pats need to step it up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashuapaul42. Show nashuapaul42's posts

pats need to step it up

Now after watching the last 2 games the Patriots played I came to the conclusion that the Patriots are in big trouble if they can't get it together. I like most people think the way the Patriots have played so far they should be 0-2. They were lucky Buffalo couln't finish the game.
    From what I see all teams will now use a blitzing defensive scheme that will force Tom Brady out of the pocket and throw interceptions and incompletions, since he cant perform once he is forced out of the pocket. So the Pats need to make a few changes. If I was Bellicheck, I would use see what Brian Hoyer can do as quarterback. He did pretty good when he played in the preseason. He can function in and out of the pocket as well as run for yardage if there isn't anything there. You could utilize Tom Brady in certain situations. I mean right now if Brady cotinues keeps on getting hit like he has been, he'll be out for another season.
    Secondly I would activate Ben Jarvis Green Ellis as a running back. So far I think he is the go to running back. He is young, fast, and seems to always find ways to get yardage, and is also a pretty good receiver and pretty good run after the catch guy. Maroney doesn't seem to have what it takes, although he does have the speed in the open field.
    Thirdly I think even that Joey Galloway is a good player he hasn't picked up the Patriots system. Id say cut or trade Joey Galloway to make a spot for Derik Burgess. It seems Julian Edmand will be a pretty good receiver.
    It doesn't help the Patriots losing Bruschi, Seymour, Harrison and Pioli. This team does have alot of talent they just need to make some adjustments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3841593. Show user_3841593's posts

Re: pats need to step it up

step it up won't help lets understand that its over we maybe 8-8 at best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

The Pats need to try a few new wrinkles.
    1) Terrence Nunn needs to be brought up from the practice squad. He will help open up the receivers. Galloway cannot help us the way he is playing.
    2) Put SeaBass at fullback. The Pats don't have a FB and this guy(Volmer) is a former TE.
    3) I have seen enough of Chung. He along with Galloway should not be activated for games until he can play.
    In Response to pats need to step it up:
    Now after watching the last 2 games the Patriots played I came to the conclusion that the Patriots are in big trouble if they can't get it together. I like most people think the way the Patriots have played so far they should be 0-2. They were lucky Buffalo couln't finish the game. From what I see all teams will now use a blitzing defensive scheme that will force Tom Brady out of the pocket and throw interceptions and incompletions, since he cant perform once he is forced out of the pocket. So the Pats need to make a few changes. If I was Bellicheck, I would use see what Brian Hoyer can do as quarterback. He did pretty good when he played in the preseason. He can function in and out of the pocket as well as run for yardage if there isn't anything there. You could utilize Tom Brady in certain situations. I mean right now if Brady cotinues keeps on getting hit like he has been, he'll be out for another season. Secondly I would activate Ben Jarvis Green Ellis as a running back. So far I think he is the go to running back. He is young, fast, and seems to always find ways to get yardage, and is also a pretty good receiver and pretty good run after the catch guy. Maroney doesn't seem to have what it takes, although he does have the speed in the open field. Thirdly I think even that Joey Galloway is a good player he hasn't picked up the Patriots system. Id say cut or trade Joey Galloway to make a spot for Derik Burgess. It seems Julian Edmand will be a pretty good receiver. It doesn't help the Patriots losing Bruschi, Seymour, Harrison and Pioli. This team does have alot of talent they just need to make some adjustments.
    Posted by nashuapaul42

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

2 games played and we are 8-8? Guess we just call it a season right now. I bet as soon as we start winning you will say I knew they had it in um! dont froget your pink hat on the way out the door.

Sections
Shortcuts