how many saw him at the SB practices but he looked better than most safeties that played in 2009. 

I think I need the pats to get an extra 1st rounder (VW) and 2 additional 2nd rounders (maybe 2011 oakland 1st) so they can take all the players I'm high on.

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PICKS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Not to mention he was the top recruit in the nation coming out of high school.

I've posted multiple times that how he comes across in interviews in regards to his passion for the game and drive/ambition to have an NFL career will dictate where he's taken, I'd like a few more career interceptions too, ha.  I don't think he'll go round 1, but rd 2 certainly won't suprise me at this point.  I also don't think the selection of Chung in rd 2 of the 2009 draft would prevent the selection of another safety.  Give me leadership, give me character, give me "football players"!

I'm now fully on board.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

that was a great article.  hopefully these guys can start to develop into some quality DB's...but im on board for Rolle as well...hopefully BB is as well.

Sections
Shortcuts