Pats need deep threat wide out receivers!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Pats need deep threat wide out receivers!

Tom Brady needs some tools to work.  But if the Pats don't have any deep threat wide receivers they cannot go deep into the playoff or make a play-off.   The true evident is the lost to the JETs with the second year QB Sanchez.  Therefore, the Pats cannot hang on if they meet the Colts, Vikings or Saints, etc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Pats need deep threat wide out receivers!

In Response to Pats need deep threat wide out receivers!:
    [QUOTE]Tom Brady needs some tools to work.  But if the Pats don't have any deep threat wide receivers they cannot go deep into the playoff or make a play-off.   The true evident is the lost to the JETs with the second year QB Sanchez.  Therefore, the Pats cannot hang on if they meet the Colts, Vikings or Saints, etc.
    Posted by profootball[/QUOTE]

thats ludicrous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

"The true evident" is that you should probably try another bit.

This one is just making you look like retarded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Like Bethel Johnson........????
    Yeah studs like him!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Why don't we wait to see what happens to the offense after a game or two, as it stands we haven't seen them play without moss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The opposite is probably more accurate than what you've stated. Tom's winningest season came with guys you never heard of catching his passes,I'm not saying they will win every game now that the primadona is gone but he will incorperate a more team friendly receiving corps, with Randy out of the picture the Patriots will have 10 more chances to throw elsewhere's and I'm betting that the receivers that are thrown to on these occasions won't short arm the throw! Randy was reverting to his alter ego,you know the guy who would excel when he wanted to and not a minute sooner. He dogged his last 8 games with the Patriots. I ain't hating I'm just stating....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Pats need deep threat wide out receivers!:
    [QUOTE]as it stands we haven't seen them play without moss
    Posted by thejoshuatree28[/QUOTE]

sort of did against the fins on monday night

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]Tom Brady needs some tools to work.  But if the Pats don't have any deep threat wide receivers they cannot go deep into the playoff or make a play-off.   The true evident is the lost to the JETs with the second year QB Sanchez.  Therefore, the Pats cannot hang on if they meet the Colts, Vikings or Saints, etc.

Young man relax, go and sit in a comfortable chair, pour yourself a nice tall drink with a hint of liquor,(3 pints). Find yourself a good book to read, (not HUSTLER) and enjoy some Mozart in the background. All is well in Patriot Land

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I ain't hating I'm just stating....
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Does this mean that if stuff rhymes, it's automatically true?

'Cuz most y'all retarded, and I think I may have just . . .

wait . . .

never mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats need deep threat wide out receivers! : Does this mean that if stuff rhymes, it's automatically true? 'Cuz most y'all retarded, and I think I may have just . . . wait . . . never mind.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm, you could be on to something.

Vikings with Moss---A total Loss!
    Brady and his team---Now thats a dream!
    Tate running and a stretching----Many football's he'll be a catching!

yes, your right!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Very Leon like pile of idiocy. is it you little bugboy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

profootball,

Do you remember that scene in the movie Jaws when Quint has a fish hooked and it goes under the boat and he says he doesn't know if he's relly relly dumb or really really smart?

I don't wonder with you