Pats need to make a decision on WR!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pats need to make a decision on WR!

I'm getting tired of these issues at the #3 WR spot.  If Galloway isn't good enough to start, then why is he on team?  Aiken is a special teams player and Edelman is a slot WR.  The only solution I see is if the Pats make a trade before the deadline to pickup a quality Jabar Gaffney type player to shore up the #3 spot.  If nothing is done, I can't see the Pats competing with the top teams right now.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

Re: Pats need to make a decision on WR!

The 3rd WR spot is a big problem right now. Game planning for teams who play the pats right now seems to be easy. Let them beat you on the ground by taking away Moss an Welker. They need a 3rd WR opposite Moss to make it more difficult for opposing secondarys to just concentrate on these two guys. Don´t know if Nunn or Tate are the answer, but it´s obvious that Galloway and Aiken struggle to get the job done. 

I believe, that they know that they have to do something to fix this issue. 

I would try to trade for someone like Reggie Brown. The Eagles looked for a trading partner in preseason and they hardly even activate him on gamedays. Could be a realstical option. 

Let´s dream a little bit: The Panthers have no QB to throw to Steve Smith. Why not trade next years first rounder an the pats second rounder for him and the panthers second rounder. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

The Patriots need to make a decision at quarterback.  You can have all the receivers you want and it won't do any good without somebody that can get the ball to them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

That and a running back. Pretty hard to move the ball without receivers or runners.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Especially when your quaterback is playing scared.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Pats need to make a decision on WR!:
    Especially when your quaterback is playing scared.
    Posted by baddawg

What a dumb a$s comment, More stupidy from this loser pat hater

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

"Hey ref, he touched me."
    Tom Brady against the Ravens

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

In Response to Re: Pats need to make a decision on WR!:
    "Hey ref, he touched me." Tom Brady against the Ravens
    Posted by baddawg

Another stupid blind fan who didn't see the play. This is why american is going down the tubes. Losers like this

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from footballin. Show footballin's posts

I think Galloway is still a viable option. I think it's clear from the game yesterday that Galloway was not the only problem. Galloway had a few missed balls that were catchable, but mostly balls thrown his way were not on target...at all. Every receiver on our team though has had some drops.

The offensive coordinator is garbage. I looked forward to Galloway being a Pat because him and Randy could spread the field and they both couldn't be double covered...we have yet to run many if any routes that looked remotely similar to this. We have players with talent who aren't being utilized correctly.

We need to make a decision on O-Cooridanator. I think this will alleviate many of the problems. The current guy has a long way to go before he's remotely close to filling McDaniels shoes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

In Response to Pats need to make a decision on WR!:

I'm getting tired of these issues at the #3 WR spot.  If Galloway isn't good enough to start, then why is he on team?  Aiken is a special teams player and Edelman is a slot WR.  The only solution I see is if the Pats make a trade before the deadline to pickup a quality Jabar Gaffney type player to shore up the #3 spot.  If nothing is done, I can't see the Pats competing with the top teams right now. Thoughts?
    Posted by Grogan77

Because you bring in a 3rd receiver and Hollywood Brady will overthrow him too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from baddawg. Show baddawg's posts

Brady is an efin' crybaby. He's all washed up.

Sections
Shortcuts