Pats Not Interested in Michael Vick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

Pats Not Interested in Michael Vick

This broke yesterday, but I didn't see a thread about it so I figured I would start one.

Did anyone here actually want Vick to be a part of this team? I have no doubts that he'll continue to be a good athlete and probably make some team as a upper-echelon Wildcat QB, but I don't want to see the media circus and PETA rallies at every home game. I would also find it extrememly difficult to root for him as much as I love the Pats. I blogged about it on PatsChowder.com (see signature for link), but I wanted to see if there were actually some people who wanted him in the red, white, and blue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Re: Pats Not Interested in Michael Vick

I'm not interested in seeing him in NE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

I think he would be the worst player they could sign. Especially considering him on the roster would end up meaning that Green-Ellis or Julian Edelman or some other player who's status is unsure won't make the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The only way I'd like to see that a-hole in Foxboro was if the police department needed someone to use as a perp in training their police dogs. And if they forgot to give him the pads I wouldn't shed a tear, either!!!

Sections
Shortcuts