Pats Need BIG Changes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Pats Need BIG Changes

In response to UD6's comment:

I did TP. it was a mistake, and as you know from earlier posts I said they hadn't won one in nearly a decade, but TP that's really not the issue here, nor does the board think it is.

RESPONSE: Since when do you speak "for the board", Pinocchio? Is that "a mistake, too?" Regulars here know, after years of your lies and misrepresentations, you have no credibility, and that no one should ever take you seriously. 

The issue is the one you created with your ridiculous rants about a very successful team that just hasn't gotten over the hump for a few years.  Superbowl or Bust! Remember that.

RESPONSE: Ridiculous rants? You mean like "the 2010 Indianapolis Colts have had more injuries than any other team in NFL history?" That the Pats haven't won a SB in decades? That Peyton Manning is a stand-up, make no excuses type of guy? That Peyton Manning is better than Tom Brady"? That the Colts were both right and courageous in choosing to forego a shot at a perfect season in 2009? Those ridiculous rants??     

Trust me, if the best you can do is "swat me" for typing a little too fast or letting my mind get ahead of my fingers in order to deflect away from your poorly conceived opinions, it is truly an abject life you have.  Thank God for you that you just aren't smart enough to see that.

RESPONSE: Your mind getting ahead of your fingers is truly a frightening thought. By the way, are you now a Colts fan, or still a Manning lover? Oh, never mind. Whichever team does better, you'll gravitate to them, like the front-runner that you are.

Adios, Pinocchio.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Who said the following about the Pats' secondary: "They play a lot of different coverages, but the thing I dont like about the way the Patriots do it is they're just too passive," he said. "They let guys off the line free, they're not physical, they're not aggressive."
    http://www.csnne.com/football-new-england-patriots/patriots-talk/Troy-Brown-Patriots-Midterm-Exam?blockID=795675

Troy Brown?? Gee...what an idiot troll! Just ask the homers! LOL!!!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

A win is a win and Ty Law and Troy Brown need to remember that they had bad games too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

You're a fan, TP, a very knowledgable one, but a fan nevertheless, as am I. And unless I miss my guess so is everyone else on this forum - of one team or another.

TP is a fan of himself and not much else.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Who said the following about the Pats' secondary: "They play a lot of different coverages, but the thing I dont like about the way the Patriots do it is they're just too passive," he said. "They let guys off the line free, they're not physical, they're not aggressive."
    http://www.csnne.com/football-new-england-patriots/patriots-talk/Troy-Brown-Patriots-Midterm-Exam?blockID=795675

Ty Law would be penalized on every play in today's game.  Period. You can't do much to a WR in this league, even within the 5 yard box off the line of scrimmage. We've seen the flags come out, time and again for the most ridiculous calls.  I'd much rather give up a 20 yard pass then see a flag come out of the woodwork.

Also, this is the youngest D in the NFL. 

As much as I love Troy and what Ty did here, they just can't comment because the league is so different than it was back then.

Tedy Bruschi in coverage today? bawahhahhaa

I agree, Ty Law would be penalized if he played the way he did 10 years ago, but are you saying you do not think he had the skills to be a good cover corner in this NFL?

I hate this argument that the Patriots pass defense is bad solely because of rule changes geared towards the offenses. Yes, those rule changes exist, but plenty of other teams are playing better defense than the Pats under the current set of rules. Why are other teams capable of holding teams to under 200 yards passing and under 100 yards rushing playing by those same rules?

The defense is young, but the three-quarters of the defensive backfield (Arrington, Chung & McCourty) have been the starters together for three seasons. They should be starting to figure it out by now. Gregory is in his seventh NFL season and a lot of people prefer seeing a rookie (Wilson) or a converted corner (McCourty) over him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Ty Law would be penalized on every play in today's game.  Period. You can't do much to a WR in this league, even within the 5 yard box off the line of scrimmage. We've seen the flags come out, time and again for the most ridiculous calls.  I'd much rather give up a 20 yard pass then see a flag come out of the woodwork.

Also, this is the youngest D in the NFL. 

As much as I love Troy and what Ty did here, they just can't comment because the league is so different than it was back then.

Tedy Bruschi in coverage today? bawahhahhaa

So...let me get this straight...Troy Brown and Ty Law don't know what they're talking about, and a young Ty Law and Tedy Bruschi couldn't cut it in todays' game. Is that about it, Rusty??

LOL!!!  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Rusty is a fan of himself and not much else.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

And you, Mighty One...who are you a fan of?? Oh, that's right. According to you, not only am I TexasPat, but UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(ggggg)", too. 

LOL!!!!   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:

And you, Mighty One...who are you a fan of?? Oh, that's right. According to you, not only am I TexasPat, but UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(ggggg)", too. 

LOL!!!!   

In an algebraic sense he is right.  You are all those personnas.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In other words, the coaching is bad

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

You're a fan, TP, a very knowledgable one, but a fan nevertheless, as am I. And unless I miss my guess so is everyone else on this forum - of one team or another.

TP is a fan of himself and not much else.

TP is a fan of complaining about how imperfect the Pats are. Reminds me of my mother.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts