Pats must take....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRedcoat. Show TheRedcoat's posts

Pats must take....

The Pats must go for three players and three players only;

Laurenitus (shores up the inside with Mayo, Brushchi and Guyton)
    Butler (corner back roster: Springs, Bodden, Butler, Wilhite, Wheatley, Richardson...nice)
    Delmas (need that safety to go with Saunders and Merriweather)

Any combination of rounds 1-3 picks to secure those three will strengthen the team and allow Pats to go BPA in later rounds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Pats must take....

I'd take Butler. The others, i'd be happy with to get, but not exactly thrilled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

i think darius butler has a lot going for him but there's no way he's a better DB prospect than Malcolm Jenkins or Alphonso Smith. I could see a trade up for Jenkins if he slides and if not, then Smith looks like a helluva football player. he made 21 career interceptions at Wake Forest. How many did Butler have last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Players I would like to see in Pats uniform after the draft, four out of these would certainly be awesome but don't think all will be available for the Pats.
    Brian Cushing OLB
    Connor Barwin OLB
    Macho Harris CB
    Evander "Ziggy" Hood DE/DT
    Larry English OLB
    Paul Kruger DE/DT
    Jasper Brinkley ILB
    Ramses Barden WR
    William Beatty OT
    Louis Delmas S

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats must go for three players and three players only; Laurenitus (shores up the inside with Mayo, Brushchi and Guyton) Butler (corner back roster: Springs, Bodden, Butler, Wilhite, Wheatley, Richardson...nice) Delmas (need that safety to go with Saunders and Merriweather) Any combination of rounds 1-3 picks to secure those three will strengthen the team and allow Pats to go BPA in later rounds.
    Posted by TheRedcoat[/QUOTE]

I like Butler, but not soo sure about Delmas unless he's later on. I think i would take Chung instead. Laurenitus looks solid but not a first rounder, too slow but would be a good pick up in the second.

I would like to see Larry English, Pat White, Butler and Ingram. I would be stoked with that!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wafostermisionero. Show wafostermisionero's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats must go for three players and three players only; Laurenitus (shores up the inside with Mayo, Brushchi and Guyton) Butler (corner back roster: Springs, Bodden, Butler, Wilhite, Wheatley, Richardson...nice) Delmas (need that safety to go with Saunders and Merriweather) Any combination of rounds 1-3 picks to secure those three will strengthen the team and allow Pats to go BPA in later rounds.
    Posted by TheRedcoat[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wafostermisionero. Show wafostermisionero's posts

I agree with Butler, I also kind of like Laurinaitis (not sure if he is a 3-4 ILB or a 4-3 MLB though), and Delmas should be there at either 47 or 58...Pat Chung is another guy to look for at SS, Rashard Johnson can be had in rounds 3 or 4...Sintim is a 3-4 LB Outside or Inside with the Belichick connection with Virginia´s Al Groh..good post, thanks..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAPats. Show LAPats's posts

MAULALUGA!!

Bring back the pats D that scares people. 
    Bruschi will learn him up good. 
    Won't take that much to move up and get him.
    We drafted two corners last year, let's give them a chance.

Also Chung and Robiskie. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Why MUST we draft those exact 3 players in order for teh draft to be a success? Dont get me wrong i like all 3 guys you named but what makes you think we MUST have these guys? I am pretty sure if we dont draft James L. at MLB we will still be ok and I liek Delmas but i am pretty sure we can get by with out him considering we have two starting safetys on the team already. I like Buttler as well but i dont think we need anyone. We have a crazy strong roster right now and so we will be free to draft who ever Belichick sees fit to draft.

Sections
Shortcuts