Pats most hated list

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Pats most hated list

1. Jack Tatum
    2. Ben Dreith
    3. Bill  ( the whiner) Poilian
    4. Peyton Manning ( actually  I kind of respect him though)
    5. Dan Marino
    6. John Elway
    7. Mile High Stadium
    8 Champ Bailey  ... ooh a lot of Denver stuff here!
    9. Brett Favre .. not for SB XX  but for blowing game vs Jets in 02 season that kept Pats out of a return to playoffs after a great comeback vs Fins in OT.
    10. the Fridge and Buddy Ryan ( guess who # 11 would be ?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

Re: Pats most hated list

In Response to Pats most hated list:
    1. Jack Tatum 2. Ben Dreith 3. Bill  ( the whiner) Poilian 4. Peyton Manning ( actually  I kind of respect him though) 5. Dan Marino 6. John Elway 7. Mile High Stadium 8 Champ Bailey  ... ooh a lot of Denver stuff here! 9. Brett Favre .. not for SB XX  but for blowing game vs Jets in 02 season that kept Pats out of a return to playoffs after a great comeback vs Fins in OT. 10. the Fridge and Buddy Ryan ( guess who # 11 would be ?)
    Posted by mgraham

you could also throw in Favre's awful game with the Jets the last week of the season the year Brady was hurt. If they won that game, the Pats would have won the division. Because they lost, Miami won the division and we missed the playoffs. The only game I've ever rooted for the Jets. Never again! lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Pats most hated list:
    In Response to Pats most hated list : you could also throw in Favre's awful game with the Jets the last week of the season the year Brady was hurt. If they won that game, the Pats would have won the division. Because they lost, Miami won the division and we missed the playoffs. The only game I've ever rooted for the Jets. Never again! lol
    Posted by tmot1234

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Re: Pats most hated list :
    Posted by mgraham

youre right  jump that SOB to #3

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

[QUOTE]1) Roger (Mr Jet) Goodall 2) Jack Tatum - all time goon 3) Peyton "over rated choke artist" Manning 4) Bill  "I need a new rule change to help my underachieving QB" Polian 5) Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis - all time post game whiners 6) Rex Ryan and Revis Island - all time self promoters without accomplishments 7) Tom Jackson, Marshall Faluk and the other jealous talikng heads 8) Bill " I abandoned my team during their Superbowl week" Parcells 9) LaDainian Tomlinson - pouting, classless crybaby 10) Ref that refused to call holding on multiple Giants on Manning to Tyree
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

To encinitas , sorry I still cant figure out to respond  to posts .. but you are right the non-hold backfield judge changed NFL History!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-to-81. Show 12-to-81's posts

1972 dolphins and all there talk during the 2007 season

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Pats most hated list : you could also throw in Favre's awful game with the Jets the last week of the season the year Brady was hurt. If they won that game, the Pats would have won the division. Because they lost, Miami won the division and we missed the playoffs. The only game I've ever rooted for the Jets. Never again! lol
    Posted by tmot1234

It's tripe like this that gives Pats fans a bad name.

Einstein!

Ever give any consideration that maybe, JUST maybe the Pats would have made the playioffs if they had won 1 more game during that season? How about 1 of their 2 losses by 3 points each: Dolts & JESTS! ? How mighty libbie of you to blame the Pats failures on another individual, let alone team.  

Get over it! It'll consume you forever if you let it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Pats most hated list:
    1. Jack Tatum 2. Ben Dreith 3. Bill  ( the whiner) Poilian 4. Peyton Manning ( actually  I kind of respect him though) 5. Dan Marino 6. John Elway 7. Mile High Stadium 8 Champ Bailey  ... ooh a lot of Denver stuff here! 9. Brett Favre .. not for SB XX  but for blowing game vs Jets in 02 season that kept Pats out of a return to playoffs after a great comeback vs Fins in OT. 10. the Fridge and Buddy Ryan ( guess who # 11 would be ?)
    Posted by mgraham

Hey, Migrane!

'02 and Favre? Huh? Perhaps you don't remember that the Pats were 9-7 and lost a 3 WAY TIE BREAKER, you fool! Was that 4 game losing streak before the midway point Favre's fault too? I'll bet you have Favre's fingerprints all over the Pats 2-2 record in December too, eh?

