pats newest Buddy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

pats newest Buddy

Buddy Farnham.  heres some film...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: pats newest Buddy

Looks like a Practice Squader at best, unless he has a really strong camp. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

You just never know what will happen in a training camp,one thing I've learned from watching the Patriots is they always seem too find a gem or two every year. From what I've read he faked both Spikes and McCourty out of their jocks with his precise cuts. He did average 7.2 catches a game so you can be assured that he is sure handed. Good luck to Buddy Farnham he's got a tough nut to crack.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

This kid will have a very tough road ahead but he has impressed enough so far to go from tryout to been part of the team right now.

I am very excited about all these young legs coming in as WR.  I can see the two vets, moss and Holt teaching all these guys how to play the game.  I think from the two Holt makes a huge impact this year with all these guys and their route running.

There sure is a young and speed movement into the WRs, last year there was a questions of who is the 3rd/4th WR now is we have too many for all to make the team. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

how many slot guys can one team have?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I guess he makes a good case for this year's underdog.  I can root for the underdog.  Edelman played the role last year, why not Farnham this year.  As Fowler says though, how many slot guys can we have?  He needs to be good at special teams too.  That, or just dominate in camp.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Since they are all replacing Welker,we can use whatever amount it takes too add up to 123 catches! Holt won't be playing the slot he'll be the other WR. The guy to really watch is Hernandez! The kid is a ball catching machine and he's always open,great YAC is also part of his game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

i think im in the minority that doesnt like the holt signing. i would much rather see brady develop a rapport with one of our young receivers (preferably Price the kid is a speed physical specimen) and watch said receiver grown and get better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: pats newest Buddy:
    how many slot guys can one team have?
    Posted by FOWLER8196

at least 3 this year. you reallly think Welker will be ready to play by mid-season?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Great hands, good possession receiver, special teams ace..... a local hero similar to former Eagle Vince Papale? We'll see.

Sections
Shortcuts