pat's offensive line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: pat's offensive line

In Response to Re: pat's offensive line:
    [QUOTE]I think it is also reasonable to include that a coach,  player or a group of players (such as the o-line) collectively can have a bad game. The Pats o-line in my opinion had 2 bad games last year...the Browns and The Jets in the playoffs. Other than those 2 games, the o-line played very, very well. Same group of players this year, albeit a year older, minus Alge (big hit imo) but plus Solder. I do hope BB gives Solder every 3rd series resting Light and maybe Vollmer so that Solder does come on quickly thru game experience.  
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

why do you think we cut crumpler?
    something we dont know?
    we werent paying him much.
    secret plan to briing him back later?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

O'Brien must go. 

Say it a thousand times.

Channel it to BB and Mr. Kraft.

Say it more times.

Guy's a dud who should be making plans for Pop Warner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Undoubtedly we need a balanced offense, McDaniels was guilty of the same thing. Even an O line made up of Pro Bowl caliber players need to be protected from a superior D Line, you do that by running hard, running misdirection plays, dumpoff plays and screens.

Hopefully we dropped Brady back into 5 step drops to get our O Line some practice against an overwhelming D Line, but watching Brady get the snot kicked out of him gives me doubts... if that were our intention why wasn't Hoyer in there taking the beating?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

". if that were our intention why wasn't Hoyer in there taking the beating?"

wozzy,
    that iswhat i said BEFORE THE GAME!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

If he doesn't go back and watch some tape from 2001 we may have another early exit from the playoffs, even though the level of talent now is surely the best we've had since 06'.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: pat's offensive line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: pat's offensive line : why do you think we cut crumpler? something we dont know? we werent paying him much. secret plan to briing him back later?
    Posted by brdbreu[/QUOTE]
    Crumpler had offseason surgery and would not pass the physical. Might be ready down the road. My understanding is that if he does play this year, his strong preference is to play with the Pats. I also understand that the Giants are very closely monitoring his health

Sections
Shortcuts