Good night, Irene! You're nothing but a whiny "homie" troll!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

1 Ratgini
     2 Tomase
     3 Dirtbag in Hawaii

After them no one else really matters.

Most loved list.

1 Walt Coleman

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Pats most hated list : If you're going to play that game then blame Favre for letting the Giants win that game at the Frozen Tundra in 07!!!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

If they had an expanded list, I'm sure that that game would be either #13 or #14 on the list.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

jeff fisher

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Howard Slusher

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Don Shula.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Arlen Specter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Borges
    Tomase

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

dungy
    ray lewis
    terrell suggs

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

who else but the Rat, Mangini. yeah and jack tatum of course

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

- Liver & onions
    - Mom's meatloaf
    - Aunt Toni's moustache
    - Canned carrots
    - Walking the dog when it's 15 degrees
    - Grandkids peeing in my pool
    - A .157 lifetime batter hitting for the Sox with 2 out in the bottom of the 9th
    - A Patriot WR dropping an easy catch in the flat, then making a highlight reel catch on the next play...... while clearly out of bounds 
    - Getting stuck with that overcooked/dried out corner brownie piece at a pot luck
    - Rolling into a gas station right after they raised prices 5 cents/gallon across the board

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

For a Southwest flavor:

- When fiesta guests want chicken fajitas (9 of 10), but eat all your steak fajitas first
    - How beer never seems to get real cold outside in teh cooler when it's 110 degrees
    - How the wind blows at 30 MPH just when I'm trying to clean out the camping equipment/tents 
    - Conquering a 15 mile Jeep trail at 5 MPH in 4X, clearing the top of the ridge, and seeing a 45' 5th wheel trailer and campsite all set up PERFECTLY
    - Drivers that treat a rain soaked street like it's the Indy 500 at high noon on a sunny day
    - When the 4 piece Mariachi band plays songs that all sound the same
    - The ignorant SOB that decides to set up his RV less then 20' from my campsite in wide open wilderness
    - When scorpions crawl into your boots at night in the desert
    - Being the big guy on a trail ride, and getting stuck riding the star of those Clydesdale Bud commercials
    - When Mr "I've Got A Good Idea" sneaks a couple of serrano and habanero peppers into the salsa you just made.... for a surprise

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Posted by tmot1234

I really hate the jets as well. Curse them all

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

1) Roger (Mr Jet) Goodall 2) Jack Tatum - all time goon 3) Peyton "over rated choke artist" Manning 4) Bill  "I need a new rule change to help my underachieving QB" Polian 5) Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis - all time post game whiners 6) Rex Ryan and Revis Island - all time self promoters without accomplishments 7) Tom Jackson, Marshall Faluk and the other jealous talikng heads 8) Bill " I abandoned my team during their Superbowl week" Parcells 9) LaDainian Tomlinson - pouting, classless crybaby 10) Ref that refused to call holding on multiple Giants on Manning to Tyree
    Posted by Encinitas

I think we have a winner folks! Can you explain a little more on the Parcells one

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

1) Roger (Mr Jet) Goodall 2) Jack Tatum - all time goon 3) Peyton "over rated choke artist" Manning 4) Bill  "I need a new rule change to help my underachieving QB" Polian 5) Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis - all time post game whiners 6) Rex Ryan and Revis Island - all time self promoters without accomplishments 7) Tom Jackson, Marshall Faluk and the other jealous talikng heads 8) Bill " I abandoned my team during their Superbowl week" Parcells 9) LaDainian Tomlinson - pouting, classless crybaby 10) Ref that refused to call holding on multiple Giants on Manning to Tyree
    Posted by Encinitas
    ...get over it. Find some new dumb conspiracy to swallow hook line and sinker

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

ESPN
    New York City
    Jim McMahon, Raybans and The Superbowl Shuffle
    Bill Polian & Roger Goodell
    Crocodiles and Dinosaurs
    Bernard Pollard
    Ron Borges & John Tomase
    Chimpanzees and other non human primates
    Eric Mangini & every SINGLE other coach who has ever left BB's wing
    Canada, Paris Hilton, and Cameroon Cigars

Sections